Windows 10: What is this? This randomly popped up on my computer.

Discus and support What is this? This randomly popped up on my computer. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/flores1_ [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k0ah9d/what_is_this_this_randomly_popped_up_on_my/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/flores1_, Nov 24, 2020.

1. What is this? This randomly popped up on my computer.

/u/flores1_, Nov 24, 2020

2. Bitsadmin pops up randomly and immediately disappears.

Hello! So similarly to other people I have the same problem, I did try what @simrick suggested, this is what it looks like.

What is this? This randomly popped up on my computer. [​IMG]

Access denied is a very alarming word---

mayonakavampire, Nov 24, 2020
  3. Windows 10 freezes randomly

Hi,

To better assist you regarding Windows 10 which freezes randomly, please provide the following:

• Which is the last Windows update build you've applied to the computer?
    • Are there any third party applications that are currently installed?
    Furthermore, we suggest that you do a BIOS update to your computer. Here are the steps:

• Check the motherboard manufacturer's website to find the specific model of your motherboard.
    • Go to the computer manufacturer's website.
    • Look for the computer model that you're using.
    • You should find any available BIOS update.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Nov 24, 2020
  4. Superfly Win User

What is this? This randomly popped up on my computer.

Bitsadmin pops up randomly and immediately disappears.

• Yes
    • Yes
    • Good

That should not be happening but it's a different issue...that may be fixed running sfc /scannow. I suspect corrupted files there.

Superfly, Nov 24, 2020
Thema:

What is this? This randomly popped up on my computer.

1. What is this? This randomly popped up on my computer. - Similar Threads - randomly popped computer

2. Random window pop up?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random window pop up?: So I keep getting a random 'window pop up' quite frequently on my PC. Like when you open a new window or application, it puts the one your on in the background. For example, I'll be gaming and the game will go to the background as if another window has opened, and I have to...
  3. Random window pop up?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random window pop up?: So I keep getting a random 'window pop up' quite frequently on my PC. Like when you open a new window or application, it puts the one your on in the background. For example, I'll be gaming and the game will go to the background as if another window has opened, and I have to...
  4. Cmd randomly pops up.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cmd randomly pops up.: This is randomly poping up. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cmd-randomly-pops-up/d9752362-df1d-4fa4-b18c-5f960b8e31fe
  5. Cmd randomly pops up.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cmd randomly pops up.: This is randomly poping up. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cmd-randomly-pops-up/d9752362-df1d-4fa4-b18c-5f960b8e31fe
  6. CMD pops up randomly

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    CMD pops up randomly: A couple of days ago I installed a patch for Photoshop and right after that I am facing this problem. This cmd window pops up at startup and after that it randomly pops up and disappears. This is really annoying. I have tried everything, Malwarebytes, Rkill, running...
  7. Random pop-ups

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random pop-ups: Hello everyone!So as usual i cleaned my laptop, and made sure everything is clean, i made sure to clean the keyboard aswell, after i was done i opened the laptop but i noticed something unusual, the notification bar on the left keeps opening and closing and the same thing...
  8. What is this Pop-up?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What is this Pop-up?: [ATTACH] I've been getting this pop-up out of nowhere can someone explain what it is and how to turn it off. (Wndows 10) submitted by /u/Disguised_Comunist [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hv5r41/what_is_this_popup/
  9. CMD pops up randomly

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    CMD pops up randomly: Sometimes, when I am using the computer a "CMD" window opens up before closing again. It doesn't seem to do anything though. But when I start up my computer, sometimes a file is edited. Also, I noticed some weird files in my computer. They could not be edited without...
  10. Random CMD popping up.

in Windows 10 Support
    Random CMD popping up.: Hello everybody ! I tried to download something from the internet like a month ago and ended up by getting lots of malwares. Malware bytes took care of most of them but I think one is still here. 2 random cmd windows pop up one after another really fast minimizing any full...