Windows 10: What is this "Update" from startup?

Discus and support What is this "Update" from startup? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Does anyone have a clue as to what this \"update\" by GitHub in my startup is about? submitted by /u/BATHALA_ [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/BATHALA_, Dec 17, 2020.

1. What is this "Update" from startup?

/u/BATHALA_, Dec 17, 2020
  2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Dec 17, 2020
  3. Vista Automatic Updating Error

Automatic Updates isn't currently running.

DistantDeath, Dec 17, 2020
  4. jbunch07 Win User

What is this "Update" from startup?

Vista Automatic Updating Error

Resolution Suggestion:

# To resolve this problem, make sure that BITS and the Automatic Updates service are started..

A simple solution but one that works in most circumstances!

1. Click Start, click Run, type services.msc, and then click OK.

2. In the list of services, right-click Automatic Updates, and then click Properties.

3. In the Startup type list, click Automatic, and then click Apply.

4. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

5. Right-click Background Intelligent Transfer Service, and then click Properties.

6. In the Startup type list, click Manual, and then click Apply.

7. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

http://www.updatexp.com/0x80070422.html- source *Smile What is this "Update" from startup? :) hope that helps.

jbunch07, Dec 17, 2020
Thema:

What is this "Update" from startup?

1. What is this "Update" from startup? - Similar Threads - Update startup

2. Startup Failure: “We removed some recently installed updates…”

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Startup Failure: “We removed some recently installed updates…”: Hello,Recently, I did a restoration of an older version on Windows to fix startup issues, but now I receive the startup failure message, and it directs me to this page...
  3. Startup Failure: “We removed some recently installed updates…”

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Startup Failure: “We removed some recently installed updates…”: Hello,Recently, I did a restoration of an older version on Windows to fix startup issues, but now I receive the startup failure message, and it directs me to this page...
  4. Startup Failure: “We removed some recently installed updates…”

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows security protection updates error error code: 8007139f, windows startup error code:...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows security protection updates error error code: 8007139f, windows startup error code:...: Hi, I am running Windows 11 pro,The issues I am facing are ;1. Windows security protection updates error error code: 8007139f2. An error page opens upon windows startup error code: 8007000203. Windows update error error code: 0x800f081f4. Can't reset my windows from settings...
  6. Windows security protection updates error error code: 8007139f, windows startup error code:...

Windows security protection updates error error code: 8007139f, windows startup error code:...: Hi, I am running Windows 11 pro,The issues I am facing are ;1. Windows security protection updates error error code: 8007139f2. An error page opens upon windows startup error code: 8007000203. Windows update error error code: 0x800f081f4. Can't reset my windows from settings...
  7. Unable to startup after a recent windows update, only a black screen and a cursor with a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to startup after a recent windows update, only a black screen and a cursor with a...: Hi,I have had trouble launching the Windows since I clicked "Shutdown&Update" yesterday. The first launch after the update was fine, but it crashed into a blue screen around 10 minutes after startup.Then, it auto-rebooted, but I only got a black screen and a cursor with a...
  8. Unable to startup after a recent windows update, only a black screen and a cursor with a...

Unable to startup after a recent windows update, only a black screen and a cursor with a...: Hi,I have had trouble launching the Windows since I clicked "Shutdown&Update" yesterday. The first launch after the update was fine, but it crashed into a blue screen around 10 minutes after startup.Then, it auto-rebooted, but I only got a black screen and a cursor with a...
  9. Constant BSOD at startup after recent Win11Pro update, related to GameInput Service

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant BSOD at startup after recent Win11Pro update, related to GameInput Service: Hello, since updating to the newest version of Windows 11 Pro I've had problems with starting my system. Notably it crashes with a BSOD like 2-3 times at startup and it's a gamble whether it will progress normally or not. It works fine for about 10 seconds and then it...
  10. Constant BSOD at startup after recent Win11Pro update, related to GameInput Service

Constant BSOD at startup after recent Win11Pro update, related to GameInput Service: Hello, since updating to the newest version of Windows 11 Pro I've had problems with starting my system. Notably it crashes with a BSOD like 2-3 times at startup and it's a gamble whether it will progress normally or not. It works fine for about 10 seconds and then it...