Windows 10: what is this watermark i cant get rid of it

Discus and support what is this watermark i cant get rid of it in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/PattyMan1233 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/PattyMan1233, Aug 6, 2020.

1. what is this watermark i cant get rid of it

/u/PattyMan1233, Aug 6, 2020
  2. iboy55 Win User

Activate Windows watermark - cant get rid of it!!!!!!!!!!!

what is this watermark i cant get rid of it [​IMG]

iboy55, Aug 6, 2020
  3. iboy55 Win User
    Activate Windows watermark - cant get rid of it!!!!!!!!!!!

I have had windows 10 since the free update and have had no problems with activating it. it has worked flawlessly with no problems (maybe a few but that's besides the point) and have never had to deal with this stupid "activate windows" watermark. Now out of the blue i have to activate windows (which i have already done like a year ago) and have to put up with this stupid watermark. Now im not sure if ive deleted some important files or if my product key has changed somehow but can someone help me asap, i need to get rid of this watermark, its so distracting

iboy55, Aug 6, 2020
  4. wu-tang Win User

what is this watermark i cant get rid of it

Can't permenantly get rid of "Activate Windows" watermark

I started on a clean install of Windows 10 on a new home PC build last year using one of the public keys available. Since then there have been several times that I've needed to reinstall Windows when I ran into problems and everything has been fine.

A couple weeks ago I needed to reinstall again and did as I have before. Only now there is the ever-present

"Activate Windows

Go to Settings to activate Windows."

watermark. I go into settings and click activate but I get red error text "Windows can't activate right now. Try activation later. If that doesn't work, contact your system administrator. Error code: 0x8007232B"

The only way to get rid of it is to go to Settings->Update & Security->Windows Update where I have a bulletin

"There's a problem with getting preview builds...

• Your preview build settings need attention. Go to Advanced options to fix this issue."
    When I go to advanced options underneath "Get Insider Preview builds" and my microsoft account it says

"Your security settings need attention to get Insider Preview Builds" with a box saying "Fix me" beneath

Clicking the box displays a message box saying "Your security settings need attention. We need to change security settings on your device so you can get Insider Preview builds. We'll fix this right now, then you'll need to restart your device"

I confirm and restart the PC. When it reboots the watermark is gone! However after several hours the watermark will reappear and the cycle restarts which is very annoying. I've tried activating through command prompt and even get "Successfully activated!"
    message but the watermark remains. How can I get rid of this watermark for good?

wu-tang, Aug 6, 2020
Thema:

what is this watermark i cant get rid of it

1. what is this watermark i cant get rid of it - Similar Threads - watermark cant rid

2. Cannot get rid of the watermark "activate windows"

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Cannot get rid of the watermark "activate windows": Hello, I have my computer for four years now and this is the first time this watermark "activate windows" shows. I try to check for solution but all the help that I found only temporarily fix the issue and it will come back after a while. It's kinda annoying since I have this...
  3. Cannot get rid of the watermark "activate windows"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot get rid of the watermark "activate windows": Hello, I have my computer for four years now and this is the first time this watermark "activate windows" shows. I try to check for solution but all the help that I found only temporarily fix the issue and it will come back after a while. It's kinda annoying since I have this...
  4. Cannot get rid of the watermark "activate windows"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Cannot get rid of "Activate Windows" watermark

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot get rid of "Activate Windows" watermark: The other day a watermark saying "Activate Windows" has popped up that was never there before. I've owned this computer for at least four years and it's never shown this before. I've tried looking for various solutions on the internet including running .bat files and using...
  6. Cannot get rid of "Activate Windows" watermark

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot get rid of "Activate Windows" watermark: The other day a watermark saying "Activate Windows" has popped up that was never there before. I've owned this computer for at least four years and it's never shown this before. I've tried looking for various solutions on the internet including running .bat files and using...
  7. Cannot get rid of "Activate Windows" watermark

8. Cant get rid of it, what is it anyways?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cant get rid of it, what is it anyways?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/holamboy14 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/l4kwpn/cant_get_rid_of_it_what_is_it_anyways/
  9. How do I get rid of the "Activate Windows" watermark

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I get rid of the "Activate Windows" watermark: I just want to get rid of the watermark. it's really annoying. and I hate it submitted by /u/MalanaoWalanao [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ivw4qw/how_do_i_get_rid_of_the_activate_windows_watermark/
  10. Activate Windows watermark - cant get rid of it!!!!!!!!!!!

Activate Windows watermark - cant get rid of it!!!!!!!!!!!: I have had windows 10 since the free update and have had no problems with activating it. it has worked flawlessly with no problems (maybe a few but that's besides the point) and have never had to deal with this stupid "activate windows" watermark. Now out of the blue i have...