Windows 10: What is this weird app that comes up every time I hit alt+tab

Discus and support What is this weird app that comes up every time I hit alt+tab in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; [ATTACH] So every time I hit alt+tab to switch between app, among apps that I use and know there, this weird F in a box shows up. What is this and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by dominkyung, Dec 14, 2019.

1. What is this weird app that comes up every time I hit alt+tab

What is this weird app that comes up every time I hit alt+tab a49985ce-b737-434e-93ec-fed128b1d55f?upload=true.png

So every time I hit alt+tab to switch between app, among apps that I use and know there, this weird F in a box shows up.

What is this and how do I get rid of this? this is windows 10 on laptop.

:)

dominkyung, Dec 14, 2019

2. Weird alt-tab out of fullscreen games.

Hi Simon,

The multitasking capability of a game depends on the total memory of your computer. If you have large amounts of RAM on your computer, it can multitask heavy programs easily like high-end games. To ensure that we can provide the appropriate resolution
    for your concerns with the alt-tab function, we’d like to ask you a few questions:

• What were the recent changes made on your computer before you experienced this issue?
    • When did the issue start?
    • Have you pressed the alt-tab key during you play Rainbow Six Siege? Or it just happen without pressing it?
    • Does the automatic ALT-TAB behavior happens on other games?
    • Do you have any other programs running on your computer while playing?
    • What is the anti-virus program you're using?
    • What is your device or system specifications? To know, follow these steps:
      1. Press Windows + S and type
        About your PC
      2. Send us the information listed under Device specifications.

Moving forward, if you're multitasking while playing, we recommend that you play this game only without doing other tasks. Pressing ALT-TAB or performing a multitasking interferes with the performance of your video card, especially if you're running a heavy
    game like Rainbow Six Siege. It will generate screen viewing issues like intermittently switching your game screen between your desktop environment.

For now, restart your game and do not press ALT+TAB while playing. This will allow your video card to dedicate its graphics performance on the game only instead of your desktop environment.

If you would like me to provide additional advice, simply respond to this thread. I will get notified and I’ll reply to you as soon as I can.

Johann Eva, Dec 14, 2019
  3. qubit Win User
    What is the "magic" of alt+tab?

I'm surprised that alt-tab doesn't simply dump you back to the desktop or another app.

qubit, Dec 14, 2019
  4. RCoon Win User

What is this weird app that comes up every time I hit alt+tab

alt tabbing increases system performance?

Skyrim doesnt work correctly you alt tab, but if you alt tab to it again while the screen is black, it loads up with the windows cursor over the top. If i repeatedly do this, eventually it fullscreens properly without issues. Slightly weird.

RCoon, Dec 14, 2019
Thema:

What is this weird app that comes up every time I hit alt+tab

1. What is this weird app that comes up every time I hit alt+tab - Similar Threads - weird app comes

2. Every time i press alt in these games, it alt+tab 's me.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Every time i press alt in these games, it alt+tab 's me.: It seems to happen with only a few games specifically but Every time i press alt in these games, it alt+tab 's me. Can anyone help me figure out whats going on and how to fix it?...
  3. Every time i press alt in these games, it alt+tab 's me.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Every time i press alt in these games, it alt+tab 's me.: It seems to happen with only a few games specifically but Every time i press alt in these games, it alt+tab 's me. Can anyone help me figure out whats going on and how to fix it?...
  4. Every time i press alt in these games, it alt+tab 's me.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. My pc crashes black screen every time I alt + tab

My pc crashes black screen every time I alt + tab: Hello! As the title says, I crash every time I alt + tab while playing a game. This is not a BSOD and it straight up just goes black screen randomly. This has been occurring for the past 3 months. It also sometimes happens when I open a game. Does anyone know what the issue...
  6. Alt Tab Preview doesnt show up when I hit Alt+Tab and hold on Alt to see the windows active...

Alt Tab Preview doesnt show up when I hit Alt+Tab and hold on Alt to see the windows active...: Problem began a few days ago and I noticed that restarting didn't solve the issue. Even Win+Tab isn't working either.I'm on Windows 11 and version is given belowAny Tips on fixing this?...
  7. Alt Tab Preview doesnt show up when I hit Alt+Tab and hold on Alt to see the windows active...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Alt Tab Preview doesnt show up when I hit Alt+Tab and hold on Alt to see the windows active...: Problem began a few days ago and I noticed that restarting didn't solve the issue. Even Win+Tab isn't working either.I'm on Windows 11 and version is given belowAny Tips on fixing this?...
  8. Alt-Tab being weird

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Alt-Tab being weird: Dont know if this is a windows 10 issue and i don't know if anyone else has this issue but if there is a fix please let me know thanks. Why does it do this submitted by /u/LikeForKills [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gy4lgs/alttab_being_weird/
  9. Is there a way to stop this coming up every time I open the Xbox app?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there a way to stop this coming up every time I open the Xbox app?: [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/ciqlgcg1ovq41.png?width=345&format=png&auto=webp&s=86f9500d2432ad4030dffa888afc1b8b74bbcf9c submitted by /u/aubreyholmesyt [link] [comments]...
  10. Weird alt tab issue?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weird alt tab issue?: I run a 4k monitor and then two side 1440p monitors. So i have my games set to borderless windowed mode so i can easily switch to the other monitors in the middle of gaming. Before i did this clean install of anniversary update if i had a game open and hit alt tab the taskbar...