Windows 10: What is this white/grey transparent circle/box in the top left corner of my windows 11...

Discus and support What is this white/grey transparent circle/box in the top left corner of my windows 11... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello there, I have noticed that there is this odd transparent box in the corner of my desktop.It seems to sit on the desktop background layer, and the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Aries419, Jun 10, 2023.

1. Aries419 Win User

What is this white/grey transparent circle/box in the top left corner of my windows 11...

Hello there, I have noticed that there is this odd transparent box in the corner of my desktop.It seems to sit on the desktop background layer, and the cursor can go over the circle/box, and sometimes, when I click it, it turns red.However, I can't seem to click it more than once in a row to turn it red. I have to let it sit there, go to a different window other than my desktop, and then come back to do it again.I have tried going to "Settings>accessibility>mouse pointer and touch" and disabling touch indicator because I don't have a touch screen anyway, and it was on for some reason

:)

Aries419, Jun 10, 2023
  2. Raniel V. Win User

Transparent square on top left corner of screen after Windows update

Good day! I'm Raniel, an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you.

I found an article with a similar issue that you're experiencing with the transparent square. Kindly follow the steps provided by Greg Carmack - Windows MVP 2010-20 and see if it works for you:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

I hope this helps.

Raniel V., Jun 10, 2023
  3. S rick Win User
    Desktop Icons hidden on startup & Small grey box in top left corner of screen

On start-up my windows PC has all the desktop icons hidden and there is a small grey box in the top left corner of the screen, the icons reappear when I double click this box, here is an after picture.

What is this white/grey transparent circle/box in the top left corner of my windows 11... S4PE4.png

Any ideas on how I can fix this?

S rick, Jun 10, 2023
  4. What is this white/grey transparent circle/box in the top left corner of my windows 11...

Small transparent box on top left corner

There is a small box on the top left corner. Its not a monitor issue, since it gets shown on all displays if there are multiple monitors connected and the desktop is duplicated (not if they are extended!).

What is this white/grey transparent circle/box in the top left corner of my windows 11... 90da354d-781a-4978-a921-d7d8df643e17?upload=true.png

JulianBruno, Jun 10, 2023
Thema:

What is this white/grey transparent circle/box in the top left corner of my windows 11...

1. What is this white/grey transparent circle/box in the top left corner of my windows 11... - Similar Threads - white grey transparent

2. White transparent box top left screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    White transparent box top left screen: Just installed my new PC yesterday, and I saw this annoying white transparent box. Anyone knows how I can remove...
  3. White transparent box top left screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    White transparent box top left screen: Just installed my new PC yesterday, and I saw this annoying white transparent box. Anyone knows how I can remove...
  4. what is this white circle on my top left corner windows screen? tried turning off GEforce...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what is this white circle on my top left corner windows screen? tried turning off GEforce...: it appears on the top left corner of the screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-this-white-circle-on-my-top-left-corner/a75fa3eb-3a40-4734-a29c-7233ff63b0df
  5. what is this white circle on my top left corner windows screen? tried turning off GEforce...

what is this white circle on my top left corner windows screen? tried turning off GEforce...: it appears on the top left corner of the screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-this-white-circle-on-my-top-left-corner/a75fa3eb-3a40-4734-a29c-7233ff63b0df
  6. What is this white/grey transparent circle/box in the top left corner of my windows 11...

What is this white/grey transparent circle/box in the top left corner of my windows 11...: Hello there, I have noticed that there is this odd transparent box in the corner of my desktop.It seems to sit on the desktop background layer, and the cursor can go over the circle/box, and sometimes, when I click it, it turns red.However, I can't seem to click it more than...
  7. why is there a box in the top left corner

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why is there a box in the top left corner: if i want to look at my desktop icons i have to double click the box first and i dont know why its there https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-there-a-box-in-the-top-left-corner/dcbcd27c-a938-424d-9830-c8a34212c497
  8. White box stuck in the top left corner of my screen.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    White box stuck in the top left corner of my screen.: Yeah, conspicuous faded white box in the top of my screen. Reboot doesn’t fix it, neither does Malwarebytes. I also poked around task manager, but I didn’t really know what I was looking for so I quit. Any fixes? submitted by /u/KegoStar [link] [comments]...
  9. Rectangular white box on top left corner of screen.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Rectangular white box on top left corner of screen.: So, I reinstalled windows 10 on my laptop and it was all working fine for a few weeks[IMG]but one day i saw this little white box on the top left corner of my screen. Clicking on it does nothing, if I right click on it it just shows me the default right click on desktop menu....
  10. Small transparent box on top left corner

in Windows 10 Customization
    Small transparent box on top left corner: There is a small box on the top left corner. Its not a monitor issue, since it gets shown on all displays if there are multiple monitors connected and the desktop is duplicated (not if they are extended!). [ATTACH]...