Windows 10: What is this windows core an help me please

Discus and support What is this windows core an help me please in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Im going to start this nightmare on 12/8 after working late i come home and 1 just by luck happen to see a fold cyberwe er dated/!modified 12/8:1220... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Squachbass, Dec 27, 2020.

1. What is this windows core an help me please

Im going to start this nightmare on 12/8 after working late i come home and 1 just by luck happen to see a fold cyberwe er dated/!modified 12/8:1220 tho empty, using search date modified i see many more going next to the eventviewer logs an file integrity is three critical errors, un expected shut downs afterwards it boots up and instals several diferent http bluetooth an other bluetooth drivers a hands free service, audio device 39 new devices the last two being some phone book app snd i snd modem to bluetooth link the paired to an old andriod phone with no service and made phone calls?? I know this because several of the device IDs in the logs were a match to that phone also took sreenshots of allm

:)

Squachbass, Dec 27, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 27, 2020
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Dec 27, 2020
  4. What is this windows core an help me please

Parked cores? Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community. I understand your concern and I will certainly help you with it.

Many apps don't use all cores. They aren't programmed for it. Then they will use one core and will overload it.

But you can tell Windows to run that process on 2,3, ... and in all cores.

For doing it, follow these steps:

• Open Task Manager
    • Select tab Processes
    • Right click and select 'Set Affinity'
    • Select on which cores you want to run process.
    Hope this post helps. Get back to us for further queries. We are happy to help!

Joy Kemprai, Dec 27, 2020
Thema:

What is this windows core an help me please

1. What is this windows core an help me please - Similar Threads - core help please

2. what should I do? please help me

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what should I do? please help me: failed upload screenshot, I don't know whyedition windows 10 proprocessor : IntelR CoreTM i3-10100F CPU @ 3.60GHz 3.60 GHzinstalled ram : 8.00 GBsystem type : 64-bit operating system, x64-based processorin my device manager has 4 yellow exclamation1. PCI Device2. PCI Device3....
  3. what should I do? please help me

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    what should I do? please help me: failed upload screenshot, I don't know whyedition windows 10 proprocessor : IntelR CoreTM i3-10100F CPU @ 3.60GHz 3.60 GHzinstalled ram : 8.00 GBsystem type : 64-bit operating system, x64-based processorin my device manager has 4 yellow exclamation1. PCI Device2. PCI Device3....
  4. what should I do? please help me

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. what is this popup please anything help me?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what is this popup please anything help me?: I attached the file for this massage.Please anything help me.... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-this-popup-please-anything-help-me/90584853-de6e-460a-8d2c-9af0698dc4fd
  6. what is this popup please anything help me?

what is this popup please anything help me?: I attached the file for this massage.Please anything help me.... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-this-popup-please-anything-help-me/90584853-de6e-460a-8d2c-9af0698dc4fd
  7. what is this popo please can you help me?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what is this popo please can you help me?: I attended the file for this massage.Please can you help me.... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-this-popo-please-can-you-help-me/90584853-de6e-460a-8d2c-9af0698dc4fd
  8. what is this popo please can you help me?

what is this popo please can you help me?: I attended the file for this massage.Please can you help me.... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-this-popo-please-can-you-help-me/90584853-de6e-460a-8d2c-9af0698dc4fd
  9. Please guys fast help me whats happening?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Please guys fast help me whats happening?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/user_1312_ [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kt1spt/please_guys_fast_help_me_whats_happening/
  10. Help me PLEASE!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Help me PLEASE!: Everything was working fine yesterday. Today I come home from work to discover my computer was shut off and a windows update had occurred. Now, I can't connect to the internet through my router which is an old Linksys WRT54G. I can plug in the Ethernet directly to my computer...