Windows 10: What is this $WinREAgent folder I see on C Drive?

Discus and support What is this $WinREAgent folder I see on C Drive? in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]Do you see a $WinREAgent folder on your C drive? And maybe wondering what it is there for. Well, such folders with the ‘Dollar’ $ […] This... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Apr 22, 2020.

1. WinClub New Member

What is this $WinREAgent folder I see on C Drive?

WinClub, Apr 22, 2020
  2. Arun B J Win User

C: Drive Admin Share Keeps Enabling

Hi,

Thank you for your response.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows +E,

• Right click on C: drive.

• Select Sharing Tab.

• Click on Advanced Sharing.

• Uncheck “Share this folder”.

Keep us posted on this issue so that we can assist you better.

Arun B J, Apr 22, 2020
  3. Arun B J Win User
    How do I move photos from the my photo app to the pictures folder on the C drive?

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Open Photo App.

• Select the photo and right click on the photo.

• Select Open Folder.

• From there you will be able to copy all the photos to C: drive
    Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Apr 22, 2020
  4. What is this $WinREAgent folder I see on C Drive?

C: drive

Hi Viva,

If you recently made some changes on your machine and needs to access
    C: drive
    , you can do it by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + E.
    • On the left pane, click This PC. It will show you list of different folders. For
      C: drive, it may look like this.

What is this $WinREAgent folder I see on C Drive? 26098bd9-c4a9-4b92-b7a6-d437f0a281ea.jpg

If you have further queries, feel free to reply to this post.

Amylove Loy, Apr 22, 2020
Thema:

What is this $WinREAgent folder I see on C Drive?

1. What is this $WinREAgent folder I see on C Drive? - Similar Threads - $WinREAgent folder Drive

2. What are these inaccessible folders in the C drive?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    What are these inaccessible folders in the C drive?: I have a 3-month old rebuilt windows 10 desktop previous m/b failed, so replaced it, the cpu, RAM and the C drive with SSD that is showing a number of inaccessible folders in the C drive. Screenshot of this view, with hidden files shown option ticked, here:Every folder in the...
  3. What are these inaccessible folders in the C drive?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What are these inaccessible folders in the C drive?: I have a 3-month old rebuilt windows 10 desktop previous m/b failed, so replaced it, the cpu, RAM and the C drive with SSD that is showing a number of inaccessible folders in the C drive. Screenshot of this view, with hidden files shown option ticked, here:Every folder in the...
  4. What are these inaccessible folders in the C drive?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I am seeing 2 exact windows folder in the c drive.

I am seeing 2 exact windows folder in the c drive.: I am seeing two windows folder I am wondering if this can be a virus and how to remove it for space purposes. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-seeing-2-exact-windows-folder-in-the-c-drive/f65eba75-d7f8-40c1-9446-e95df50b8128
  6. I am seeing 2 exact windows folder in the c drive.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am seeing 2 exact windows folder in the c drive.: I am seeing two windows folder I am wondering if this can be a virus and how to remove it for space purposes. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-seeing-2-exact-windows-folder-in-the-c-drive/f65eba75-d7f8-40c1-9446-e95df50b8128
  7. I am seeing 2 exact windows folder in the c drive.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. $SysReset and $WinREAgent folders

$SysReset and $WinREAgent folders: Hello, I recently looked through my C drive and saw two hidden folders i do not fully know if i can safely delete them or not. I know when and by what action they were created, but i do not know if i can just rightclick>delete those two folders. Thanks in advance, Blaze....
  9. What is WINSSlog folder in C:\ drive?

What is WINSSlog folder in C:\ drive?: I have a folder named WINSSLog in my C:\ drive that contains various text documents. Can you tell me what it is and whether or not it is safe to keep? I've haven't been able to find answers anywhere else. - Location - [ATTACH] - Contents - [ATTACH]...
  10. What is the windows.abc folder on the C:\ drive in Win10?

What is the windows.abc folder on the C:\ drive in Win10?: Noticed a folder on my C:\ drive named windows.abc - it's 20gb in size. Is this different from the Windows folder? Is it necessary?[ATTACH]...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. $WinREAgent