Windows 10: What is this Yamaha APO in the registry folder? Should I be concerned for malware virus?

Discus and support What is this Yamaha APO in the registry folder? Should I be concerned for malware virus? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I am running a full security scan on my laptop (windows 10), following a scary possibility that my device is probably infected by malware. I went to... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by GoldKetchup9336, Jul 29, 2019.

1. What is this Yamaha APO in the registry folder? Should I be concerned for malware virus?

I am running a full security scan on my laptop (windows 10), following a scary possibility that my device is probably infected by malware.

I went to the registry and see that there is this Yamaha APO software I don't remember installing before, and that I find no info on the internet.

Should I be concerned of this software? Should I remove it?

As of now I haven't changed anything in the registry.

Thanks!

:)

GoldKetchup9336, Jul 29, 2019
  2. Mel Tar Win User

Rooted Malware, Virus, and Trojan Infection, Keylogger Trojan Malware

Hi,

Please click the link below and follow Stephen Boots' suggestion on how to remove Trojan virus on your computer:

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Mel Tar, Jul 29, 2019
  3. Ernie San Win User
    Is it a Virus or a Malware or something else?

Hello Joes,

There's a possibility that your device is infected with a malware causing why you're unable to delete the game on your laptop. In order for us to assist you better, we'd like to ask the following:

• Aside from formatting the hard drive, what other troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • Have you asked your friend where did he download the games?

To identify if your computer is infected with a virus or malware, we recommend downloading and running
    Microsoft Safety Scanner. The scanner can easily detect if there's any virus found on your device. To do so, follow the steps on this
    link.

We are looking forward to your reply.

Ernie San, Jul 29, 2019
  4. Boatvan Win User

What is this Yamaha APO in the registry folder? Should I be concerned for malware virus?

Did our Epson printer get hacked?

Another question, is this on a home network or a work network? The steps @eidairaman1 listed are always a good first step. If this is on a work network you manage, I'd be much more concerned than the home one. It is possible someone is screwing with you, but malware could also be the culprit.

Boatvan, Jul 29, 2019
Thema:

What is this Yamaha APO in the registry folder? Should I be concerned for malware virus?

1. What is this Yamaha APO in the registry folder? Should I be concerned for malware virus? - Similar Threads - Yamaha APO registry

2. Should i be concerned that there's this weird file names? they might be trojan viruses...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Should i be concerned that there's this weird file names? they might be trojan viruses...: My computer is acting weird lately or maybe i'm just getting paranoid. it got slower, prone to shutdowns and weird stuff going on. I can't point a finger whether it's a hardware my avr is gonna get replaced soon, as it was making weird cracking sounds and shutsdown my...
  3. Should i be concerned that there's this weird file names? they might be trojan viruses...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Should i be concerned that there's this weird file names? they might be trojan viruses...: My computer is acting weird lately or maybe i'm just getting paranoid. it got slower, prone to shutdowns and weird stuff going on. I can't point a finger whether it's a hardware my avr is gonna get replaced soon, as it was making weird cracking sounds and shutsdown my...
  4. What kind of virus is this and what should I do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What kind of virus is this and what should I do?: For a few months now, I've had this issue which Im almost 100% sure is caused by a virus. About 20 minutes after I start my pc, a command window opens, then closes itself. Windows security says I have a Trojan virus, then says there's nothing there. After this, if I use edge...
  5. Should I be concerned?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Should I be concerned?: Hello.I was just looking around in Device Manager. Went to View > Devices By Connection and saw "Unknown Device". Is it spyware? Should I be concerned?I'm not too much into tech so I'm not sure if this is normal....
  6. Should I be concerned?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Should I be concerned?: Hello.I was just looking around in Device Manager. Went to View > Devices By Connection and saw "Unknown Device". Is it spyware? Should I be concerned?I'm not too much into tech so I'm not sure if this is normal....
  7. what is all of this? should i be concerned?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    what is all of this? should i be concerned?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/socksgrowonbushes [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/l2jbgn/what_is_all_of_this_should_i_be_concerned/
  8. What does this mean? Should I be concerned?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    What does this mean? Should I be concerned?: [ATTACH] I don't know what it means or why it's there or what it does? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-does-this-mean-should-i-be-concerned/b8fa8fda-38b8-412e-9328-a4889bde2514
  9. What is malware/virus virus dnfjwfhkw.xwedstgdyhgyu.ga/wdjfurbsklshr_firiegde_ helpx/

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    What is malware/virus virus dnfjwfhkw.xwedstgdyhgyu.ga/wdjfurbsklshr_firiegde_ helpx/: What is malware/virus virus dnfjwfhkw.xwedstgdyhgyu.ga/wdjfurbsklshr_firiegde_helpx/ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/what-is-malwarevirus-virus/397fe5e3-fd87-4d08-9f2e-a39bfb10d048
  10. Should I delete this folder in the Registry

in Windows 10 Support
    Should I delete this folder in the Registry: I have uninstalled Setpoint with Advanced Uninstaller but though it supposedly cleans up the Registry afterwards, it actually doesn't. While in the Registry, I typed "Setpoint" under Find and it brings me to this particular Folder. In it, I see several things regarding...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. yamaha APO

2. ist yamaha apo ein virus

3. yamaha apo in registry windows 10

4. yamaha apo in registry,
  5. Yamaha APO?,
  6. yamaha apo registry,
  7. WHAT IS YAMAHA APO