Windows 10: What is todays Windows Login backround picture?

Discus and support What is todays Windows Login backround picture? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; The login image today is amazing. It is five statue heads in front of what looks like Vietnamese or Tunisian ruins all reflected in a body of water... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by aaroncross54627854, Oct 23, 2018.

1. What is todays Windows Login backround picture?

The login image today is amazing. It is five statue heads in front of what looks like Vietnamese or Tunisian ruins all reflected in a body of water with a sunset sky in the background.

I would love to know where this is? Cant seem to screenshot it..

:)

aaroncross54627854, Oct 23, 2018
  2. enso Win User

Quick Access not searching Pictures folder

Summary, that last suggestion didn't work.

• I moved the pictures to another folder temporarily.

• Since there were no troubleshooting steps for this scenario, just for the heck of it, I ran through the restore steps. Copied some pictures into the Pictures folder, ran a Quick Access search and initial problem remains: Searching all of QA doesn't find any files in Pictures folder, running search on just the Pictures folder does. I want to run a global search and find matching files in any/all of the Documents, Music, Videos, and Pictures folders.
    That article dates from 2015 and I'm guessing is out of date. I hope it didn't create potential future problems in my registry.

Bottom line: I'm still looking for a fix.

3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Oct 23, 2018
  4. KSR47 Win User

What is todays Windows Login backround picture?

Windows 10 backround

I am using Windows 10 pro on laptop. I am not able to work the option picture as screen backround. As soon as I select this option, and after a select a picture, the option changes automatically to Solid colour. Can someone help.?

KSR47, Oct 23, 2018
Thema:

What is todays Windows Login backround picture?

1. What is todays Windows Login backround picture? - Similar Threads - todays Login backround

2. backround

in Windows 10 Gaming
    backround: how do I save the image that I saved off the web as my backround on windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/backround/82a22608-e431-4d39-a83b-aa5cd4fc539d
  3. backround

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    backround: how do I save the image that I saved off the web as my backround on windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/backround/82a22608-e431-4d39-a83b-aa5cd4fc539d
  4. backround

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Whats this work or school account in backround processes

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Whats this work or school account in backround processes: yo so uh i just came here to ask what is it? it shows up sometimes in the task manager nd just goes away after like 3 seconds, im pretty sure im not logging/signing in everytime it shows up in task manager. submitted by /u/Bravegeek [link] [comments]...
  6. Desktop Slideshow with a backround picture

Desktop Slideshow with a backround picture: I would like to use a picture from the Hubble Space Telescope and set that as my desktop back round. On that I would like to have a slideshow showing pictures of my grandkids : . Can this be done? Thanks...
  7. Customized Backround

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Customized Backround: Hello.So my question is,can i make a customized backround in windows 10 or linux,and to a video to be looping and to be also audio.It s like on ps4 when you log in there is a backround and music,and to work with linux and windows.I dunno why i asked here i didn t know where...
  8. backround on windows 10

backround on windows 10: I sent a pic from my I phone xr to my e mail and used it for my new backround. problem is the pic is turned sidways. how can I fgix this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/backround-on-windows-10/924421b2-8c25-491e-a069-cb2c6e220fcb
  9. Auto login and pictures at login

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Auto login and pictures at login: Hello, I configured auto login on the computer with Windows 10 I use. The version is Windows 10 Entreprise Version 1607, and I cannot change this (requirement from the entreprise to keep this version). However, since I configured auto login, the user account picture is no...
  10. Desktop picture not showing today

Desktop picture not showing today: Somehow during my tweaking of win10 to match my preferred setup (so it's just like all the previous windows versions in other words), I added the uber-admin account to the login screen. No clue how it got there, but it was, and it didn't need to be - I'm the only user of this...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. current windows backround image

2. where is todays login picture

3. windows login backround pics

4. what is my login backround image of