Windows 10: What is Treasuredata in Netstat?

Discus and support What is Treasuredata in Netstat? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; [img] Is this normal? Is this bad? Found after running Netstat - a 137520 Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Strat0, Jul 29, 2019.

1. Strat0 Win User

What is Treasuredata in Netstat?

What is Treasuredata in Netstat? [​IMG]

Is this normal? Is this bad? Found after running Netstat - a

:)

Strat0, Jul 29, 2019

2. netstat -a results?

Hi,

In order for us to efficiently assist you, we just have few questions for you:

• Are you experiencing any issues with your computer, thus running netstat - a
      command?
    • If you suspect that your computer is infected with a virus, have you already run the

Windows

Defender
      ?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Regards.

Darian Tab, Jul 29, 2019
  3. how to use netstat to check for malware?

netstat is a command-line tool (used from a

command prompt
    ) that displays incoming and outgoing network connections, ports on which the computer is listening, routing tables, and a number of network interface statistics. It can be used to obtain Local/Foreign Addresses,
    PID, listening state and for troubleshooting networking issues.

Using Netstat to investigate for malicious activity.

quietman7 - MVP, Jul 29, 2019
  4. newtekie1 Win User

NEED help with IP, and netstat -a?? please

All netstat -a does is list what is using your network connection. It is normal for there to be a few things in there, and the list will also grow as you do thing(netstat keeps running and adds to the list as more things use your network interface).

So basically, they are full of sh*t.

Try running speedtest again, but this time manually select a server, and make sure to pick one that isn't run by your ISP. If you just press the "Begin Test" button, the test will pick the "best" server based on ping. In a lot of cases this server is run by your ISP, so it doesn't really give you an idea of how fast your ISP is communicating with the rest of the world.

newtekie1, Jul 29, 2019
Thema:

1. What is Treasuredata in Netstat? - Similar Threads - Treasuredata Netstat

2. Netstat scan

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Netstat scan: Can someone please explain to me what a typical netstat scan should look like? Im worried someone is monitoring my network and my netstat scan seems to be extremely long and is always changingI would upload the netstat results but im not sure if that would compromise my...
  3. Netstat scan

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Netstat scan: Can someone please explain to me what a typical netstat scan should look like? Im worried someone is monitoring my network and my netstat scan seems to be extremely long and is always changingI would upload the netstat results but im not sure if that would compromise my...
  4. A Normal display from NETSTAT

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A Normal display from NETSTAT: Computer address". Under "Foreign Address", I also got "My Computer" address. And finally, under "State", I got Established". My question is - Is this display a normal ?...
  5. A Normal display from NETSTAT

A Normal display from NETSTAT: Computer address". Under "Foreign Address", I also got "My Computer" address. And finally, under "State", I got Established". My question is - Is this display a normal ?...
  6. A Normal display from NETSTAT

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Single values in the foreign address section when running the 'netstat' command?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Single values in the foreign address section when running the 'netstat' command?: When running the netstat command I noticed that I am establishing connections with foreign addresses that have single values to them, what are they?...
  8. Single values in the foreign address section when running the 'netstat' command?

Single values in the foreign address section when running the 'netstat' command?: When running the netstat command I noticed that I am establishing connections with foreign addresses that have single values to them, what are they?...
  9. Single values in the foreign address section when running the 'netstat' command?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  10. Is this normal in Netstat -b?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is this normal in Netstat -b?: Active Connections Proto Local Address Foreign Address State TCP 127.0.0.1:49678 Doghousecomp:49679 ESTABLISHED [WUDFHost.exe] TCP 127.0.0.1:49679 Doghousecomp:49678 ESTABLISHED [WUDFHost...