Windows 10: what is TWINUI ?

Discus and support what is TWINUI ? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; but wise cleaner does incredible job of cleaning a lot of stuff, including tracers. lots of tracers when I use gfx program and watching YT vids. maybe... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Pathfinder, Sep 20, 2016.

1. what is TWINUI ?

but wise cleaner does incredible job of cleaning a lot of stuff, including tracers. lots of tracers when I use gfx program and watching YT vids. maybe ill save ccleaner file for reference

Pathfinder, Sep 20, 2016

2. OK the, its your choice.
    I can only suggest a safer program from experience, can't make you use it.

COMPUTIAC Guest, Sep 20, 2016
  3. I saw ccleaner, the free program doesn't have a lot of features...and pro does. I never do inline transactions so pro is out. but thx for hint bro

Pathfinder, Sep 20, 2016
  4. f14tomcat Win User

what is TWINUI ?

If by "tracers" you mean tracking cookies, SAS will get them, and it's safe. (and free)

SUPERAntiSpyware - Downloads

f14tomcat, Sep 22, 2016
  5. Bree New Member
    This notification that an app default was reset is caused by running any older app that checks for or resets file associations in a non-approved way. Some methods that used to be legitimate are deprecated in the latest versions of Windows 10.

http://www.winhelponline.com/blog/wi...-associations/

I have one such app that triggered this notification - Office Starter 2010 that was on my OEM Win7 PC before the free upgrade. From Excel or Word, using 'File open' would trigger a string of these. At first there was no problem. Then after one of the 1511 Cumulative Updates the notifications started. Since the AU they seem to have stopped. Strangely, although Windows said it had reset to the default applications, on checking none of the file associations had actually been reset.

Thema:

what is TWINUI ?

1. what is TWINUI ? - Similar Threads - TWINUI

2. Is program TWINUI a Microsoft Windows program?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is program TWINUI a Microsoft Windows program?: Is program TWINUI a Microsoft Windows program? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-program-twinui-a-microsoft-windows-program/a9f10c57-974f-4e06-be4f-ddc172ee4462
  3. My microsoft store doesn´t opens, and all my windows apps are showed as TWINUI

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    My microsoft store doesn´t opens, and all my windows apps are showed as TWINUI: [ATTACH] I can only see this when i search "microsoft store", I tried all the solutions using the powerShell commands and reinstalling everything, I just don´t know what to do....
  4. Fix TWINUI error on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Fix TWINUI error on Windows 10: [ATTACH]If you’re encountering TWINUI error when opening links, PDFs, photos, etc, your apps are getting reset to TWINUI, and you constantly see Open TWINUI notification, […] This article Fix TWINUI error on Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  5. Twinui getting installed and photos getting removed.Please help

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Twinui getting installed and photos getting removed.Please help: Hello.Yesterday, i updated windows. Today i opened a picture which was usually opened by the windows default photos app. When i opened it today, there was a error and the laptop was trying to open the photo with Twinui and was getting a error. I tried to do open with but i...
  6. TWINUI as Default App - Showed Up, Getting Worse

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    TWINUI as Default App - Showed Up, Getting Worse: Problem: My "default app by extension" settings suddenly changed so a bunch of them have been reset to TWINUI. I have no idea how or why this happened, I just suddenly found I got errors when I tried to open a PNG image. The good news is that if I pick an appropriate photo...
  7. Cannot change Default Applications [TWINUI]

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot change Default Applications [TWINUI]: Hello, I work in IT and I have a user who cannot change the default applications in windows settings. The Computer has already been re-imaged and is still having the same problem. I spoke with the computer manufacturer and they said that I would need to speak with...
  8. TWINUI problems

in Windows 10 Customization
    TWINUI problems: Windows 10: A user account but not my administrator account got TWINUI as the standard app för pictures and music. Makes it impossible to open pictures, videos etc without using right-clicking and *Open with...' If not: "Invalid registry value". Tried to change the...
  9. TWINUI AND MICROSOFT STORE

TWINUI AND MICROSOFT STORE: Why Microsoft Store wants to open TWINUI TO DOWNLOAD ANY APP. NEED SOME GUIDELINESTHANS FOR COOPERATION https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/twinui-and-microsoft-store/d5810661-8158-4cea-b683-de84c7a1951f
  10. TWINUI and Microsoft Store

TWINUI and Microsoft Store: I have windows 10 v1909 I go to Microsoft Store website to download app but it wants to open TWINUI application. When I let to Open it,it doesn't open. But why Microsoft Store wants to open TWINUI and what is TWINUI. Waiting for some Guidelines. Thanks for cooperation...