Windows 10: What is up with my Windows Defender ? Please Help

Discus and support What is up with my Windows Defender ? Please Help in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Can someone help me with this please ? [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by PrashantJoshi1, May 3, 2020.

1. What is up with my Windows Defender ? Please Help

Can someone help me with this please ? What is up with my Windows Defender ? Please Help 55799aea-fbd4-47e0-b335-6ca193b56b17?upload=true.png

:)

PrashantJoshi1, May 3, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 3, 2020
  3. Arul_D Win User
    Installing Apps on Windows 10 Has Windows Defender Finding Malware

Hi Tommy,

Welcome to the Microsoft Community.

• Is this issue specific to third party apps?
    I would suggest you to open Windows defender and add exclusions and check if it helps. Follow the steps to add exclusions in windows Defender.

• Type Windows defender settings in the search bar and press enter

• Under Exclusions click on Add Exclusion
    Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Arul_D, May 3, 2020
  4. What is up with my Windows Defender ? Please Help

Windows Defender Not On

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

I would suggest you to try the below methods and check:

Method 1:

I would suggest you to run virus scan to make sure the computer is free from virus.

The Microsoft Safety Scanner is a free downloadable security tool that provides on-demand scanning and helps remove virus, spyware, and other malicious software. It works with your existing antivirus software.

Microsoft Safety Scanner Download - Windows security

Method 2:

Turn the Defender on. Follow the below steps:

• In search, type Defender.
    • Now make the option ON by moving the slider accordingly.

Method 3: Run the SFC.

Follow the below steps:

• Open Command Prompt.
    • Select “Run as Administrator”.
    • Type “sfc /scannow” without quotes and hit
      Enter.
    Now check for the issue.

Keep us posted if you face any issues on windows in future. We will be glad to help you.

Annu Singh, May 3, 2020
Thema:

What is up with my Windows Defender ? Please Help

1. What is up with my Windows Defender ? Please Help - Similar Threads - Defender Please Help

2. Windows 10 is not booting up, please help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 is not booting up, please help: After the initial page showing the manufacturer logo, my system is not booting up windows, it is showing a black screen with a blinking underscore _ on the top left side of the screen....
  3. PLEASE HELP! My control key is acting up

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PLEASE HELP! My control key is acting up: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/l_richa [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gkx0v7/please_help_my_control_key_is_acting_up/
  4. What going on? please help.

What going on? please help.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ZephyrusGG [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ggy9kq/what_going_on_please_help/
  5. whats this please help its useless

whats this please help its useless: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/DontDare6 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ggje47/whats_this_please_help_its_useless/
  6. i fucked up my pc help please

i fucked up my pc help please: i was messing around with some minecraft files and accidently extracted a huge.zip file onto my desktop and while it was doing that i cancled it. all the files got removed from my desktop (not deleted) then the screen went black. for 5 minutes it was blank desktop, fuck ton...
  7. What is happening Someone please help.

What is happening Someone please help.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Clabe_YT [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f5j2p1/what_is_happening_someone_please_help/
  8. Keep poping up. Help please

Keep poping up. Help please: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Eabros [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dxqaao/keep_poping_up_help_please/
  9. Windows Defender is missing, please help.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Defender is missing, please help.: Hiya guys. In a nutshell my windows defender is missing. I first noticed the issue when i tried to click on the open security control center option (where you would manage exceptions to the antivirus for example) in the update & security tab in the settings, and nothing...
  10. Never ending boot up.... Please, please help

in Windows 10 Support
    Never ending boot up.... Please, please help: Okay so recently I decided to reset my computer, as usual I encounter numerous problems. >Startup >Bios screen (Asus/Intel) >Monitor turns off >Monitor turns back on >Blue win10 logo and loading circle >Black screen for 5-10 secs >Install screen displaying 64%...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows defender system