Windows 10: What Is WDC WD10EARS-22Y5B1

Discus and support What Is WDC WD10EARS-22Y5B1 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; What Is WDC WD10EARS-22Y5B1? Is it needed on my PC? Is it safe? How did it get on my computer? Can I delete or uninstall it?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Donnatz, Oct 10, 2019.

1. Donnatz Win User

What Is WDC WD10EARS-22Y5B1

What Is WDC WD10EARS-22Y5B1? Is it needed on my PC? Is it safe? How did it get on my computer? Can I delete or uninstall it?

:)

Donnatz, Oct 10, 2019

2. What Is WDC WD10EARS-22Y5B1

I just upgraded the Novemeber 2015 latest major Windows 10 update. I noticed that on the lower part of the screen by the clock--in the "Show Hidden Icons" display when you click it, there is a flash drive looking Icon in there qith a check mark on it. First
    of all I dont have any "Flash Drive plugged into my PC at the time. So, I click on the icon and it says--"Open Devices and Printers" and "Eject WDC WD10EARS-22Y5B1. What does "Eject WDC WD10EARS-22Y5B1 mean? Since I dont have anything plugged into my USB
    ports etc. And it seems that this icon is permanent in the "Show Hidden Icons". When I click on "Eject WDC WD10EARS-22y5B1" a box appears and says "Windows is unable to stop the device "WDC WD10EARS-22Y5B1". Don't remove this device while it is in use. Close
    any programa using this device and then remove it. What does all this mean? Like I said I "Don't" have anything plugged into my PC. This message never appeared before I did the latest major Windows 10 Novemebr 2015 upgrade. Please help!

SAMSON JOE, Oct 10, 2019
  3. What Is WDC WD10EARS-22Y5B1

This is what it is.. an internal
    1Tb hard drive

Mike Hall... always, Oct 10, 2019
  4. What Is WDC WD10EARS-22Y5B1

Hey there SAMSON JOE,

WDC WD10EARS is a WD Green HDD drive. Do you have such a drive in your system?

It may be that the system detected the drive as hot swap-able and allows you to disconnect it, but the OS is using it and won't dismount it.

Check the model numbers on your storage drives and if you have such a drive check BIOS or the OS for options for hot swapping your storage drives and disable it and see if this fixes things. What Is WDC WD10EARS-22Y5B1 :)

Here's info on the WD Green drive: http://products.wdc.com/support/kb.ashx?id=zYcIvn

Captain_WD, Oct 10, 2019
Thema:

1. What Is WDC WD10EARS-22Y5B1 - Similar Threads - WDC WD10EARS 22Y5B1

2. What is the purpose of this device and what is it for?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is the purpose of this device and what is it for?: pci\ ven_8086&dev_9a03&subsys_15391025&rev_05\ 3&11583659&0&20 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-the-purpose-of-this-device-and-what-is-it/392ce0a1-31e2-4d20-909f-4455ea644848
  3. Install Windows 7 on NVMe WDC SN530

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Install Windows 7 on NVMe WDC SN530: Hi! I am using Windows 11, but i like testing other Operating Systems. I wanted to try Windows 7 as most of my friends say it is a good OS, but when i made an ISO it did boot, but when getting to the Custom Install page, it says load driver, so i load my Intel Rapid Storage...
  4. Install Windows 7 on NVMe WDC SN530

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Install Windows 7 on NVMe WDC SN530: Hi! I am using Windows 11, but i like testing other Operating Systems. I wanted to try Windows 7 as most of my friends say it is a good OS, but when i made an ISO it did boot, but when getting to the Custom Install page, it says load driver, so i load my Intel Rapid Storage...
  5. What is AppVshNotify.exe and what is it’s purpose?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    What is AppVshNotify.exe and what is it’s purpose?: I encountered an exe file in details on Task Manager called AppVshNotify.exe, I have never seen it before but it says it’s Microsoft.I performed a virus scan and found nothing and the directory was C:/Program Files/Common Files/microsoft shared/clicktorunIs this a normal...
  6. What is CMOS and what is it used for?

in Windows 10 News
    What is CMOS and what is it used for?: CMOS or Complementary Metal Oxide Semiconductor is a small amount of memory in the motherboard of your computer and is used to store BIOS settings. They are very important for your computer as they store system files that keep track of your date and time and some hardware...
  7. what is this? and what does it do?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    what is this? and what does it do?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/pro-gamer12 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k13h0c/what_is_this_and_what_does_it_do/
  8. I can not exclude from WDC DumpStack.log.tmp

in Windows 10 Support
    I can not exclude from WDC DumpStack.log.tmp: Hello, Windows 10 version 2004 I can not exclude from Wise Drive Cleaner the file DumpStack.log.tmp, the file is in use, what I should do? Thanks 162824
  9. WDC WD5000LPCX-60VHAT0 disk

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    WDC WD5000LPCX-60VHAT0 disk: hi, so some days ago i was trying to fix %100 disk usage thing and i was told to uninstall the WDC WD5000LPCX-60VHAT0 disk from my drivers, so i wonder if it does anything if this disk is not in my drivers....
  10. Take a look at my WDC MY Passport Ultra USB 3.0 HDD...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Take a look at my WDC MY Passport Ultra USB 3.0 HDD...: Take a look at this picture from CrystalDiskInfo - [img] Note that I circled TRIM. How does an HDD have TRIM listed as a feature? There's more to it but later... Thanks. *Zip 118164