Windows 10: What is Web recarict problem?

Discus and support What is Web recarict problem? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Proxy url show on ie7 but serch over Bing show didn't page .... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Vinod Singh2, Dec 3, 2023.

1. What is Web recarict problem?

Proxy url show on ie7 but serch over Bing show didn't page .

:)

Vinod Singh2, Dec 3, 2023
  2. jcaswell Win User

W10 can connect to wider internet but cannot access web pages

I have an odd issue with my W10 laptop linked to Sky broadband in the UK via wifi using a Sky router. The effect is that while I can actually access the internet (I can send and receive emails using Outlook and can connect to other machines using TeamViewer) I cannot access any web site (Google, BBC etc). There is no specific error message, merely that the access request timed out and a suggestion that it may be to do with proxy. I have tried the following:
    1. Other systems (W10 and ios) can access web sites using the same Sky router (therefore probably not a router problem)
    2. I have sent and received emails using Outlook, so the broadband connection is working (probably not a Sky problem)
    3. I have tried two different browsers (Firefox and Edge), no connection (not a browser problem)
    4. I am using Windows Defender and have:
      1. Made sure that Firefox is in the list of allowed systems in its Firewall, no connection after a reboot
      2. Turned off the Firewall and tried again - no connection
    My next step will be to re-install Windows, but has anyone got any other suggestions? Could it be some sort of virus (I have carried out a complete virus check using Defender) So - any suggestions?

jcaswell, Dec 3, 2023
  3. dalchina Win User
    Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Dec 3, 2023
  4. Polarman Win User

What is Web recarict problem?

Looking for a particular web site ?

I remember seeing this here but i can't find it using the search thingy.

A guy posted a web site that had a comprensive list of all Windows update 32&64. I used to have it in my favorites before i formatted my HD.

Does someone know it?

They suggested a sticky for it but they never did.

Polarman, Dec 3, 2023
Thema:

What is Web recarict problem?

1. What is Web recarict problem? - Similar Threads - Web recarict problem

2. What is Web recarict problem?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is Web recarict problem?: Proxy url show on ie7 but serch over Bing show didn't page . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-web-recarict-problem/53af30c2-8983-4ad8-9e72-f7139e59f79a
  3. What is Web Indexing Service?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is Web Indexing Service?: I see this icon on the task bar.What is this? And can it harm my PC?Thanks! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-web-indexing-service/eb94a934-d1df-4082-ab54-d170915fa1dc
  4. WEB CAMERA PROBLEM

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    WEB CAMERA PROBLEM: After Reinstalling windows and updating my webcam cannot be recognized by System. I tried everything in youtube on how to fix this but I encounter the same issues everytime. I chck the device manager if the webcam can be recognized by the system, and the system recognized it....
  5. Web Connectivity Problems

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Web Connectivity Problems: Hi Every time I start my HP Elitebook 840 on Win10, I would need to troubleshoot network to connect to the internet. I can connect to my Wi-Fi but not the Internet. Other computers in my family don't need to do that, because they can connect to the internet right away. I'm...
  6. Web Browser problems

in Windows 10 Customization
    Web Browser problems: Ive been having a problem running any other web browser that isnt microsoft edge. Each time i try to open any other browser it will flash on screen and close immedietly. Ive tried every fix and none work. Can someone help me?...
  7. web browsing problems

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    web browsing problems: I noticed in the past few days that images in Wikipedia articles are not loading [blank rectangles are shown in their place]. The text is there, but not the images. Tried this w both Edge and Firefox both installed on my computer - result is the same. Browsed the same...
  8. Problem with Web Camera

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Problem with Web Camera: I have a problem. My web camera is showing an upside down image just before Windows 10 19H2 was released. It happened when I reset my operating system back to Windows 7 Pro. I tried many things, such as updating my drivers (although I could not find the camera driver to...
  9. Web camera problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Web camera problem: Does Logitech webcam C 170 support to windows 10 update which occurred in May 2019 (Because I want to buy a new web camera to replace broken one from windows 10 update)? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/web-camera-problem/001c77a0-3a77-46c3-bb2f-dfcac2c03e77
  10. Web browsing problems

in Browsers and Email
    Web browsing problems: Hi! Lately I'm facing serious problems accessing web pages (e.g. gmail, youtube, etc), using Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox. The message that I'm getting back is to check the firewall and proxy. I have deactivated Windows defender & firewall and there is no proxy server...