Windows 10: What is WiFi Packet Loss and how do you test and fix it?

Discus and support What is WiFi Packet Loss and how do you test and fix it? in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]Packets or network packets are small units of data that passes through a network. When you send information, the data is broken into smaller... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Jun 24, 2020.

1. WinClub New Member

What is WiFi Packet Loss and how do you test and fix it?

WinClub, Jun 24, 2020

2. Experiencing Severe packet loss and high pings

Bump, the command spearman suggested boosted the d/l speed to 70kb/s, however it didn't fix the packet loss issue, the ping issue's still there but has much less of an effect.

crazy pyro, Jun 24, 2020
  3. LAN packet loss

Hello ,

This is a strange one, every test of ping i got a
    packet loss using Ethernet cable but when i use WI-FI adapter it's work fine (no packet loss) .

Im sure that the router is OK and my hardware & software (motherboard) is OK, i tested with same pc a portable Linux using Ethernet and it's works no packet loss,

therefore i think there is some problem is windows 10 so i tried to repair it, but i got always packet loss with Ethernet, so what i do ? any suggest ?, before i get made and do a clean install.

Thank You ,

( I have latest windows 10 1809 , and i update all software from my motherboard manufacturer)

amiroucheacheli, Jun 24, 2020
  4. greg427 Win User

can not preform packet loss test in windows 10

every time I goto preform a packet loss in windows 10 on line i get a 100% loss result with the error can not test computer make sure it is not being blocked by windows firewall.

greg427, Jun 24, 2020
Thema:

1. What is WiFi Packet Loss and how do you test and fix it? - Similar Threads - WiFi Packet Loss

2. Network packet loss.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Network packet loss.: my PC and wifi run fine normally, i have 200mbps and it get downloads fast. there is only 1 thing wrong and thats why im here to seek help.randomly in about 2 minute intervals but still random just not frequent i get complete inbound packet loss.so if im downloading something...
  3. Network packet loss.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Network packet loss.: my PC and wifi run fine normally, i have 200mbps and it get downloads fast. there is only 1 thing wrong and thats why im here to seek help.randomly in about 2 minute intervals but still random just not frequent i get complete inbound packet loss.so if im downloading something...
  4. Outgoing packet loss

Outgoing packet loss: Hi, my PC running Win 10 experiences outgoing packet loss every now and then randomly, and when in a call, it will drop for a second, and come back. How can i stop as i am on an Ethernet cable and have changed ISP multiple times and it has not fixed the issue,...
  5. packet loss

packet loss: how can i stop getting packet loss in the games i play im one a wired connection and i already contacted my internet provider and they said everything was good https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/packet-loss/d0b7b7f2-121e-4fac-9d73-8e4933b61cea
  6. Packet Loss

Packet Loss: I have been experiencing packet loss with the wifi at my college, but it seems that only i am the one having struggles. my roommate is on the same wifi as me and gets a lower ping, and 0 packet loss. is there a problem with my laptop?...
  7. how do you fix network packet loss

how do you fix network packet loss: how do you fix network packet loss https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-fix-network-packet-loss/3cbc7368-aa55-4aec-832e-cbb1f2e05ca2
  8. Wifi Menu packet loss?

Wifi Menu packet loss?: Hello, I have been using the ASUS ac1200 56r use wireless adapter for a couple months now and it has been a pain to say the least. I have constant wifi drops on 5GHz and randomly my receive would drop to 0 Kbps ranging from half a second and sometimes up to 5. I as able to...
  9. 100% Packet Loss

100% Packet Loss: I've been experiencing this problem for a couple of days now. My wifi works but I either I can't connect to a game or I am getting massive ping spikes every couple of seconds....
  10. LAN packet loss

LAN packet loss: Hello , This is a strange one, every test of ping i got a packet loss using Ethernet cable but when i use WI-FI adapter it's work fine (no packet loss) . Im sure that the router is OK and my hardware & software (motherboard) is OK, i tested with same pc a portable Linux...