Windows 10: What is Windows 10 Features on Demand & how do I install FOD?

Discus and support What is Windows 10 Features on Demand & how do I install FOD? in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] [ATTACH]In this post, we will discuss what are Windows 10 Features on Demand and why some users (specifically Windows 10 systems managed via... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Oct 20, 2019.

1. WinClub New Member

What is Windows 10 Features on Demand & how do I install FOD?

WinClub, Oct 20, 2019
  2. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Oct 20, 2019
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 20, 2019
  4. What is Windows 10 Features on Demand & how do I install FOD?

Windows 10 installing progs

I decided to take the plunge and upgrade to windows 10 from 7. I used the Media Creation Tool from MS website. It took awhile, but I am finally running Windows 10 (12-14).

I opened the new App & Program feature to remove programs that I no longer needed. Scrolling down the list, I was horrified! Apps that I didn't install somehow magically installed themselves. Two programs stood out: Facebook and Candy Crush Soda Saga. Both programs have those tale-tale icons that they came from Windows Store (which I've never even opened). The install date for both of them were on 12-26.

Is this a common thing for Windows 10? Or is it because I did an upgrade and not a clean install?

GoFigureItOut, Oct 20, 2019
Thema:

What is Windows 10 Features on Demand & how do I install FOD?

1. What is Windows 10 Features on Demand & how do I install FOD? - Similar Threads - Features Demand install

2. What features are installed in windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What features are installed in windows 11?: Hello, I want to survey Windows 11 completely, I wanna know about the features of Windows 11 and if you have a link please provide me so that I can know about it myself and share your information to my clients and another persons...
  3. Windows Server 2022 Optional Languages and Feature on Demand FOD broken link

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Server 2022 Optional Languages and Feature on Demand FOD broken link: In the Microsoft Evaluation Center I attempted to download the ISO for the optional languages and Features on Demand for Windows Server 2022 but it appears to be a broken link. Please correct the website or provide an updated link where this optical disc image can be...
  4. Windows Server 2022 Optional Languages and Feature on Demand FOD broken link

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Server 2022 Optional Languages and Feature on Demand FOD broken link: In the Microsoft Evaluation Center I attempted to download the ISO for the optional languages and Features on Demand for Windows Server 2022 but it appears to be a broken link. Please correct the website or provide an updated link where this optical disc image can be...
  5. Features on demand helper.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Features on demand helper.: I am getting a pop up window repeatedly for features on demand helper, i have clicked on both yes and no to try and stop this but it seems to do nothing and just keeps popping up....
  6. Microsoft support for FoD Features on Demand in Win 10 LTSC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft support for FoD Features on Demand in Win 10 LTSC: Does Microsoft provides support for Features on Demand? If so, what is exactly supported? Especially I am focused on support for SNMP FoD. Thanks, Michal...
  7. How do I find out what was in a feature update?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I find out what was in a feature update?: I recently downloaded a feature update, upon downloading the update I wanted to see what it added, but when I click the see whats new in this update link in the update history this is all i get https://i.imgur.com/sIpPCGU.png Is there a way to find out what it actually...
  8. Windows randomly started installing ''features''... what features???

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows randomly started installing ''features''... what features???: As per title... what features??? I did not ask for any features. It's MY computer, *I* decide what gets to be installed, not microsoft. The company needs to understand that thoroughly. I want to find out what the hell was installed on my computer without my permission. I...
  9. Lang Pack (Feature on Demand)

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Lang Pack (Feature on Demand): Just wondering if anyone else had a Language Pack pending in updates that doesn't actually do anything? Mine's been sitting here for over 24 hours now and doesn't download, it's not a problem as I don't really care for the update but 1) I don't know whether to report it via...
  10. What is this "feature" and how do I get rid of it?

in Windows 10 Support
    What is this "feature" and how do I get rid of it?: I just rebooted my computer (updated to W10 about 2 weeks ago), and now all of the sudden it wants me to enter a password, for some kind of Microsoft account – this is before I can get to my desktop. They do cleverly tell you how to reset the password at live.com, and I do...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to install FOD with DOS