Windows 10: what is windows command processor? should i get rid of it.

Discus and support what is windows command processor? should i get rid of it. in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; i show the windows command processor in my start up. is it necessary, should it be deleted in start up? 66699 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by incredable1, Oct 11, 2016.

1. what is windows command processor? should i get rid of it.

i show the windows command processor in my start up. is it necessary, should it be deleted in start up?

:)

incredable1, Oct 11, 2016
  2. Colm767 Win User

what is this and how do I get rid of it????

Problem popup still there, very annoying move to Windows 10! I guess I still have a few days to go back to W 7.

Not happy at all with the move!!!!!!!

Colm767, Oct 11, 2016
  3. Colm767 Win User
    what is this and how do I get rid of it????

Thanks Amit,

The message is a popup,

"Windows script host

Can not find script file C:\users\Colm\Downloads\update1.vbs"

The popup shows up randomly after boot up and continues to pop up after it is cancelled, it will not go away!

The Windows 10 upgrade is complete from Windows 7. I followed all MS instructions during the upgrade!

Thanks again for any help here.

Colm767, Oct 11, 2016
  4. RolandJS Win User

what is windows command processor? should i get rid of it.

That's your DOS box, correct? Yeah, move that icon to a directory of your choice, so that if ever you need it, you can find it.

RolandJS, Oct 11, 2016
Thema:

what is windows command processor? should i get rid of it.

1. what is windows command processor? should i get rid of it. - Similar Threads - command processor should

2. what Microsoft flight Sim should I get and where should I get it at

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    what Microsoft flight Sim should I get and where should I get it at: hello I was wondering if someone could help me with what Microsoft flight simulator I should get and where should I get it at I'm running windows 11 thanks for help...
  3. Should I get rid of Visual C++ versions ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Should I get rid of Visual C++ versions ?: 2008, installed on 9/02:2016 x64 & x862010 installed on 12/17/2017 x64 x862012, 2013, and 2015 installed on 3/12, 2023With both x64 & x86 Can I uninstall 2008 in 2010?Do I really need them and if so, why?...
  4. Should I get rid of Visual C++ versions ?

Should I get rid of Visual C++ versions ?: 2008, installed on 9/02:2016 x64 & x862010 installed on 12/17/2017 x64 x862012, 2013, and 2015 installed on 3/12, 2023With both x64 & x86 Can I uninstall 2008 in 2010?Do I really need them and if so, why?...
  5. Windows command processor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows command processor: My Windows Command Processcor take to much memory than usualI tried sfc /scannow and it solve a problem, repair it but its didn't workI endtask it many but it keep turn on and take memoryWhat can i do to fix it ?...
  6. Windows command processor

Windows command processor: My Windows Command Processcor take to much memory than usualI tried sfc /scannow and it solve a problem, repair it but its didn't workI endtask it many but it keep turn on and take memoryWhat can i do to fix it ?...
  7. Windows command processor

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. what is this and how do i get rid of it.

in Windows 10 Customization
    what is this and how do i get rid of it.: how do i uninstall this? https://twitter.com/KidozyGAME/status/1184926861551382530/photo/1 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-this-and-how-do-i-get-rid-of-it/f8214419-e8c6-49f2-9b90-b7ac466a3fcc
  9. Whenever I start Windows a Windows Command Processor window gets opened

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Whenever I start Windows a Windows Command Processor window gets opened: Hello I would like to know how to fix my problem, whenever I start windows I get this message. Is there any way to solve it? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/whenever-i-start-windows-a-windows-command/baf8d943-e79c-4fd1-b331-980d0fa70e70"
  10. Window Command Processor

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Window Command Processor: The Window Command Processor Pop up window keeps popping up. Is this a virus or is this normal. Also, Does it have an affect on my Wifi connect? Thanks...