Windows 10: What is Windows Error005 which I just got with a loud buzzer?

Discus and support What is Windows Error005 which I just got with a loud buzzer? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Just generally browsing when this flag appeared with a loud buzzer - Win10 Error005 with 224 seconds counting down?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by BLKBRD37, Feb 3, 2020.

1. BLKBRD37 Win User

What is Windows Error005 which I just got with a loud buzzer?

Just generally browsing when this flag appeared with a loud buzzer - Win10 Error005 with 224 seconds counting down?

:)

BLKBRD37, Feb 3, 2020

2. Nokia E63 buzzer problems.

Hi people,

Great to be a part of this community.

Since buying a new case for my nokia and trying to fit it i now fully regret it as it has given me nothing but problems.

Fitted a new faceplate for my nokia which meant unscrewing the phone and removing every piece of plastic down to the bare board.

Involved in this meant taking out the mic, the headphone jack and the speaker buzzer.

I noted very carefully before i removed these things to make sure i could put them back in the EXACT same way in the new case.

Anyway i did that and put the phone together.

Voice quality is absolutely fine when talking to people until i put it on loud speaker.

The sound is then terrible it sounds crackly, distorted and incredibly bad quality.

I didnt realise how sensitive these speaker buzzers were.

Anyway all of my family use Nokia E63's so i decided to try another buzzer in my phone from one of the families Nokia E63's and it seemed to fix it.

so i then put the buzzer back into the faily members phone by which time it no longer had that sticky glue on it so i basically just seated the speaker in the holder on the phone. anyway i turned the family memebrs phone on and tried the sound and now their
    speaker doesnt work!

So that's now 2 of the buzzers which dont work anymore.

Are these very sensitive or am i doing something seriously wrong?

It sems that once i disconnect a buzzer and put it back into the phone it doesnt work anymore.

The only difference i can think of now is that they are NOT held down with that sticky gluey plastic anymore.

Is anyone aware of this issue or expertiences siilar problems?

Is there a fix?

Should i buy a pack of 20 of these speakers from ebay in the hope i might be in luck for a good one?

Thanks very much.

Mart.

MartyK---01, Feb 3, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Feb 3, 2020
  4. SUI
    Sui Win User

Earphone volume too loud or too quiet on Windows 10

Hi I'm having a weird problem on my laptop running Windows 10 Pro. The earphone volume is either too loud or too quiet, and seems to switch between these two upon every restart. When it's too loud, keeping it at 1/100 is equivalent to 20-30/100 when sound was normal, when it's too quiet, keeping it at 100/100 is equivalent to 10-20/100 when sound was normal. Already googled extensively and tried pretty much every suggestion I found with no results:

• Enable/disable loudness equalization in playback device settings
    • Enable/disable Windows Sonic for headphones in playback device settings
    • Check for errors in sound devices in device manager - no errors
    • Update sound drivers - all updated
    • Try different earphones - tried like 4 already, definitely not an issue with earphones
    • Even tried system restore, still not fixed

Screenshot of device manager: https://i.stack.imgur.com/HKSzf.png

Does anyone know what else to try?

Thema:

1. What is Windows Error005 which I just got with a loud buzzer? - Similar Threads - Error005 got loud

2. I just got a blue screen and I don't know what's wrong

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I just got a blue screen and I don't know what's wrong: I just got a blue screen and I don't know what's wrongI discovered a DMP file in drive C and hope experts can analyze and see what's wrong with my computer?https://drive.google.com/file/d/1CGHh2kWHEREwuZ67a9GImB7e_vsFNjbS/view?usp=sharing...
  3. I just got a blue screen and I don't know what's wrong

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I just got a blue screen and I don't know what's wrong: I just got a blue screen and I don't know what's wrongI discovered a DMP file in drive C and hope experts can analyze and see what's wrong with my computer?https://drive.google.com/file/d/1CGHh2kWHEREwuZ67a9GImB7e_vsFNjbS/view?usp=sharing...
  4. I just got charged which I didn't permit

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I just got charged which I didn't permit: What is Microsoft number? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-just-got-charged-which-i-didnt-permit/54b85264-93f2-46ee-8186-e2ef6725eba1
  5. I just got charged which I didn't permit

I just got charged which I didn't permit: What is Microsoft number? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-just-got-charged-which-i-didnt-permit/54b85264-93f2-46ee-8186-e2ef6725eba1
  6. LCD just got replaced but what is this rectangular border?

LCD just got replaced but what is this rectangular border?: Just got a brand new LcD screen installed for my acer laptop today and I noticed on dark image background and programs there is a shadow rectangle border.I have two display adapter intel on board and Nvidia 940.Is this display driver problem or a faulty screen? Please assist...
  7. Help I just got hacked and I don’t know what to do

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help I just got hacked and I don’t know what to do: I turned off my monitor to go shower, then I came back turned back on my monitor and there was hella pop ups. I couldn’t shut down and I had to shut down using the power button. Now I can’t even login with my own password. SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!!! submitted by /u/Mochunlan...
  8. i just got this update, i don't understand what's it for

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    i just got this update, i don't understand what's it for: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/SnoopDoge93 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/h9ha80/i_just_got_this_update_i_dont_understand_whats_it/
  9. battery and buzzer sound

in Windows 10 Customization
    battery and buzzer sound: Hello, I think there is something wrong with my battery because it uses more than normal and uses the whole power in 1 hour. it doesn't charge completely, it powers until 95-96% and these days it can't reach 100. some times it sayshybernating and suddenly go sleep. what does...
  10. Just got a new laptop which has an AZUREAD account not sure what that is

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Just got a new laptop which has an AZUREAD account not sure what that is: Just got a new laptop which has an AZUREAD account not sure what that is https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/just-got-a-new-laptop-which-has-an-azuread-account/ab783ed5-b69e-4e0a-ba6e-98c410c4d670