Windows 10: What is Windows Hardware Quality Labs or WHQL?

Discus and support What is Windows Hardware Quality Labs or WHQL? in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] [ATTACH]When you are buying a Windows 10 PC or software for your computer, you want it to run without any problem. That’s is where... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Apr 17, 2019.

1. WinClub New Member

What is Windows Hardware Quality Labs or WHQL?

What is Windows Hardware Quality Labs or WHQL? WHQL-Windows-Hardware-Quality-Labs-100x100.png
    What is Windows Hardware Quality Labs or WHQL? WHQL-Windows-Hardware-Quality-Labs-150x71.png When you are buying a Windows 10 PC or software for your computer, you want it to run without any problem. That’s is where certification from Microsoft comes into the picture. Microsoft calls it Windows 10 WHQL or Windows Hardware [...]

This post What is Windows Hardware Quality Labs or WHQL? is from TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Apr 17, 2019

2. The file P17.sys is not digitally signed, which means that it has not been tested by WHQL. You may be able to get a WHQL logo'd driver from the hardware manufacturer.

Original Title: Direct X

Display Tab 1: No problems found.

Display Tab 2: No problems found.

Display Tab 3: No problems found.

Sound Tab 1: The file P17.sys is not digitally signed, which means that it has not been tested by Microsoft's Windows Hardware Quality Labs (WHQL). You may be able to get a WHQL logo'd driver from the hardware manufacturer.

Sound Tab 2: No problems found.

Sound Tab 3: The file P17.sys is not digitally signed, which means that it has not been tested by Microsoft's Windows Hardware Quality Labs (WHQL). You may be able to get a WHQL logo'd driver from the hardware manufacturer.

Sound Tab 4: No problems found.

Input Tab: No problems found.

MarkSprinkle, Apr 17, 2019
  3. Duxx Win User
    NVIDIA ForceWare 175.16 WHQL Released

WHQL = Windows Hardware Quality Labs (testing) So they are set to Windows and tested on their programs, id assume they are good *Smile What is Windows Hardware Quality Labs or WHQL? :)

4. Brink Win User

Credential Guard lab companion

Source: Credential Guard lab companion Datacenter and Private Cloud Security Blog

See also:

Brink, Apr 17, 2019
Thema:

1. What is Windows Hardware Quality Labs or WHQL? - Similar Threads - Hardware Quality Labs

2. Windows 11 Hardware Lab Kit Requirement

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Hardware Lab Kit Requirement: With the expiration of Cross Signing Certificates our company has found that we can no longer sign CAT files.https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-hardware/drivers/install/deprecation-of-software-publisher-certificates-and-commercial-release-certificatesOur company does...
  3. Windows 11 Hardware Lab Kit Requirement

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Hardware Lab Kit Requirement: With the expiration of Cross Signing Certificates our company has found that we can no longer sign CAT files.https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-hardware/drivers/install/deprecation-of-software-publisher-certificates-and-commercial-release-certificatesOur company does...
  4. What is a Optional Quality Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    What is a Optional Quality Update: I have seen a couple of Optional Quality Update. What are these and why are they optional, should I install them. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-a-optional-quality-update/67bff46f-c5c3-41e1-b618-8b468b85514f
  5. Microsoft Hardware Lab Kit Artwork

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Hardware Lab Kit Artwork: Hello, Where could I find the full updated certification logo with Windows Server 2019 and Windows Server 2016 with colors ? The package on the Partner center is not up to date. Thank you !...
  6. Windows Penetration Testing Lab

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Penetration Testing Lab: Hi guys, I am currently training myself to become a penetration tester and am trying to build myself a Windows lab. Ideally I'd have a Windows Server 2016 DC, Windows 7 box, Windows 10 box and a Windows XP. I've had a look around and the licenses together would cost me...
  7. What is Windows 10 WHQL setting in the BIOS?

in Windows 10 News
    What is Windows 10 WHQL setting in the BIOS?: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Some of the OEMs have a unique feature in the BIOS – Windows 10 WHQL Setting – which allows one to run some particular test when it comes to drivers. The settings seem to have cited on a couple of [...] This post What is Windows 10 WHQL setting in the BIOS?...
  8. Stream Labs OBS

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stream Labs OBS: Stream Labs OBS doesn’t show up on my both screens. I’ve tried all the troubleshooting measures I could find. Help, please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stream-labs-obs/921afc44-1c2b-4963-a6fa-71df21ca58c2
  9. Free Windows Server 2016 virtual labs - no hardware required

in Windows 10 News
    Free Windows Server 2016 virtual labs - no hardware required: Gain hands-on experience with the new version of Windows Server in security, software-defined datacenter and containers, using the latest virtual labs. Guided labs make it easy to check out what’s new without spending time and money to install and configure an environment....
  10. Feedback Lab?

in Windows 10 Support
    Feedback Lab?: I got an e-mail last week asking if I wanted to sign up for a Windows 10 Feedback Lab. Has anyone else gotten this? Or is it a scam??TIA Tom 93875

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows hardware quality labs