Windows 10: what is windows insider service?

Discus and support what is windows insider service? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; what is windows isider service? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-windows-insider-service/936d58c6-50d8-4610-ba28-89a0c548781c Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by sparkyw., Jan 9, 2019.

1. sparkyw. Win User

what is windows insider service?

what is windows isider service?

:)

sparkyw., Jan 9, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 9, 2019
  3. Securing Windows 2000/XP/Server 2003 services HOW TO

I will try changing their settings sometime, the one thing I've noticed about this guide is that it doesn't list the Windows services that NEED to be left as local system, so some people might not be too sure what they're doing and worry about any that aren't listed. Just a suggestion that you might want to include in any future revisions. *Smile what is windows insider service? :)

The non-default ones I have that you have not listed are:

.Net Runtime Optimization Service v2.0.50727_X86
    Ati HotKey Poller
    ATI Smart
    AVG E-mail Scanner
    AVG7 Alert Manager Server
    AVG7 Update Service
    BlueSoleil Hid Service
    Bluetooth Support Service
    ewido anti-spyware 4.0 guard
    iPod Service
    Messenger Sharing USN Journal Reader Service
    Service Layer
    Windows Defender Service

The problem is that the only ones of these I actually use are The AVG and Windows Defender services and occasionally the "Service Layer" service (related to Nokia PC Suite) and the "Messenger Sharing USN Journal Reader Service" (related to WindowsLive Messenger). Anyway, I'll see how much I can secure those and post back how I get on. I'll try to test it sometime this week just I'm a bit waring of changing the AVG settings because the only way to test if it was still working would be for a virus to be detected... and I' rather I didn't get viruses!

Jimmy 2004, Jan 9, 2019
  4. meebers Win User

Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, Jan 9, 2019
Thema:

1. what is windows insider service? - Similar Threads - insider service

2. Audio Service not responding everytime I restart a match inside a game

in Windows 10 Customization
    Audio Service not responding everytime I restart a match inside a game: I believe my unactivated windows is causing the problem. I just upgraded this new PC. And my windows wasnt activated. I have two product key which is for my brother and one for me. I am scared if i enter his product key and his computer stop working....
  3. Subscribing to Windows Insider: We weren't able to talk to our service at the moment

Subscribing to Windows Insider: We weren't able to talk to our service at the moment: When I first tried to join insider, I couldn't because of some problems with the registry. I used this fix to do it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/some-of-these-settings-are-hidden-or-managed-by/70dacd39-5210-4742-a2a1-528f7e730e59, but now when I click...
  4. "We aren't able to talk to our service right now" in Windows Insider

"We aren't able to talk to our service right now" in Windows Insider: Hello, I wanted to join Windows Insider program, but I got the message "We aren't able to talk to our service right now. Please try again later". I set diagnostic data to optional and verified my account, but this message still pops out. Any ideas why this message is showing?...
  5. Windows Insider Program Error- We aren't able to talk to our service right now. Please try...

Windows Insider Program Error- We aren't able to talk to our service right now. Please try...: Hi,Please help of the following error.. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-insider-program-error-we-arent-able-to/914223d7-40f0-4b97-9bfb-41a63a82f71b
  6. Can I block Windows Insider Service from the Internet?

in Windows 10 Support
    Can I block Windows Insider Service from the Internet?: New build here, just finishing setting up. The firewall (ESET Internet Security) keeps reporting numerous "apps" and services trying to access some server or other. Some of these are not necessary to me and I block them from calling home, but with others I'm not sure. So...
  7. Windows Insider Program not able to connect to service, some hidden settings to not allow...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Insider Program not able to connect to service, some hidden settings to not allow...: Hi there I want to join Windows Insider program in my new laptop and make videos about it, but it's failing to connect to some sort of service. The diagnostics settings required to let it join insider program are disabled, and I can't change them. Here are some screenshots,...
  8. I am running 20161 latest insider. What are some of the services I can disable so that my...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I am running 20161 latest insider. What are some of the services I can disable so that my...: I just use the computer to browse internet and video conferencing. I dont even use bluetooth.I want to disable all services so that my laptop is using minimum memory and cpu and battery. Can you please give me such a list of services . I have already disabled fax , remote...
  9. How to disable Windows Insider Service on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to disable Windows Insider Service on Windows 10: [ATTACH]All Windows 10 computers include the Windows Insider Service (wisvc) regardless of the participation […] This article How to disable Windows Insider Service on Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  10. Insider program unable to talk to our service

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Insider program unable to talk to our service: Hello everyone, Windows insider program in settings>update&security show this message: "we aren't able to talk to our service" How can i solve this? I got win10 OS build 19041.388 and fully updated...