Windows 10: What is Windows next version going to be? Is it Windows 11 or something else ?

Discus and support What is Windows next version going to be? Is it Windows 11 or something else ? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, I am curious to know that if any new version of Windows is being worked on ? I know, Yes. What will that version be named and the expected release... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Sushant_HT, May 10, 2019.

1. What is Windows next version going to be? Is it Windows 11 or something else ?

Hi, I am curious to know that if any new version of Windows is being worked on ?

I know, Yes. What will that version be named and the expected release date.

Thanks.

:)

Sushant_HT, May 10, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 10, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 10, 2019
  4. [Ion] Win User

What is Windows next version going to be? Is it Windows 11 or something else ?

Which version of windows?

That's what I'd suggest. As long as you use a legit key (& no cracks) you can get the ISOs anywhere (MS, a friend, etc)

[Ion], May 10, 2019
Thema:

What is Windows next version going to be? Is it Windows 11 or something else ?

1. What is Windows next version going to be? Is it Windows 11 or something else ? - Similar Threads - next version going

2. Windows 10 Bugs or something else?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Bugs or something else?: Hello Guys,I am sorry for my englishI have windows 10, i was watching a video on youtube, then my chrome started going backwards by itself, it still does it until now from time to time, and also my mouse and my keyboard started going crazyex: i can move it, but i can't click...
  3. Windows 10 Bugs or something else?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Bugs or something else?: Hello Guys,I am sorry for my englishI have windows 10, i was watching a video on youtube, then my chrome started going backwards by itself, it still does it until now from time to time, and also my mouse and my keyboard started going crazyex: i can move it, but i can't click...
  4. Do i have a virus or is something else going on?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Do i have a virus or is something else going on?: Starting today my media player applications have been taking forever to open my song files i use for djing and other files such as videos. i'll open it through windows media player and it'll take about 20 seconds for it to actually initialize it, theres that and at some...
  5. What is going on with my new build??? Is it the Motherboard or something else?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is going on with my new build??? Is it the Motherboard or something else?: My computer is VERY VERY slow to start and won't go past the bios option unless MANY TRIES are made. I've install windows about 2 times successfully on this NEW BUILD and still can't access windows main interface. I don't k own what to do at this point since I've tried...
  6. What is going on with my new build??? Is it the Motherboard or something else?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What is going on with my new build??? Is it the Motherboard or something else?: My computer is VERY VERY slow to start and won't go past the bios option unless MANY TRIES are made. I've install windows about 2 times successfully on this NEW BUILD and still can't access windows main interface. I don't k own what to do at this point since I've tried...
  7. Anybody know what this is? is it from a virus, windows defender, or something else? it...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Anybody know what this is? is it from a virus, windows defender, or something else? it...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/confusion9000 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j3vywy/anybody_know_what_this_is_is_it_from_a_virus/
  8. Windows 10X: What’s new in the next version of Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10X: What’s new in the next version of Windows 10: Microsoft’s highly-anticipated Windows 10X is launching on single-screen devices such as laptops, 2-in-1s and notebooks soon. Windows 10X offers a new layout, which includes a redesigned Start menu, taskbar tweaks, and there’s also an overhauled Action Center experience. The...
  9. windows key doing something else

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows key doing something else: whenever I press the windows key it brings me to a screen with my apps in a bunch of tiles instead of my desktop. How do i change this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-key-doing-something-else/385f9fe0-cd59-4410-bedc-d1b2fd9e79b9
  10. "Something Happened" What Next?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    "Something Happened" What Next?: I'm trying to update my Windows 8.1 Home laptop to Windows 10 by running setup.exe from a USB stick created by the Media Creation Tool. I get as far as installing the files, a window appears about restarting the PC, then a small grey box saying "Something Happened"...