Windows 10: What is Windows Server?

Discus and support What is Windows Server? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Window server is defined as a series of server operating system and it is developed by Microsoft Corporation. This is the common Windows Interview... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AryanKhan1, Sep 6, 2019.

1. What is Windows Server?

Window server is defined as a series of server operating system and it is developed by Microsoft Corporation. This is the common Windows Interview Questions asked in a windows Interview.

please follow us through my website Play Bazaar

:)

AryanKhan1, Sep 6, 2019
  2. newtekie1 Win User

TPU Minecraft Server

Done. Thanks for the suggestion!*Toast :toast:

newtekie1, Sep 6, 2019
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 6, 2019
  4. Barman58 Win User

What is Windows Server?

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Sep 6, 2019
Thema:

What is Windows Server?

1. What is Windows Server? - Similar Threads - Server

2. Windows 10 LTSC Activatoin with KMS - Failing on Server 2012 R2 KMS

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 LTSC Activatoin with KMS - Failing on Server 2012 R2 KMS: Hello, We recently starting to test LTSC for our company and ran into activation issues with our KMS. I did find we needed the KB for extended support but fail to find the installer. Apparently its no longer available for download from MS. Seems it is a known issue with...
  3. Could not connect to server [xyz.abcde.com:12366]

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Could not connect to server [xyz.abcde.com:12366]: How to find out if port 12366 is open on xyz.abcde.com https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/could-not-connect-to-server-xyzabcdecom12366/410d746a-3112-40a6-93e3-0aa8db6ae56c
  4. Migrating AD/DC, DNS, and DHCP from Server 2003 to 2012r2

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Migrating AD/DC, DNS, and DHCP from Server 2003 to 2012r2: Hello, I have 2 DC's -1-2003 and second one that was 2016. The secondary domain controller (Windows server 2016) went belly up and I was tasked with building a new one. What I noticed was the System admin who had built it before put it on a server that was over kill....
  5. Surface Pro7 - Win10 Pro - Windows Hello AND local domain server problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Surface Pro7 - Win10 Pro - Windows Hello AND local domain server problem: [ATTACH] Hello everyone, I hope some of you may have an idea on how to solve my small problem. I recently purchased a Surface Pro7, and immidiately upgraded it to Win10 pro, so I could add it to our domain at my company. Unfortunately I'm not able to log into our...
  6. Windows 10 unable map shared drive to Windows Server 2003 R2

Windows 10 unable map shared drive to Windows Server 2003 R2: Hi Support, I need some help how to overcome and resolve this mapping shared drive from Windows 10 OS to Windows Server 2003 R2 OS Any possible solutions are welcome. Regards and Thanks Victor...
  7. OpenSSH server suddenly only allows one user

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    OpenSSH server suddenly only allows one user: I've been running a custom openssh server on my windows 10 pro computer for a while. There are two users on the computer. User1 is an administrator. User2 is not. I've always been able to log into either one until just the other day. Now, whenever I try and sign in as user1...
  8. I have a Windows 2019 Server getting a BSOD Daily

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I have a Windows 2019 Server getting a BSOD Daily: Hi, I am getting a BSOD on my Windows 2019 server daily. I have not been able to narrow down what is causing the problem. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I am currently on Windows 2019 I have all windows updates up to date. It seems to happen only when I let it...
  9. RPC server unavailable

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    RPC server unavailable: Hello, I am a user of Windows 10 laptop. When i try to login it's showing "rpc server unavailable" in a blue screen. I am not able to see the start tile also. As i enter my pin It's showing as rpc server not available. Its not shutting down also.. Please help me to...
  10. G6 FTP Server and Windows 1903

G6 FTP Server and Windows 1903: Since update 1903 the G6 FTP Server program no longer works in legacy mode (that is it can not send file list in CP1251 codepage) This used to work fine in all previous Win10 and earlier windows version. Now it is locked to UTF8 or something like that, and all Cyrillic file...