Windows 10: What is Windows Update: Lenovo - System - 10.0.137.0

Discus and support What is Windows Update: Lenovo - System - 10.0.137.0 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Can't find anything on the Internet about this Windows Update I just got:Lenovo - System - 10.0.137.0 I’ve connected with Lenovo Support and had their... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by earlyvirginia, May 28, 2021.

1. What is Windows Update: Lenovo - System - 10.0.137.0

Can't find anything on the Internet about this Windows Update I just got:Lenovo - System - 10.0.137.0 I’ve connected with Lenovo Support and had their system look over my Lenovo P52 Thinkpad for any/all updates it might need but it says I’m totally up to date.Based on various past microsoft update issues, I have no interest in just blindly installing it.Does anyone have any first hand knowledge about this particular update?Thanks

:)

earlyvirginia, May 28, 2021
  2. TomStrong Win User

Downloading updates stuck at 0%

Hello everyone, Windows Update has been stuck at 0% every time I've tried in the last couple of days (see screenshot). These are the two updates available:

• Security Update for Internet Explorer Flash Player for Windows 10 for x64-based Systems (KB3103688).

• Cumulative Update for Windows 10 for x64-based Systems (KB3105213).

What is Windows Update:    Lenovo - System - 10.0.137.0 [​IMG]

TomStrong, May 28, 2021
  3. DGeorge1 Win User
    KB3074678 stuck at 0%

Hi all,

Been trying trying to install updates for a few days now only to be stuck at 0%. Here's the list that I'm currently waiting on. Anyone have any suggestions?

Update for Windows 10 for x64-based Systems (KB3081441)

Waiting to install

Cumulative Update for Windows 10 for x64-based Systems (KB3081444)

Waiting to install

Update for Windows 10 for x64-based Systems (KB3074678)

Waiting to install

DGeorge1, May 28, 2021
  4. What is Windows Update: Lenovo - System - 10.0.137.0

Downloading updates stuck at 0%

Please run the Windows Update Troubleshooter:
    http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=9830262
    Please provide the exact details of any problem it reports as not fixed.

Sumit Dhiman, May 28, 2021
Thema:

What is Windows Update: Lenovo - System - 10.0.137.0

1. What is Windows Update: Lenovo - System - 10.0.137.0 - Similar Threads - Update Lenovo System

2. What's the use of disk 0

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What's the use of disk 0: I've searched for so long but still haven't got an answer, my disk 0 has 1tb unallocated space but I can't use it, I tried to new simple volume it but it was just grey, I know nothing about computers but I'm supposed to have 1tb but only have 118gb usable storage, what's the...
  3. What's the use of disk 0

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What's the use of disk 0: I've searched for so long but still haven't got an answer, my disk 0 has 1tb unallocated space but I can't use it, I tried to new simple volume it but it was just grey, I know nothing about computers but I'm supposed to have 1tb but only have 118gb usable storage, what's the...
  4. What is logon type 0?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What is logon type 0?: I was in the middle of playing a game on my gaming laptop and sudden the screen went black. Out of panic,, I just turnt off the laptop and turned it on a few minutes later. When I checked the event logs there was a login for logon type 0? I can’t find any information on what...
  5. What is logon type 0?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    What is logon type 0?: I was in the middle of playing a game on my gaming laptop and sudden the screen went black. Out of panic,, I just turnt off the laptop and turned it on a few minutes later. When I checked the event logs there was a login for logon type 0? I can’t find any information on what...
  6. What is logon type 0?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. windows update 0%

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows update 0%: Hi I cannot download anything from windows update or miscrosoft store,if i want to downl;oad an update i have to go to the microsoft download catalogue however now it has found an apple update USBDevice - 486.0.0.0 but i get error 0x8024001e failed . how can i download...
  8. Srttrial.txt 0×0 error

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Srttrial.txt 0×0 error: When i go advanced settings and repair windows from loadind i get this error..and when i open the file it says hdd errors 0×0 long page..how i fix that?i tried to put every command in cmd doesnt help..and tried many youtube guides ..i thought the prob was on hdd so i bought...
  9. Windows 10 updates will not pass 0%

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 updates will not pass 0%: I have a windows 10 asus laptop, i have been experiencing blue screens til the cows come home and its so bothersome, im trying to install all the updates so it will hopefully fix it but none of them move past 0%, idk what to do i am super stuck. Blue screen always tells me...
  10. System error 0

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    System error 0: I am running Windows 10 on an HP Laptop, which I just bought on Jan 13, 2019. I am loading all the programs I need for work onto the laptop. I have downloaded MySQL Workbench 8.14 and set it up just like I had on my old desktop (which connected just fine). I cannot connect...