Windows 10: what is windows32\cscript.exe ?

Discus and support what is windows32\cscript.exe ? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; [ATTACH] what is this ? this thing appeared every time i start and restart my laptop :... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by sz.kise, May 19, 2020.

1. sz.kise Win User

what is windows32\cscript.exe ?

what is windows32\cscript.exe ? 0a41bf8c-43aa-4559-9262-2ce6e2c283c8?upload=true.png
    what is this ? this thing appeared every time i start and restart my laptop :

:)

sz.kise, May 19, 2020

2. windows cannot find C:\windows32\system.exe

Hi,

The error message "Windows cannot find C:\windows32\system.exe" that you are getting may be due to a virus on your computer. However, we need to gather additional information to have a better view on this concern. Kindly answer the following:

• When did you start experiencing this issue?
    • Did you notice any changes on the computer prior to this concern?
    • What were you doing when you encountered the said error message?
    • Can you send us a screenshot of the error message you are getting? Make sure that you remove all personal information.
    • What is the current version and build number of your computer? To get the information, kindly follow the steps below:
      • Click on the Start menu.
      • Type winver.
      • Press Enter.

Charianne Per, May 19, 2020
  3. CScript not running w/ CMD

Hi MauricePrice1,

There are a few possibilities that could cause your CScript to be at a halt when initiated like a certain code that needs to be corrected or at some cases it needs to be re-configured. In order for us to refer you to the correct
    Microsoft Developer's Network forum, we would like to know the following:

• Are you trying to modify the performance of Windows using
      Csripts/VBScripts
      ?
    • Is your computer connected to a company domain?
    • What Windows Server are you using?

In the meantime, you can refer to this article for reference as you might be able to use these
    parameter definitions as a guide in the future.

We'll be waiting for your response.

ErwinJames San, May 19, 2020
  4. what is windows32\cscript.exe ?

CScript not running w/ CMD

I need to run CScript on my computer for a scripting class I am taking, and it stopped working all of a sudden. For over a week I have had no issues running VBScripts with CScript in CMD, now I get a popup:

"This app can't be run on your PC. To find a version for your PC, check with the software publisher"

I have windows 10 and it was just recently updated with the latest patches. Window Script Host is also enabled for the local machine and the user.

MauricePrice1, May 19, 2020
Thema:

what is windows32\cscript.exe ?

1. what is windows32\cscript.exe ? - Similar Threads - windows32cscript exe

2. MicrosoftEdgeWebView2RuntimeInstallerX64.exe fail on install silent SCCM deployment

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MicrosoftEdgeWebView2RuntimeInstallerX64.exe fail on install silent SCCM deployment: MicrosoftEdgeWebView2RuntimeInstallerX64.exe /silent /install][Installation] :: Execution failed with exit code [-2147219198].is there a debug log or something? what to do from here?...
  3. MicrosoftEdgeWebView2RuntimeInstallerX64.exe fail on install silent SCCM deployment

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MicrosoftEdgeWebView2RuntimeInstallerX64.exe fail on install silent SCCM deployment: MicrosoftEdgeWebView2RuntimeInstallerX64.exe /silent /install][Installation] :: Execution failed with exit code [-2147219198].is there a debug log or something? what to do from here?...
  4. MicrosoftEdgeWebView2RuntimeInstallerX64.exe fail on install silent SCCM deployment

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Proclnfo .exe this application can not be started

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Proclnfo .exe this application can not be started: it keeps popping up on my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/proclnfo-exe-this-application-can-not-be-started/0db1ab36-54f7-490b-86ae-7e3622ff606a
  6. Proclnfo .exe this application can not be started

Proclnfo .exe this application can not be started: it keeps popping up on my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/proclnfo-exe-this-application-can-not-be-started/0db1ab36-54f7-490b-86ae-7e3622ff606a
  7. Exe files not opening/working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Exe files not opening/working: Hello! I have a problem, whenever I try to open .exe files, all it does is make the grey bar at the top of the file tab grow brighter. But for some reason, my laptop only opens some .exe files, i don't know why. But when i open .exe files it mostly doesn't work.Thanks....
  8. Exe files not opening/working

Exe files not opening/working: Hello! I have a problem, whenever I try to open .exe files, all it does is make the grey bar at the top of the file tab grow brighter. But for some reason, my laptop only opens some .exe files, i don't know why. But when i open .exe files it mostly doesn't work.Thanks....
  9. Windows .exe file association is broken - every program including cmd, regedit, notepad,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows .exe file association is broken - every program including cmd, regedit, notepad,...: I accidentally changed my default exe file opener to Adobe Acrobat, when I ran the .exe file it appeared select an app to open this .exe file. when I run regedit, cmd, notepad and taskmgr it shows application not found how do i solve it?...
  10. Windows .exe file association is broken - every program including cmd, regedit, notepad,...

Windows .exe file association is broken - every program including cmd, regedit, notepad,...: I accidentally changed my default exe file opener to Adobe Acrobat, when I ran the .exe file it appeared select an app to open this .exe file. when I run regedit, cmd, notepad and taskmgr it shows application not found how do i solve it?...