Windows 10: What is winreset.bat & what is it used for?

Discus and support What is winreset.bat & what is it used for? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; winreset.bat, has appeared on my desktop, what is it & what is it used for?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by J TCairns, Aug 12, 2019.

1. J TCairns Win User

What is winreset.bat & what is it used for?

winreset.bat, has appeared on my desktop, what is it & what is it used for?

:)

J TCairns, Aug 12, 2019
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Aug 12, 2019
  3. Updating .bat File, Removing Default Apps

Hi SightUp.

Don't have a bat file but step 4 in Option 2 will give you complete list and you can mod yours.

Uninstall Apps in Windows 10

Ken

Caledon Ken, Aug 12, 2019
  4. What is winreset.bat & what is it used for?

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Aug 12, 2019
Thema:

What is winreset.bat & what is it used for?

1. What is winreset.bat & what is it used for? - Similar Threads - winreset bat used

2. what are Tags? and what are they used for? and how to insert them ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what are Tags? and what are they used for? and how to insert them ?: i was tryna use separators between files instead of creating new folders for each say 3 files. However, a previous answer on this blog stated that i can not, the only way i can sort this matter is by using the Group by feature, that has limited options, among them is Tags....
  3. what are Tags? and what are they used for? and how to insert them ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    what are Tags? and what are they used for? and how to insert them ?: i was tryna use separators between files instead of creating new folders for each say 3 files. However, a previous answer on this blog stated that i can not, the only way i can sort this matter is by using the Group by feature, that has limited options, among them is Tags....
  4. what are Tags? and what are they used for? and how to insert them ?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. What are these folders used for?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What are these folders used for?: Hello,I was checking ''WindowsApps'' and found these folders. Any idea for what these folders are used and if I can delete them safely? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-are-these-folders-used-for/e7b603a8-387b-4fc7-87b1-8794087ec13a
  6. What are these folders used for?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What are these folders used for?: Hello,I was checking ''WindowsApps'' and found these folders. Any idea for what these folders are used and if I can delete them safely? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-are-these-folders-used-for/e7b603a8-387b-4fc7-87b1-8794087ec13a
  7. What is the use of System Restore?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is the use of System Restore?: What is the use of system restore? What are the benefits? And is it worth creating a restore point? I read that disabling it may increase the performance of my SSD....
  8. What is CMOS and what is it used for?

in Windows 10 News
    What is CMOS and what is it used for?: CMOS or Complementary Metal Oxide Semiconductor is a small amount of memory in the motherboard of your computer and is used to store BIOS settings. They are very important for your computer as they store system files that keep track of your date and time and some hardware...
  9. What is microsoft Gameinput,what is its use?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    What is microsoft Gameinput,what is its use?: What is microsoft Gameinput,what is its use? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-microsoft-gameinputwhat-is-its-use/fc8745d3-4507-4273-b4c2-b8d0fb75b170
  10. What is using my RAM?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What is using my RAM?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/IAmNoSherlock [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jahm55/what_is_using_my_ram/