Windows 10: What is Wispersoft supposed to do?

Discus and support What is Wispersoft supposed to do? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; For the past 3 weeks I keep getting Trojans blocked by my security. I've run security many times. Went into safe mode with security person Friday and... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by PolcatPile, Jul 15, 2019.

1. What is Wispersoft supposed to do?

For the past 3 weeks I keep getting Trojans blocked by my security. I've run security many times. Went into safe mode with security person Friday and we cleaned off computer. Saturday night Trojans were back again. I don't know a much about fixing a computer. When something goes wrong I have a friend that normally comes over and does that for me. He isn't well so I tried after my

security rep went in and did it. Didn't get much accomplished.

It said Windows Security and something is turned off turn on now. Could not get it on.

Also said WisperSoft removal program is incompatible. I need to get a compatible program to remove it. I have no idea what it does but do remember using it some time ago and seems to me I had problems with it.

Said there were a number of things slowing computer down, but I'll worry about those after get the Windows Security System turned on (most important)

Your help will be very much appreciated.

* Moved from Win 7/other apps

:)

PolcatPile, Jul 15, 2019
  2. Shuyin03 Win User

New here and seeking for help: problems with graphic card

Thanks very much lilhasselhoffer. I'll start doing what you suggested step by step.

One question thou: you suggested me to Download the latest driver package from Nvidea. However, the link you posted is for the newly released GeForce GTX 760? Am I supposed to download the drivers for that card?

Sorry for my questions. As I said, I'm not an expert at all.

Shuyin03, Jul 15, 2019
  3. Wiped my phone clean, now texts and posts are not going where they are supposed to

Hi Paul,

We would like to ask a few questions to better assist you.

• What is the model of your phone?
    • Which Windows version is currently installed on your phone?
    • What do you mean by text and post are not going where they are supposed to?
    • Are you getting any error messages?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have tried so far?

Regards.

Justin Sor, Jul 15, 2019
  4. felipaopl Win User

What is Wispersoft supposed to do?

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

Wait, but have you done the whole step-by-step guide described in the OP? DDL/DTS isn't supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 either, unless if you do the steps listed there.

felipaopl, Jul 15, 2019
Thema:

What is Wispersoft supposed to do?

1. What is Wispersoft supposed to do? - Similar Threads - Wispersoft supposed

2. How are we supposed to use systems if microsoft refuse's to activate windows 7 on older...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How are we supposed to use systems if microsoft refuse's to activate windows 7 on older...: I have i7-6700K system on ASUS PRIME Z270-A motherboard . I cannot install windows 11 on this perfectly good hardware because microsoft says it's not supported !Microsoft also refuses to activate new windows 7 installations from what I'm told .The drive on this system fried ....
  3. How are we supposed to use systems if microsoft refuse's to activate windows 7 on older...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How are we supposed to use systems if microsoft refuse's to activate windows 7 on older...: I have i7-6700K system on ASUS PRIME Z270-A motherboard . I cannot install windows 11 on this perfectly good hardware because microsoft says it's not supported !Microsoft also refuses to activate new windows 7 installations from what I'm told .The drive on this system fried ....
  4. Getting tons of issues after what was supposed to be a clean reinstall of windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting tons of issues after what was supposed to be a clean reinstall of windows: I thought i'd reinstall windows because I was having some crashing problems with a particular game and i just made things worse. I ended up **** my drive I think and had to repair it with chkdsk commands, I thought all was good until I went to update Windows and got a BSOD...
  5. Getting tons of issues after what was supposed to be a clean reinstall of windows

Getting tons of issues after what was supposed to be a clean reinstall of windows: I thought i'd reinstall windows because I was having some crashing problems with a particular game and i just made things worse. I ended up **** my drive I think and had to repair it with chkdsk commands, I thought all was good until I went to update Windows and got a BSOD...
  6. .NET Framework is supposedly already installed but applications tell me I need to install it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    .NET Framework is supposedly already installed but applications tell me I need to install it: I have already installed net framework 8.1 but when i try to run an app it asks me to install it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/net-framework-is-supposedly-already-installed-but/3d3165e5-8a85-4324-8bb8-242e9a2c6a25
  7. .NET Framework is supposedly already installed but applications tell me I need to install it

.NET Framework is supposedly already installed but applications tell me I need to install it: I have already installed net framework 8.1 but when i try to run an app it asks me to install it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/net-framework-is-supposedly-already-installed-but/3d3165e5-8a85-4324-8bb8-242e9a2c6a25
  8. .NET Framework is supposedly already installed but applications tell me I need to install it

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. Why is some text or icons showing up where it isnt supposed to be?

Why is some text or icons showing up where it isnt supposed to be?: So,i recently got a phone,and cracked the screen on the upper part of the phone,and now,if theres any white text it shows up on there,for example,i was watching a yt short and when i went to whatsapp it still showed the text there...
  10. Why is some text or icons showing up where it isnt supposed to be?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why is some text or icons showing up where it isnt supposed to be?: So,i recently got a phone,and cracked the screen on the upper part of the phone,and now,if theres any white text it shows up on there,for example,i was watching a yt short and when i went to whatsapp it still showed the text there...