Windows 10: What is WpcMon.exe Family Safety Monitor and how to disable it?

Discus and support What is WpcMon.exe Family Safety Monitor and how to disable it? in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]If you are facing issues due to Family Safety Monitor or WpcMon.exe, here is everything you need to know and how to disable it on Windows 11... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Jan 17, 2022.

1. WinClub New Member

What is WpcMon.exe Family Safety Monitor and how to disable it?

What is WpcMon.exe Family Safety Monitor and how to disable it? wpcmon-exe-family-safety-monitor.png
    If you are facing issues due to Family Safety Monitor or WpcMon.exe, here is everything you need to know and how to disable it on Windows 11 and Windows 10. Although this background process doesn’t always create problems, maybe something is causing this issue to occur. You can follow this tutorial to turn off Family […]

This article What is WpcMon.exe Family Safety Monitor and how to disable it? first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Jan 17, 2022
  2. Ian Ser Win User

Windows 10 Family Safety is blocking my browser!!!

Can you confirm if you are out of the Family Safety feature on your parent's account on this
    link? If you've confirmed that you're no longer on the list of monitored child accounts, we suggest deleting the Family Safety folder. Here are the steps:

• Press Windows key + E on your keyboard.
    • On the address bar, type this address C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Parental Controls and press
      Enter.
    • Delete all contents of the Parental Controls folder.
    • Restart and see if the issue is resolved.

Let us know how it went for you.

Ian Ser, Jan 17, 2022
  3. Adding phone to Family Safety

If you haven't used Family Safety before, you can skip this step. If you already use Family Safety, you'll see a screen where you need to match each Windows account to a name on the Family Safety members list.
    If a Windows account doesn't have a matching Family Safety name, click the option to add it.

You'll recognize the people listed on the Family Safety members list as the people in your family who already use Family Safety. When you match them to their Windows accounts, you're verifying for Family Safety that each person is matched to their own correct
    settings. For example, if your child's name is Ben, he might have a Windows account named Ben but be listed in the Family Safety members list as Ben Miller. By matching the accounts, you tell Family Safety that this is the same person.

If there's a Windows account on the computer for someone who hasn't used Family Safety before, you'll see them at the bottom of the list. When you click Add (person's name), Family Safety creates a new Family Safety
    membership for them with their Windows account name.

What is WpcMon.exe Family Safety Monitor and how to disable it? [​IMG]

You can match your existing Family Safety settings to your Windows accounts...

Add passwords...

It's important that all of your Windows accounts have passwords. If you have an account without a password, your kids could log on to that account and bypass their Family Safety settings.

If the Windows accounts you're setting up to monitor don't have passwords, click Add passwords.

If you have guest accounts on your computer, you should turn them off because kids can also use them to bypass safety settings.

Verify your setup...

Click Next and you'll see the Windows accounts that Family Safety is now monitoring on the computer.

What is WpcMon.exe Family Safety Monitor and how to disable it? [​IMG]

See the Windows accounts that are being monitored and what their settings are.

Jody.Brown, Jan 17, 2022
  4. What is WpcMon.exe Family Safety Monitor and how to disable it?

is it safe to delete wpcmon

is it safe to delete wpcmon i am trying to help a friend to stop his family monitor and is it safe to delete it?

**Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.**

Peyton Donaldson, Jan 17, 2022
Thema:

What is WpcMon.exe Family Safety Monitor and how to disable it?

1. What is WpcMon.exe Family Safety Monitor and how to disable it? - Similar Threads - WpcMon exe Family

2. What has happened to family safety

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What has happened to family safety: What has happened to family safety. App doesn't work anymore. Can't open it and send problem because it doesn't work and won't open https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-has-happened-to-family-safety/b596806a-39e0-4977-a6d9-dfd4c93a729c
  3. How to disable Family Safety Settings on Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to disable Family Safety Settings on Windows 11?: I just got a new laptop and for some reason my Microsoft account now has family safety features enabled even though I've never noticed them prior to now. I've tried methods that I've seen online and so far, they've all not worked. I just tried going to a website for a...
  4. How to disable Family Safety Settings on Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to disable Family Safety Settings on Windows 11?: I just got a new laptop and for some reason my Microsoft account now has family safety features enabled even though I've never noticed them prior to now. I've tried methods that I've seen online and so far, they've all not worked. I just tried going to a website for a...
  5. disable family safety

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    disable family safety: I want to disable or remove microsoft family safety. I'm the organizer on my microsoft account, no kids on it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/disable-family-safety/e72919f2-0387-4d8d-8fed-f7c138573409
  6. Issue with Family Safety Monitor

Issue with Family Safety Monitor: So pretty much, my dad set up Microsoft Family Safety Monitor on my pc. I started noticing that, whenever the computer gets locked, and then unlocked, this weird white square appears in the top left corner of the desktop. [ATTACH] You can move the square around, and it...
  7. How Do I Reinstall Family Safety? {was: Son has uninstalled family safety monitoring}

How Do I Reinstall Family Safety? {was: Son has uninstalled family safety monitoring}: Hi all, Help please! My son, wanting to get around family monitoring, has uninstalled the family monitoring software on hIs PC he is the administrator. We discoversd this and he is now banned until he reinstalls it. He’s having trouble doing this. Any idea?...
  8. Family Safety Monitor Running for no Reason?

Family Safety Monitor Running for no Reason?: After installing Windows 10 build 18343, I found an unidentified icon in the task tray which I figured to be the Family Safety Monitor through Task Manager. I have not set up a family, been apart of one or touched it at all. In my 'Devices' on the Microsoft website, it also...
  9. Family safety monitor stopped working

Family safety monitor stopped working: We have several user accounts setup on each of our machines including some child accounts. We have noticed for the last 3 days that when logging into our child accounts that the little family safety icon that normally resides in the system tray in bottom right has been...
  10. Family safety monitor stopped working

Family safety monitor stopped working: Am assuming this is an MS Server side issue but tonight my two children logged into their accounts on the PC. They have child accounts. Absolutely no issues using the machine, browsing etc. I then logged back into my main acc after. As I was checking a few things I went into...