Windows 10: what is wrong with microsoft sollitare collection?

Discus and support what is wrong with microsoft sollitare collection? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am having problems with the timekeeping on this program. Over and over when I finish a game more time is added to my time played. This negatively... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ShakableJam1227, May 1, 2019.

1. what is wrong with microsoft sollitare collection?

I am having problems with the timekeeping on this program. Over and over when I finish a game more time is added to my time played. This negatively affects my score and standing in the contest. Any help?

:)

ShakableJam1227, May 1, 2019

2. Microsoft sollitare collection will not load. Have not been able to load for two days.

<Original title: microsoft sollitare collection>

microsoft sollitare collection will not load. Have not been able to load for two days. What's the problem?

KimDavis229, May 1, 2019
  3. Microsoft Solitarie Collection

Hi,

There could be some changes on your computer that affects the resolution of your screen when you play. For us to isolate your concern, we suggest that you provide us the answers to these questions:

• Were there any updates installed on your computer prior to the issue?
    • When did you start experiencing the issue?
    • Is it only happening with Microsoft Solitaire Collection?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you've tried to resolve the concern?

We're looking forward to your response.

Carlos Tin, May 1, 2019
  4. what is wrong with microsoft sollitare collection?

Microsoft Solitare collection won't let me access.

Microsoft sollitare collection won't let me access. The screen appears for a few seconds and then disappears. I NEED my FreeStyle.

[Moved from: Windows Insider Program / Gaming on Insider Preview]

PamelaBell1, May 1, 2019
Thema:

what is wrong with microsoft sollitare collection?

1. what is wrong with microsoft sollitare collection? - Similar Threads - wrong microsoft sollitare

2. What is wrong with microsoft store?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is wrong with microsoft store?: Ive tried everything possible to fix it. i almost reset my computer to factory. until i seen that other people were having the same issue. The issue is, it wont let me download anything or update anything. gives me a random error code. i deleted gaming services because i...
  3. What is wrong with microsoft store?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What is wrong with microsoft store?: Ive tried everything possible to fix it. i almost reset my computer to factory. until i seen that other people were having the same issue. The issue is, it wont let me download anything or update anything. gives me a random error code. i deleted gaming services because i...
  4. what is wrong with microsoft support?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what is wrong with microsoft support?: ive been having an issue with microsoft store and xbox app on my pc for months i cant download any of the games on gamepass or and of the games i bought through the app originially ive tried every online fix i could find i tried terminating and repairing and resetting both...
  5. Uppdatera mitt Sollitare spel

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Uppdatera mitt Sollitare spel: Mitt gamla Solitaire free försvann bara när jag skulle logga in kom det ett nytt spel ??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/uppdatera-mitt-sollitare-spel/34adda0e-12ba-4e6d-8e37-a5b835276221
  6. what is wrong with microsoft

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    what is wrong with microsoft: just got hung up again by some guy from microsoft.. my issue was way over his pointed head i guess. ms is worthless. **** them https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-wrong-with-microsoft/2c58f68f-3987-4946-b0b2-5dd506c76db0
  7. What's up with the Microsoft Solitaire Collection?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What's up with the Microsoft Solitaire Collection?: Apparently this has been an issue for a long time. I have been playing this for years and now it's my turn. I have tried it all including the simple basics. Step 1: Run App troubleshooter. Step 2: Run Windows Update troubleshooter. Step 3: Uninstall and reinstall...
  8. What's wrong with Microsoft store?

in Windows 10 Customization
    What's wrong with Microsoft store?: I don't know if this is a question or an opinion or both. I hate using Microsoft store to get any apps. All the good ones you have to buy, or have adds. The others won't even download. I was looking for a simple notepad app, but I can't get any. One won't print, the...
  9. What is wrong with Microsoft?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    What is wrong with Microsoft?: Okay first if I realize Microsoft is a large corporation that could care less about its users. I never though MS would prevent me from getting refills on my mail order prescriptions. MS has prevented me from getting refills on my scripts I NEED. And I don’t understand why?...
  10. What is wrong with microsoft support?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is wrong with microsoft support?: I think their job is actively not to help you. They try to literally discourage you from pursuing your rights under the laws of this country. Like wooooo! trumps America!!!! yaaaa… https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfNluQ888g4 Like it was 1980!!!!!!!! trust...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Sollitare

2. something wrong with microsoft solitare?

3. whats wrong with microsoft solitaire?

4. whats wrong with microsoft solitaire