Windows 10: What is wrong with microsoft support?

Discus and support What is wrong with microsoft support? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I think their job is actively not to help you. They try to literally discourage you from pursuing your rights under the laws of this country. Like... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Shady8Rounds, Nov 9, 2018.

1. Shady8Rounds Win User

What is wrong with microsoft support?

I think their job is actively not to help you. They try to literally discourage you from pursuing your rights under the laws of this country. Like wooooo! trumps America!!!! yaaaa… https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfNluQ888g4 Like it was 1980!!!!!!!!

trust me support. I will get my money back either way. every second you spend looking at this is Microsoft spending more than giving me my refund

I would give you an eggplant emoji if I could. how bout this; 8======) suck it Microsoft support. Nazis.

:)

Shady8Rounds, Nov 9, 2018
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Nov 9, 2018
  3. OzzmanFloyd120 Win User
    B3 Phenom support

I checked gigabyte's site on my GA-M57 and it didn't say anything about b3 stepping update, but all of the x3 chips are b3 steppings, so just use the x3 support bios if available.

OzzmanFloyd120, Nov 9, 2018
  4. curatia Win User

Microsoft Edge TLS Security

After trying everything (not a lot of steps) listed in the Microsoft Edge support site, I did a wider search and found this very simple youtube video that fixed it immediately:

For those who prefer not to click links the steps are simple:

1. Click in the Cortana search bar next to the Win 10 Start button

2. Type internet options

3. Select internet options (control panel) from the list

4. Click on the advanced tab

5. Scroll down to the security section

6. Make sure the following are all clicked:
    Use SSL 3.0
    Use TLS 1.0
    Use TLS 1.1
    Use TLS 1.2

7. Click apply

8. Refresh the page that was giving the error and it should now connect.

Hope this helps, it was a 30 second fix after hours of pounding my head against the error with the Support site suggestions.

curatia, Nov 9, 2018
Thema:

1. What is wrong with microsoft support? - Similar Threads - wrong microsoft support

2. What is wrong with WIN10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    What is wrong with WIN10: Everyone knows that windows 10 is not a buggy OS. WIN10 IS A TOTAL BUG. After the last updates my computer does not charge. It has 0% battery and i cant remove WIN10 !!!! Just accept your fault and fix that battery bug ok ? AND PLEASE DO NOT TELL ME TO CHECK MY POWER CABLE...
  3. Microsoft Support

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Support: WHY THE **** ARE ABSOLUTELY ALL OF YOU ROBOTIC <removed> WHO BARELY EVER ANSWER THE ACTUALY **** QUESTION?!?! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_desk/microsoft-support/acba4f39-0f83-429b-928c-0ca4f3596a05
  4. Not sure what is wrong

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Not sure what is wrong: Not entirely sure what is wrong with my computer lately, I just know that for the past 5 days now I have been trying to get it to work. Some of my games on Steam will not work, even though I have my GPU and windows updated. They start for a few seconds and then closes before...
  5. What is wrong with my Edge?

in Browsers and Email
    What is wrong with my Edge?: Microsoft Edge browser became really buggy all of a sudden. I've done a clean Windows install soon after that (WIn10 build 1607), but the problem is still there. I have tried resetting the browser only, but no success. GPU drivers are up to date (R9 380). It only happens in...
  6. what the heck went wrong with edge ?

in Browsers and Email
    what the heck went wrong with edge ?: so i logged onto pc just now and edge browser's configuration has been reset..all my saved bookmarks are gone. have to recreate them. unless during the night it received an anonymous upgrade.. i want to physically strangle this program.*Mad 64415
  7. What is wrong with my Default Gateway?!?!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    What is wrong with my Default Gateway?!?!: When ever I look at my Default Gateway in the command prompt it ends up giving me this for a Default Gateway, Default Gateway . . . . . . . . . : fe80::5a23:8cff:feb3:f006%6 10.0.0.1 If you can help that would be great! 30137
  8. Dead Ethernet...... what was wrong with it?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Dead Ethernet...... what was wrong with it?: Dead Ethernet...... what was wrong with it? I had the strangest thing that happened to me. I uninstalled the drivers for on motherboard's Ethernet and this happened. I had to troubleshoot, check cables, reinstalled the latest drivers and cleared the cmos. It appeared the...
  9. What the heck is wrong with Microsoft, are they serious?

in Windows 10 Support
    What the heck is wrong with Microsoft, are they serious?: Can anyone actually read these instructions and not be confused, has to be about the biggest pile of garbage I have seen written in my entire life, I am a well educated man and this just comes off as insanely difficult to understand. Microsoft...please hire some...
  10. Whats wrong with this picture

in Windows 10 Support
    Whats wrong with this picture: I rolled back to 1703 because my PC no longer was working, and besides some small issues everything is working as it should then i saw this in the services [img] What the heck is wrong here why does the dnsresponder have a name like that 96224