Windows 10: What is wrong with microsoft support?

Discus and support What is wrong with microsoft support? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I think their job is actively not to help you. They try to literally discourage you from pursuing your rights under the laws of this country. Like... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Shady8Rounds, Nov 9, 2018.

1. What is wrong with microsoft support?

I think their job is actively not to help you. They try to literally discourage you from pursuing your rights under the laws of this country. Like wooooo! trumps America!!!! yaaaa… https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfNluQ888g4 Like it was 1980!!!!!!!!

trust me support. I will get my money back either way. every second you spend looking at this is Microsoft spending more than giving me my refund

I would give you an eggplant emoji if I could. how bout this; 8======) suck it Microsoft support. Nazis.

:)

Shady8Rounds, Nov 9, 2018
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Nov 9, 2018
  3. B3 Phenom support

I checked gigabyte's site on my GA-M57 and it didn't say anything about b3 stepping update, but all of the x3 chips are b3 steppings, so just use the x3 support bios if available.

OzzmanFloyd120, Nov 9, 2018
  4. curatia Win User

What is wrong with microsoft support?

Microsoft Edge TLS Security

After trying everything (not a lot of steps) listed in the Microsoft Edge support site, I did a wider search and found this very simple youtube video that fixed it immediately:

For those who prefer not to click links the steps are simple:

1. Click in the Cortana search bar next to the Win 10 Start button

2. Type internet options

3. Select internet options (control panel) from the list

4. Click on the advanced tab

5. Scroll down to the security section

6. Make sure the following are all clicked:
    Use SSL 3.0
    Use TLS 1.0
    Use TLS 1.1
    Use TLS 1.2

7. Click apply

8. Refresh the page that was giving the error and it should now connect.

Hope this helps, it was a 30 second fix after hours of pounding my head against the error with the Support site suggestions.

curatia, Nov 9, 2018
Thema:

What is wrong with microsoft support?

1. What is wrong with microsoft support? - Similar Threads - wrong microsoft support

2. What is wrong with microsoft store?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is wrong with microsoft store?: Ive tried everything possible to fix it. i almost reset my computer to factory. until i seen that other people were having the same issue. The issue is, it wont let me download anything or update anything. gives me a random error code. i deleted gaming services because i...
  3. What is wrong with microsoft store?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What is wrong with microsoft store?: Ive tried everything possible to fix it. i almost reset my computer to factory. until i seen that other people were having the same issue. The issue is, it wont let me download anything or update anything. gives me a random error code. i deleted gaming services because i...
  4. what is wrong with microsoft support?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    what is wrong with microsoft support?: ive been having an issue with microsoft store and xbox app on my pc for months i cant download any of the games on gamepass or and of the games i bought through the app originially ive tried every online fix i could find i tried terminating and repairing and resetting both...
  5. what is wrong with microsoft support?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what is wrong with microsoft support?: ive been having an issue with microsoft store and xbox app on my pc for months i cant download any of the games on gamepass or and of the games i bought through the app originially ive tried every online fix i could find i tried terminating and repairing and resetting both...
  6. What is wrong with your customer support?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    What is wrong with your customer support?: I called for customer support because I have an issue where I need to actually talk with a person. I waited over an hour for a call back, which was fine as the estimate was 90 minutes. So, no worries there. Someone took down my info, opened a ticket, and put me on hold for a...
  7. what is wrong with microsoft

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    what is wrong with microsoft: just got hung up again by some guy from microsoft.. my issue was way over his pointed head i guess. ms is worthless. **** them https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-wrong-with-microsoft/2c58f68f-3987-4946-b0b2-5dd506c76db0
  8. What's wrong with Microsoft store?

in Windows 10 Customization
    What's wrong with Microsoft store?: I don't know if this is a question or an opinion or both. I hate using Microsoft store to get any apps. All the good ones you have to buy, or have adds. The others won't even download. I was looking for a simple notepad app, but I can't get any. One won't print, the...
  9. What's wrong with Microsoft programmers?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    What's wrong with Microsoft programmers?: Just when you think they have created this amazing product called onedrive and you are singing its praises to your colleagues, things come crashing down. I open my computer and suddenly onedrive asks me to sign in. strange as i am always signed in and syncing. i sign in and...
  10. What is wrong with Microsoft?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    What is wrong with Microsoft?: Okay first if I realize Microsoft is a large corporation that could care less about its users. I never though MS would prevent me from getting refills on my mail order prescriptions. MS has prevented me from getting refills on my scripts I NEED. And I don’t understand why?...