Windows 10: What is wrong with my computer? Screen is acting strange. Like it’s shaking scared.

Discus and support What is wrong with my computer? Screen is acting strange. Like it’s shaking scared. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/harrison9two [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/harrison9two, Feb 9, 2021.

1. What is wrong with my computer? Screen is acting strange. Like it’s shaking scared.

/u/harrison9two, Feb 9, 2021

2. Shaking Screen

Since the recent update of windows 10 i.e. 1803 I have been facing an issue in which my screen starts shaking all of the sudden according to my observations I have noticed that shaking of the screen begins whenever I watch a video in Google Chrome Web
    Browser please suggest me how to fix this issue as this is very annoying.

Never have I faced this issue in any of the previous versions of Windows also the shaking goes away as soon as I close-open the laptop LID once.

Divit Khullar, Feb 9, 2021
  3. Someone please help! Sister's computer is acting very strange!

I have her computer listed in my system specs. Its an Acer Aspire 5749 Series Laptop. Yes, I ran an antivirus scan the day before yesterday, and it detected a PUP. But, it removed it. So, I then ran a scan with MBAM and SAS and they found no threats.

Jesse Williams, Feb 9, 2021
  4. caperjack Win User

What is wrong with my computer? Screen is acting strange. Like it’s shaking scared.

Someone please help! Sister's computer is acting very strange!

nothing strange about any of that ,whats strange is you expect people to know why its doing it ,when you tell us nothing about your sisters computer specs ,so post as much as you can about the computer and when it started doing this ,like what major change she done just before it started acting up ,,,,,, did she scan it for viruses yet

caperjack, Feb 9, 2021
Thema:

What is wrong with my computer? Screen is acting strange. Like it’s shaking scared.

1. What is wrong with my computer? Screen is acting strange. Like it’s shaking scared. - Similar Threads - wrong computer Screen

2. Computer acting strange

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer acting strange: There seems to be something blocking my input. When I hear a chime that a device has been plugged in my mouse and keyboard stop functioning like normal. Once this chime is heard the computer will not even accept input from the on screen keyboard. When I try to use a right...
  3. Computer acting strange

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer acting strange: There seems to be something blocking my input. When I hear a chime that a device has been plugged in my mouse and keyboard stop functioning like normal. Once this chime is heard the computer will not even accept input from the on screen keyboard. When I try to use a right...
  4. Computer acting strange

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer acting strange: Recently I've had a very strange issue with my computer. Upon booting up it will not accept most input from my keyboard or mouse. What's so odd about it is that some things will work and some things won't. If I don't put in my PIN number quick enough and the keyboard stops...
  5. Computer acting strange

Computer acting strange: Recently I've had a very strange issue with my computer. Upon booting up it will not accept most input from my keyboard or mouse. What's so odd about it is that some things will work and some things won't. If I don't put in my PIN number quick enough and the keyboard stops...
  6. Computer acting strange

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Computer acting strange

Computer acting strange: I get random instances of cmd opening showing either "txdata.exe" and "." for a split second and there's this "RIIF" folder open in my task manager Now gone after writing this postThis happens randomly every hour or soRIIF : https://imgur.com/xoud1ld"." :...
  8. Computer acting strange

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer acting strange: I get random instances of cmd opening showing either "txdata.exe" and "." for a split second and there's this "RIIF" folder open in my task manager Now gone after writing this postThis happens randomly every hour or soRIIF : https://imgur.com/xoud1ld"." :...
  9. Computer acting strange

10. My computers acts like there is a screen problem.

My computers acts like there is a screen problem.: After I updated my laptop this morning, at first I thought my screen was cracked. After carefully looking at it and test a few different applications, I notice it was not my screen. It appears that application symbol look to be tearing. Please help. When I go to the web...