Windows 10: What is wrong with my Default Gateway?!?!

Discus and support What is wrong with my Default Gateway?!?! in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; When ever I look at my Default Gateway in the command prompt it ends up giving me this for a Default Gateway, Default Gateway . . . . . . . . . :... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by FreeLanceNation, Nov 15, 2015.

1. What is wrong with my Default Gateway?!?!

When ever I look at my Default Gateway in the command prompt it ends up giving me this for a Default Gateway,

Default Gateway . . . . . . . . . : fe80::5a23:8cff:feb3:f006%6

If you can help that would be great!

:)

FreeLanceNation, Nov 15, 2015

2. What is wrong with my 5610???

Nokia Care. They r at a few locations. I went to the one at Parkway. Sorry pal, I tried to get the listing of locations for you. But couldn't. Go to Nokia.com.sg and search through the Care Centre on "Contact Us".

The service staff are Filipino. All they do is smile and "Sorry Mdm". I know it's not their fault. I'm just **bleep** with Nokia.

I have been asking myself why I bought another Nokia. I was using Samsung and was much happier until this mistake 3 weeks ago.

There were at least 2 other people who told the service staff the same thing - this will be their LAST NOkia phone.

Ultimate disappointment.

stellaz---01, Nov 15, 2015
  3. What is wrong with my 5610???

I brought it to the Nokia repair for software upgrade. All's fine now.

There were 2 or 3 other people using the same phone at the repair shop had the same problem with the same idiotic phone.

What was more frustrating is that the problem is a KNOWN problem. And Nokia happy released the phone into the market. I would have much appreciated if they so much as inform me at the point of purchase. I would at least have upgraded the software before I started
    customizing the damn phone.

By the way, for software upgrade, u have to leave the phone with the repair shop for about 4 hours.

stellaz---01, Nov 15, 2015
  4. linw Win User

What is wrong with my Default Gateway?!?!

The long string is an IPv6 address.

Can you get out to the Internet?

Thema:

What is wrong with my Default Gateway?!?!

1. What is wrong with my Default Gateway?!?! - Similar Threads - wrong Default Gateway

2. default gateway

in Windows 10 Gaming
    default gateway: Just recently my computer has stopped connecting the the internet. It is sporadic. I troubleshoot and I get this message:The default gateway is not available. I play around with it for a while and then it reconnects. All our other devices are connected just fine. I restarted...
  3. default gateway

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    default gateway: Just recently my computer has stopped connecting the the internet. It is sporadic. I troubleshoot and I get this message:The default gateway is not available. I play around with it for a while and then it reconnects. All our other devices are connected just fine. I restarted...
  4. default gateway

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. The Default Gateway is Not Available

The Default Gateway is Not Available: This has been happening since updates. I have tried all solutions and nothing is working. Everytime I put the computer to sleep or start up, it's not connected to the internet. I do a troubleshoot and it ALWAYS comes up the same. "Reset the Wi-fi Adapter," The Default Gateway...
  6. Default Gateway not available

Default Gateway not available: Every hour or so I get kicked off the internet. First Teams goes. Then Zoom a few seconds later. Then I'm kicked off wifi. When I troubleshoot, it says Default gateway unavailable "fixed". Then I get back on and it happens again within 30 min to an hour. Seems to happen when...
  7. Default Gateway Not Available

Default Gateway Not Available: I have been having this problem for months now... every time I attempt transfer a large amount of data between my computers, one or both of the machines lose their network connection and windows does the "Default Gateway is not available thing" I have looked online and tried...
  8. Default Gateway

Default Gateway: Hi everyone, I'm cracking up trying to find a definitive solution for this damn problem. My windows 10 desktop PC, says the Default Gateway is not available. I've checked my Ethernet cable, tried all the solutions I've found online. It's such a pain because you don't know...
  9. Default gateway not available

Default gateway not available: Help! I've searched for hours for help on this issue and can't seem to solve my limited internet issue. First it was showing up: IP not configured correctly I input the following (which I found off another random site so don't even know if it's right) IP:...
  10. Default Gateway Not Available

Default Gateway Not Available: I have been having this problem for months now... every time I attempt transfer a large amount of data between my computers, one or both of the machines lose their network connection and windows does the "Default Gateway is not available thing" I have looked online and...