Windows 10: What is wrong with my Edge?

Discus and support What is wrong with my Edge? in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Maybe you find an answer here: Microsoft Edge: 18 Common Problems Problems and How To Fix Them | Digital Trends Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by jakov1, Jan 27, 2017.

1. prikker Win User

What is wrong with my Edge?

prikker, Jan 28, 2017
  2. MaxPad Win User

performance can be measured cause both ie and edge lack A LOT of features firefox/ff clones, chrome, and opera have.

MaxPad, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

What is wrong with my Edge?

1. What is wrong with my Edge? - Similar Threads - wrong Edge

2. Chrome and Edge changing languages and bringing up the wrong web pages: Cookie limit problem?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Chrome and Edge changing languages and bringing up the wrong web pages: Cookie limit problem?: I do extensive web browsing. Typically I look up specifications, parts lists, locating software for various HP systems. Sometimes after two days or maybe after two week I have to clear cookies as my lookups change language. I can click on the same URL 2 or 3 times and either...
  3. Chrome and Edge changing languages and bringing up the wrong web pages: Cookie limit problem?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Chrome and Edge changing languages and bringing up the wrong web pages: Cookie limit problem?: I do extensive web browsing. Typically I look up specifications, parts lists, locating software for various HP systems. Sometimes after two days or maybe after two week I have to clear cookies as my lookups change language. I can click on the same URL 2 or 3 times and either...
  4. Spellcheck on Edge broke, doesn't offer wrongly spelled word suggestions on some sites...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Spellcheck on Edge broke, doesn't offer wrongly spelled word suggestions on some sites...: I was writing an email today in Gmail and changed my spellcheck language for a minute, then I switched it back to English and it appears to have broken it. It doesn't offer wrongly spelled word suggestions on some sites like Google search while on others does not work anymore...
  5. Wrong Icon shows after creating desktop shortcut to websites with Edge.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Wrong Icon shows after creating desktop shortcut to websites with Edge.: Create a desktop shortcut to websites with Edge as follows: 1. %windir%\explorer.exe microsoft-edge:website path 2. Specify the website icon. But the icon of "Explorer" in Task Manager becomes the icon of the website....
  6. Microsoft Edge detects the wrong Geographical Location

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Edge detects the wrong Geographical Location: Location accuracy can do a lot in today’s times. In a browser, it would mean customized search results, personalized recommendations, etc. If Microsoft Edge on your PC is detecting a wrong geographical location, this guide will help you. There are many pros and cons that...
  7. Is something wrong with Edge?

Is something wrong with Edge?: [ATTACH] So, i must say that i don´t use Edge i use Chrome, but a few days ago i noticed that on task manager an absurd number of microsoft edge update exist. I tried opening edge and check if it had an updated, but it said it was updated. I just checked answers...
  8. Wrong Location In MS EDGE and Windows Map App

Wrong Location In MS EDGE and Windows Map App: MS Edge opening Google Maps has the PC location off by 17 miles. Windows 10 Map App has same incorrect location. I have done the location set/reset. set the default location to the PC's location, cleared location history, stopped syncing, run SFC /SCANNOW, chkdsk, etc. to no...
  9. Edge in wrong Language

Edge in wrong Language: I am updating Edge on my work PC and for whatever reason its installing to a non-English language. I have tried the settings in edge to change the display language but English is not a option either USA or UK. The PC itself is set to English. All other apps use English. It...
  10. Wrong sizes of File Explorer, Word, Edge, Excel, and Power Point after restore down

Wrong sizes of File Explorer, Word, Edge, Excel, and Power Point after restore down: [ATTACH][ATTACH] An error persists in a four months old Dell Inspiron 3670 desktop. All Windows 10 and Dell updates have been installed. The preferred sizes are i File Explorer and Word Home and Student 2019 ~ 7” wide x 10” long; i.e. full length of monitor. Please see...