Windows 10: What is wrong with my laptop?

Discus and support What is wrong with my laptop? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Recently, my laptop Lenovo IdeaPad 330S-15IKB i5 processor has been running into a lot of problems. Recently my system crashed, so I bought a windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Timothy Haack, May 26, 2023.

1. What is wrong with my laptop?

Recently, my laptop Lenovo IdeaPad 330S-15IKB i5 processor has been running into a lot of problems. Recently my system crashed, so I bought a windows 10 usb with the os in it, downloading and installing it onto the laptop was fine, but then after the installation occured I got an error and it told me to press OK to terminate the process, it did this over and over and now when I boot up my laptop, only the "Lenovo" watermark shows up, no loading dots, nothing. Can someone help?

:)

Timothy Haack, May 26, 2023
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, May 26, 2023
  3. Laptop overclocking adventures

hey guys I'm trying to get clockgen to work on my laptop but can't get any of the plls to work, can you please post like exactly what steps I need to take to test each pll to see if it works? my specs are listed to the left
    thanks!

nflesher87, May 26, 2023
  4. What is wrong with my laptop?

Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, May 26, 2023
Thema:

What is wrong with my laptop?

1. What is wrong with my laptop? - Similar Threads - wrong laptop

2. What's wrong with my laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What's wrong with my laptop?: My laptop turns on freezes then I finally get to sign in. Then it freezes, goes black for nininutes while nothing works then it goest back and forth for another while. Sometimes I have to turn shut it down then turn it back on but even then nothing much changes. And sometimes...
  3. What's wrong with my laptop?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What's wrong with my laptop?: My laptop turns on freezes then I finally get to sign in. Then it freezes, goes black for nininutes while nothing works then it goest back and forth for another while. Sometimes I have to turn shut it down then turn it back on but even then nothing much changes. And sometimes...
  4. What went wrong? Do I need a new laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What went wrong? Do I need a new laptop?: I sent my Dell G5 se 5505 laptop to Dell sometime in December of 2023 for a trackpad replacement under warranty. I got it back sometime in early February due to a lack of parts. The repair report stated that the trackpad and motherboard were replaced. Things were fine till a...
  5. What went wrong? Do I need a new laptop?

What went wrong? Do I need a new laptop?: I sent my Dell G5 se 5505 laptop to Dell sometime in December of 2023 for a trackpad replacement under warranty. I got it back sometime in early February due to a lack of parts. The repair report stated that the trackpad and motherboard were replaced. Things were fine till a...
  6. What's wrong with my acer laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What's wrong with my acer laptop?: I was turning on my laptop and got to the main screen when all of a sudden, it took me back to the loading screen. I thought maybe it was updating, as it's the same screen, but 20 minutes passed with no improvement. I tried to force a **** down by holding the power button and...
  7. What's wrong with my acer laptop?

What's wrong with my acer laptop?: I was turning on my laptop and got to the main screen when all of a sudden, it took me back to the loading screen. I thought maybe it was updating, as it's the same screen, but 20 minutes passed with no improvement. I tried to force a **** down by holding the power button and...
  8. What's wrong with my acer laptop?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. my gaming laptop keeps restarting when trying to install windows whats wrong?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my gaming laptop keeps restarting when trying to install windows whats wrong?: my gaming laptop keeps restarting when trying to install windows whats wrong? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-gaming-laptop-keeps-restarting-when-trying-to/a61e44fd-d332-4b98-a8eb-8289b98435de
  10. my gaming laptop keeps restarting when trying to install windows whats wrong?

my gaming laptop keeps restarting when trying to install windows whats wrong?: my gaming laptop keeps restarting when trying to install windows whats wrong? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-gaming-laptop-keeps-restarting-when-trying-to/a61e44fd-d332-4b98-a8eb-8289b98435de