Windows 10: What is wrong with my task manager?

Discus and support What is wrong with my task manager? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Not a big deal, but this creeped me out at first. I tried to resize the window, but the graphic thumbnails don't come up. They show as... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/farxhan, Jul 28, 2020.

1. What is wrong with my task manager?

/u/farxhan, Jul 28, 2020
  2. oemSoft Win User

What wrong is (0x8004131F) for schedule tasks?

At 8:55pm, I monitor the scheduled task started at 9 pm, it does not run after 9 pm and show following error message even through I refresh by F5, but when I manually click and run this task, that run by opening application, I would like to know on what
    wrong it is and how to fix it.

Error Message :

An instance of this task is already running (0x8004131F)

Do you have any suggestions?

Thank you very much for any suggestions (^v^)

oemSoft, Jul 29, 2020
  3. oemSoft Win User
    What wrong is (0x8004131F) for schedule tasks?

When I monitor the scheduled task, it does not run and show following error message, but when I manually click and run this task, that work, I would like to know on what wrong it is and how to fix it.

Error Message :

An instance of this task is already running (0x8004131F)

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks in advance

oemSoft, Jul 29, 2020
  4. What is wrong with my task manager?

wrong bios programmed on my card what now?

are you kidding? or is this being lost in language barriers?(if so, then id suggest trying google translateon the list above, or reading it several times, im sorry that i cant help with that part) the PCIe slot is what you need, thats where you plug the GPU into. follow the step by step guide, that is your solution. VGA= Video Graphics array, or adapter in this case, AKA GPU, Aka, Video Card.

The 2nd gpu acts as a way to boot into OS since you're not able to do so with the damaged GPU. I don't know what your system specs are but if you have onboard graphics enable them in your bios and then reset your PC or do it after a reset depending on what your motherboard requires that will allow you to boot into your operating system then follow the steps after number three in the list above.( note that if you do not have built-in graphics on your CPU this is where you will use a second GPU )

i hope this helps......Best of luck, i have 35minutes to get dressed, and be on a transport to Kessel.......another day covered in Spice, *Frown What is wrong with my task manager? :( (atleast im working in the Refinery *Wink What is wrong with my task manager? ;) )

jboydgolfer, Jul 29, 2020
Thema:

What is wrong with my task manager?

1. What is wrong with my task manager? - Similar Threads - wrong task manager

2. What's wrong with What's wrong with my Intel Management engine components??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What's wrong with What's wrong with my Intel Management engine components??: My Intel Management engine components are taking 592 GB of my disk space. What should I do with this fact? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/whats-wrong-with-whats-wrong-with-my-intel/1ee71830-f0b2-433f-bf76-9c6bf4fe09ec
  3. What's wrong with What's wrong with my Intel Management engine components??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What's wrong with What's wrong with my Intel Management engine components??: My Intel Management engine components are taking 592 GB of my disk space. What should I do with this fact? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/whats-wrong-with-whats-wrong-with-my-intel/1ee71830-f0b2-433f-bf76-9c6bf4fe09ec
  4. What's wrong with What's wrong with my Intel Management engine components??

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. What is Widgets in Task manager?

What is Widgets in Task manager?: I have recently been checking task manager, as to check what uses up my computer and makes it slower, and have found "Widgets":which are randomly second largest thing using up my memory. What is this, What is it used for, and what happens if i end task on it. Will there be...
  6. What is Global.Accounts in the task manager

What is Global.Accounts in the task manager: There is a thing called "Global.Accounts 4" in task manager, I am on windows 11, and it seems to be taking up a fair amount of my memory. What is this, and what does it do?...
  7. What happens if you end Task Manager's task with Task Manager?

What happens if you end Task Manager's task with Task Manager?: Hello, I'm just kinda curious at what would happen if you end the Task Manager with Task Manager... Would it go into an infinite loop cycle similar to the "what if you deleted the recycle bin" theory of a black hole in your computer? Would it crash the program? Not...
  8. wrong CPU cores in Task Manager

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    wrong CPU cores in Task Manager: i upgraded my CPU from i7-7820x 8core/16Threads to i9 14cores/28threads, the Bios shows all 14cores, Device manager shows all 28threads, in the task manager the model of the processor is correct, but still shows 8cores/16threads, i have reboothed the cpu twice, still shows...
  9. What's up with my task manager?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What's up with my task manager?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/DumbRacer [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/g8c75m/whats_up_with_my_task_manager/
  10. somthing wrong with task manager

in Windows 10 Customization
    somthing wrong with task manager: [ATTACH]my probelm the time showing in task bar Arabic numbers and the date is english numbers .... the problem is i can't change the time to english numbers if i did the time changes to diffrendt area!! what to do?...