Windows 10: What Is Wrong With My Video Directory?

Discus and support What Is Wrong With My Video Directory? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I don't know what did this but if I am in a program that ask me to select a folder for a video to be saved to or imported from it has changed the name... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by ryevick, Jun 22, 2021.

1. ryevick Win User

What Is Wrong With My Video Directory?

I don't know what did this but if I am in a program that ask me to select a folder for a video to be saved to or imported from it has changed the name of a directory. I have created a folder Movies & TV which gets changed. I also see the error if I open windows explorer and open the folder then click the address bar as you can see in the photos below. How do I fix this? I assume it's a registry error. C:\Users\Randy\Videos\Microsoft.ZuneVideo_8wekyb3d8bbwe!Microsoft.ZuneVideo

:)

ryevick, Jun 22, 2021
  2. Drone Win User

Directory Size Utility

First of all nice utility, Mindweaver!
    Second of all, it's so nice to see that this section ain't dead.

I have a few questions/suggestions, maybe you'd want to see ...
    • maybe you rename Get Folder button caption to something more intuitive? Add Folder, Get Folder Size, Check Folder Size or something like that?
    • Could you add subfolder files to the right pane? (it can be a tickbox with include sub dirs)
    • maybe you also add export list to excel?
    • there's delete file button maybe you add delete folder button too?
    • and finally maybe you can add UP button for directories?

Drone, Jun 22, 2021
  3. Directory Size Utility

New! Directory Size Utility BETA v1.1

New features!
    • New button icons!
    • New Total selected directory size!
    • Made the Exit button text bigger!
    Download here

Mindweaver, Jun 22, 2021
  4. What Is Wrong With My Video Directory?

Directory Size Utility

Is that the one for download in the original post? You should list the version up for download. *Toast :toast:

stinger608, Jun 22, 2021
Thema:

What Is Wrong With My Video Directory?

1. What Is Wrong With My Video Directory? - Similar Threads - Wrong Video Directory

2. What's wrong with my laptop?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What's wrong with my laptop?: My laptop turns on freezes then I finally get to sign in. Then it freezes, goes black for nininutes while nothing works then it goest back and forth for another while. Sometimes I have to turn shut it down then turn it back on but even then nothing much changes. And sometimes...
  3. What is wrong with my laptop?

What is wrong with my laptop?: Network adapter is always bugging out. It can be every 5 minutes to every hour, I have to reset the adapter, until today because now that doesn't work anymore. Another issue thats constantly annoying me is when a lot of times instead of typing, my keyboard will open...
  4. What is wrong with my computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is wrong with my computer?: My computer asks if I want to fix my c drive so I do it but then a blue screen pops up and restarts my computer and then asks if I want to restart my c drive again and when I don’t then it restarts and asks again....
  5. What is wrong with my memory

What is wrong with my memory: Can anyone please explain how this can happen. I have 2x 8Gb ram in my pc but they are not available. Is it a fault in the ram or motherboard. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-wrong-with-my-memory/0eef7d1b-68f8-44cf-948d-ec87218f0749
  6. What's wrong with my laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What's wrong with my laptop?: Hi there, reporting this issue again because I lost the last thread I posted here. My laptop is acting really weird. Whenever I click on something on my desktop it selects multiple apps, my shift acts like it's always pressed, my caps lock is inverted I think, it shows like...
  7. What's wrong with my laptop?

What's wrong with my laptop?: Hi there, reporting this issue again because I lost the last thread I posted here. My laptop is acting really weird. Whenever I click on something on my desktop it selects multiple apps, my shift acts like it's always pressed, my caps lock is inverted I think, it shows like...
  8. What's my wrong?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    What's my wrong?: Hello all: After years working of my w10, I feel it has changed something out of my experience. Right now every night before I go to sleep, I do the "Start/Power/Shout Down" Then next morning I open and boot it. The strange thing is: after booting, the speed of...
  9. What are these folders that are in my "Documents" directory?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    What are these folders that are in my "Documents" directory?: So, I have noticed a long time ago that these folders appeared in my Documents directory. There are .cab files and I have a TON of them ahah. Are they safe to delete? [ATTACH]...
  10. What is wrong with my VIDEO Card ??

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    What is wrong with my VIDEO Card ??: What is wrong with my VIDEO Card ?? [img] 88356