Windows 10: What is wrong with the onscreen keyboard during boot process options?

Discus and support What is wrong with the onscreen keyboard during boot process options? in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I've spent about an hour trying to boot my new Surface Go in safe mode, but I just can't do it because the onscreen keyboard during the boot... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by SeanCasey3, Mar 9, 2020.

1. What is wrong with the onscreen keyboard during boot process options?

I've spent about an hour trying to boot my new Surface Go in safe mode, but I just can't do it because the onscreen keyboard during the boot troubleshooting process blue screen options keeps failing to work. It wouldn't let me press enter or Windows first; then when I found my recovery key and typed it in, it wouldn't let me press 4/F4; then when I finally got safe mode running, I couldn't log into Windows at all!; then when I found out I had to log in in safe mode with networking, it went back to not letting me press enter.

This whole process is a complete ******* nightmare. It used to be that safe mode was easy to get up and running - not anymore.

:)

SeanCasey3, Mar 9, 2020
  2. GNJha Win User

Boot Process

Hi,

Please suggest me a link that can explain the boot process step by step of ...

• Windows 7,
    • Windows 8.1,
    • Windows 10,
    • Windows Server 2008 R2 and
    • Windows Server 2012 R2

With Regards

InTech

GNJha, Mar 9, 2020
  3. Juzar_Ali Win User
    Keep onscreen keyboard from displaying at startup

Hi Helene,

I suggest to try the steps below and check if it helps.

• Press Ctrl + Alt + Delete key on the Keyboard.
    • Click on More details.
    • Go to Startup Tab.
    • Right click on Onscreen Keyboard And select
      disable.

Please get back to us with the updated status of the issue.

Thank you.

Juzar_Ali, Mar 9, 2020
  4. doncole Win User

What is wrong with the onscreen keyboard during boot process options?

Onscreen Keyboard

My onscreen keyboard looks like this.
    Nothing I do will change it.

Help.

Don Cole
    What is wrong with the onscreen keyboard during boot process options? [​IMG]

doncole, Mar 9, 2020
Thema:

What is wrong with the onscreen keyboard during boot process options?

1. What is wrong with the onscreen keyboard during boot process options? - Similar Threads - wrong onscreen keyboard

2. russian keyboard/onscreen keyboard

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    russian keyboard/onscreen keyboard: Is there any way to type in russian, using the cyrilic alphabet. i don't want to type phonetically with an english keyboard nor do i want to switch over to exclusively a russian keyboard. is there an option to use on occasion?what is the onscreen keyboard for? I have...
  3. onscreen keyboard

in Windows 10 Support
    onscreen keyboard: I have a Dell Latitude 7220 tablet using Windows 10. The device is currently in tablet mode and the onscreen keyboard will not deploy. The keyboard icon is visible in the bottom right hand corner, but nothing happens when you click on it. I have gone in the keyboard settings...
  4. onscreen touch keyboard

in Windows 10 Customization
    onscreen touch keyboard: I want to use my onscreen touch keyboard but nothing happens when I click the icon in the tray at the bottom of my screen. I have a regular keyboard but I need to use some emojis for a particular kid and I don't know of any other way to access any except from the onscreen...
  5. Onscreen keyboard

Onscreen keyboard: My keyboard has been spoiled and I used onscreen keyboard to type before upgrading from windows 7 to 10 but now the onscreen keyboard types the same like my corrupted keyboard. When I type 2 it shows @ shift values for all the numbers and symbols If I on caps lock it shows...
  6. Onscreen keyboard

Onscreen keyboard: How do I get rid of the onscreen keyboard? It appears during the bootup sequence. Since I use the regular keyboard, I have to manually close it several times a session. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/onscreen-keyboard/854646e3-61b5-40d0-a1b6-168630438043
  7. Onscreen Keyboard

in Windows 10 Support
    Onscreen Keyboard: My onscreen keyboard looks like this. Nothing I do can change it. Help. Don Cole [img] 124733
  8. keyboard and black screen during boot process

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    keyboard and black screen during boot process: My computer, hp i3 core running windows 10, gives me a black screen and the image of keyboard during boot up and will not go any further. How do around this? or possibly get into safe mode without full boot up?...
  9. Freezing during boot + will not shut down. What is wrong?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Freezing during boot + will not shut down. What is wrong?: My free upgrade from 7 pro worked well for one month, but has become increasingly unstable. Firstly the boot up screen before sign-in virtually freezes - the circulating dots stutter and almost stop - I do not know if it eventually boots because I press Ctrl-Alt-Delete and...
  10. Onscreen Keyboard

in Windows 10 Support
    Onscreen Keyboard: Are there any settings for this thing? Not sure if any of you have ever used Android but the keyboard on that operating system actually has settings. I can't seem to find anything useful on Windows 10. 26330