Windows 10: What is wrong with WIN10

Discus and support What is wrong with WIN10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Everyone knows that windows 10 is not a buggy OS. WIN10 IS A TOTAL BUG. After the last updates my computer does not charge. It has 0% battery and i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by selim_kartal, Sep 20, 2018.

1. What is wrong with WIN10

Everyone knows that windows 10 is not a buggy OS. WIN10 IS A TOTAL BUG. After the last updates my computer does not charge. It has 0% battery and i cant remove WIN10 !!!! Just accept your fault and fix that battery bug ok ? AND PLEASE DO NOT TELL ME TO CHECK MY POWER CABLE , BATTERY OR SOMETHING ELSE!!! IT IS WIN10'S FAULT AND ACCEPT IT. THERE ARE BILLIONS OF PEOPLE THAT FACES WITH THIS PROBLEM.

:)

selim_kartal, Sep 20, 2018
  2. user33331 Win User

Win10: windows update stuck at never ending loop ?

When in win10:
    • Update&security -> Windows update -> Finding update... .... .... ....
    Planning to download the latest Win10.ISO (vers.1803) and manually update:
    - Then wait that my ordered new SSD arrives and clone the old HDD to it.

user33331, Sep 20, 2018
  3. Gusgf Win User
    Issues with Win10 Media Creation Tool

Got it working in the end, not sure what happened but now have bootable usb with Win10 on it.

Gusgf, Sep 20, 2018
  4. Ikaruga Win User

What is wrong with WIN10

GeForce Hotfix driver 353.38 (Update: Win10 versions added)

https://forums.geforce.com/default/...vers/announcing-geforce-hotfix-driver-353-38/

Update: Windows 10 (international) versions below:
    Win10 - 64 bit desktop
    Win10 - 32 bit desktop
    Win10 - 64 bit notebook
    Win10 - 32 bit notebook

Ikaruga, Sep 20, 2018
Thema:

What is wrong with WIN10

1. What is wrong with WIN10 - Similar Threads - wrong WIN10

2. Win10 new calendar showing wrong time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win10 new calendar showing wrong time: Here's the problemI'm using same series of reminding with same time on both new calendar and old one, but they shows different time in win10 new calendar, which is confusing. I actually tried to set it at 10o'clock in the morning, but it is switch to American time zone once...
  3. Win10 new calendar showing wrong time

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win10 new calendar showing wrong time: Here's the problemI'm using same series of reminding with same time on both new calendar and old one, but they shows different time in win10 new calendar, which is confusing. I actually tried to set it at 10o'clock in the morning, but it is switch to American time zone once...
  4. Something is wrong at Microsoft. Why did Microsoft upgrade my WIN10 to WIN11 after I...

Something is wrong at Microsoft. Why did Microsoft upgrade my WIN10 to WIN11 after I...: Microshaft informed me that their plan was to upgade my WIN 10 64-bit to WIN11. I specified that I did not want to update at this time. They ignored my request, and migrated my system to WIN11 while I was away - not physically monitoring activity . WHY?...
  5. Something is wrong at Microsoft. Why did Microsoft upgrade my WIN10 to WIN11 after I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Something is wrong at Microsoft. Why did Microsoft upgrade my WIN10 to WIN11 after I...: Microshaft informed me that their plan was to upgade my WIN 10 64-bit to WIN11. I specified that I did not want to update at this time. They ignored my request, and migrated my system to WIN11 while I was away - not physically monitoring activity . WHY?...
  6. Device boots to wrong version of WIN10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Device boots to wrong version of WIN10: I have been trying to reimage a Lenovo laptop with our image of WIN10 Education. With the USB image I'm able to delete all partitions and install the OS on the unallocated drive available after I delete the partitions. We do this to every single laptop that comes across our...
  7. Device boots to wrong version of WIN10

Device boots to wrong version of WIN10: I have been trying to reimage a Lenovo laptop with our image of WIN10 Education. With the USB image I'm able to delete all partitions and install the OS on the unallocated drive available after I delete the partitions. We do this to every single laptop that comes across our...
  8. Device boots to wrong version of WIN10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. Too many wrong pins Win10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Too many wrong pins Win10: I have read all of the answers there are, I know I have to either go to Settings and disable the pin option, which is impossible since I cant log in because of this, or I have to click on Login Options which is also impossible, because there's no such optionplease advise me...
  10. Too many wrong pins Win10

Too many wrong pins Win10: I have read all of the answers there are, I know I have to either go to Settings and disable the pin option, which is impossible since I cant log in because of this, or I have to click on Login Options which is also impossible, because there's no such optionplease advise me...