Windows 10: What is wrong with your customer support?

Discus and support What is wrong with your customer support? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I called for customer support because I have an issue where I need to actually talk with a person. I waited over an hour for a call back, which was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by PatThielen, Nov 11, 2020.

1. What is wrong with your customer support?

I called for customer support because I have an issue where I need to actually talk with a person. I waited over an hour for a call back, which was fine as the estimate was 90 minutes. So, no worries there. Someone took down my info, opened a ticket, and put me on hold for a technician to pick up. This was an hour ago and so far no technician. So, I'm sitting here listening to the hold music and announcementsad nauseam all the while the recorded voice says "we'll be with you shortly."

This is really unacceptable. I do realize you have a monopoly and so don't really care, but even then you should respect your customers just a bit more.

You really could learn a few things from Apple customer support.

:)

PatThielen, Nov 11, 2020
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Nov 11, 2020
  3. zithe Win User
    who has the worst customer support

You made a thread about bad customer support and didn't list EA.
    lol.

zithe, Nov 11, 2020
  4. What is wrong with your customer support?

B3 Phenom support

I checked gigabyte's site on my GA-M57 and it didn't say anything about b3 stepping update, but all of the x3 chips are b3 steppings, so just use the x3 support bios if available.

OzzmanFloyd120, Nov 11, 2020
Thema:

What is wrong with your customer support?

1. What is wrong with your customer support? - Similar Threads - wrong customer support

2. Customer support

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Customer support: My computer is locked how do I get it unlocked I have been blocked https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/customer-support/8e6c6598-9c1e-4397-bf18-5d7acaeab27c
  3. Customer support

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Customer support: My computer is locked how do I get it unlocked I have been blocked https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/customer-support/8e6c6598-9c1e-4397-bf18-5d7acaeab27c
  4. what is wrong with microsoft support?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    what is wrong with microsoft support?: ive been having an issue with microsoft store and xbox app on my pc for months i cant download any of the games on gamepass or and of the games i bought through the app originially ive tried every online fix i could find i tried terminating and repairing and resetting both...
  5. what is wrong with microsoft support?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what is wrong with microsoft support?: ive been having an issue with microsoft store and xbox app on my pc for months i cant download any of the games on gamepass or and of the games i bought through the app originially ive tried every online fix i could find i tried terminating and repairing and resetting both...
  6. Why is your customer support like this??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is your customer support like this??: I have been trying to get support for an issue for the past 2 days. The first time I managed to get through to the chat, they transferred me to another department and I proceeded to wait for the ENTIRE REST OF THE DAY before giving up. Today I have been in the queue since...
  7. Why is your customer support like this??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is your customer support like this??: I have been trying to get support for an issue for the past 2 days. The first time I managed to get through to the chat, they transferred me to another department and I proceeded to wait for the ENTIRE REST OF THE DAY before giving up. Today I have been in the queue since...
  8. What is wrong with microsoft support?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is wrong with microsoft support?: I think their job is actively not to help you. They try to literally discourage you from pursuing your rights under the laws of this country. Like wooooo! trumps America!!!! yaaaa… https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfNluQ888g4 Like it was 1980!!!!!!!! trust...
  9. Customer Support

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Customer Support: I had a oerson from Tech support help me fix my computer. They were very helpful and I want to fill out a survey for the oerson but I did not get the email. Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/customer-support/d2f1b96d-55ae-4809-8a78-b9d2400cde82
  10. What is New with Xbox Customer Support

in Windows 10 News
    What is New with Xbox Customer Support: [ATTACH] Team Xbox is always working to bring you great games, enhanced capabilities, and new ways to play and connect with your friends. As a support team, we want to provide fast and effective help whenever you need it and in the form that works best for you. We’re...