Windows 10: What is xvdd.sys? Turning it off fixed the "memory integrity can't be turned" on issue...

Discus and support What is xvdd.sys? Turning it off fixed the "memory integrity can't be turned" on issue... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; So after running hvciscan_amd64.exe, I found out that xvdd.sys was the reason why the memory integrity turning off issue was occurring. So I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Jaishree Kumari, Jul 10, 2024.

1. What is xvdd.sys? Turning it off fixed the "memory integrity can't be turned" on issue...

So after running hvciscan_amd64.exe, I found out that xvdd.sys was the reason why the memory integrity turning off issue was occurring. So I have turned it off by adding .off by renaming it, but I don't know what xvdd.sys function is, and how to make it compatible if by updating that driver, then from where? I had heard it might be linked to Xbox gaming features on Windows, potentially for storing game data on virtual disks.Found that incompatible driverTurned xvdd.sys off by adding .off next to itThe issue got fixed

:)

Jaishree Kumari, Jul 10, 2024

2. STTub30.sys is blocking turning on memory integrity

STTub30.sys is blocking turning on memory integrity. Any idea on how to bypass or fix this.?

DaleDallas1, Jul 10, 2024
  3. unable to turn on memory integrity

unable to turn on memory integrity and it suggests a incompatible driver but no driver is listed as incompatible

Thomas Hagan1, Jul 10, 2024
  4. Brent 913 Win User

What is xvdd.sys? Turning it off fixed the "memory integrity can't be turned" on issue...

Wdcsam64.sys driver preventing me from turning on memory integrity

I have a driver that is prohibiting me from turning on memory integrity. The driver is wdcsam64.sys. How do I turn it off or delete so I can turn on memory integrity?

Brent 913, Jul 10, 2024
Thema:

What is xvdd.sys? Turning it off fixed the "memory integrity can't be turned" on issue...

1. What is xvdd.sys? Turning it off fixed the "memory integrity can't be turned" on issue... - Similar Threads - xvdd sys Turning

2. What is xvdd.sys? Turning it off fixed the "memory integrity can't be turned" on issue...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is xvdd.sys? Turning it off fixed the "memory integrity can't be turned" on issue...: So after running hvciscan_amd64.exe, I found out that xvdd.sys was the reason why the memory integrity turning off issue was occurring. So I have turned it off by adding .off by renaming it, but I don't know what xvdd.sys function is, and how to make it compatible if by...
  3. Can't turn on Memory integrity

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't turn on Memory integrity: I've been trying to turn it on. there's this incompatible driver called "cheano_drv.sys" it says no details are available for this driver. from doing a little google search using quotation marks I learned it came from an app I downloaded about 4 years ago called 5E which was...
  4. Memory integrity stuck on off, can't turn on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Memory integrity stuck on off, can't turn on: I had recently upgraded the RAM on my laptop, and just before then, my trackpad was acting up. When the technicians fixed the trackpad issue and upgraded the RAM, I noticed Memory integrity was off in Windows Defender and nothing I did would turn it back on. Sfc /scannow...
  5. Memory integrity stuck on off, can't turn on

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Memory integrity stuck on off, can't turn on: I had recently upgraded the RAM on my laptop, and just before then, my trackpad was acting up. When the technicians fixed the trackpad issue and upgraded the RAM, I noticed Memory integrity was off in Windows Defender and nothing I did would turn it back on. Sfc /scannow...
  6. Can't turn on memory integrity

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't turn on memory integrity: these are showing as incompatible drivers. I cannot find them in the file explorer, device manager, task manager, uninstall programs section. I downloaded an autorun program, still can't find them....
  7. Memory Integrity can't be turned on

Memory Integrity can't be turned on: Split from this thread. Virtualization is enabled.My machine is a Dell Alienware Aurora R8, with details in screenshot below.I said that on my system no interfering drivers are shown; I need to correct that to they are shown sometimes, and not at other times, with reboots in...
  8. Can't turn off memory integrity

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't turn off memory integrity: I need to disable core isolation memory integrity in order to install updates. I switched it off in Windows settings and restarted, but when I opened settings again, it was still enabled and I couldn't install updates. I checked the registry...
  9. Can't turn off memory integrity

Can't turn off memory integrity: I need to disable core isolation memory integrity in order to install updates. I switched it off in Windows settings and restarted, but when I opened settings again, it was still enabled and I couldn't install updates. I checked the registry...
  10. Can't turn off memory integrity

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade