Windows 10: What is YourPhone.exe process in Windows 10? Do I remove it?

Discus and support What is YourPhone.exe process in Windows 10? Do I remove it? in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] [ATTACH]If you go to the Windows 10 Settings app, there is a prominent Phone App icon. This option lets you connect your phone with Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Apr 27, 2019.

1. WinClub New Member

What is YourPhone.exe process in Windows 10? Do I remove it?

WinClub, Apr 27, 2019
  2. GNJha Win User

Boot Process

Hi,

Please suggest me a link that can explain the boot process step by step of ...

• Windows 7,
    • Windows 8.1,
    • Windows 10,
    • Windows Server 2008 R2 and
    • Windows Server 2012 R2

With Regards

InTech

GNJha, Apr 27, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 27, 2019
  4. What is YourPhone.exe process in Windows 10? Do I remove it?

Malware tprdpw64.exe after installing 7zip

Thank you for the reply and the suggestions. However neither link provided a working solution. I followed each set of instructions step by step, to the T, but the viruses are still there.

I killed the processes with Rkill as instructed, and it found and ended the malware process `tprdpw64.exe`. It, however, did nothing
    about the adware `svcvmx` & `svcvmx client` processes. After doing so I downloaded and installed Zemana, as instructed, and let it do a full system scan. Might I add that this took over
    10 hours to complete, as I have 1,396,541 files on my PC, so this whole thing wasted nearly half a day of my time with no results.

Zemana detected the malware virus `tprdpw64.exe` located at "C:\WINDOWS\System32\tprdpw64.exe"
    (among other, smaller "threats"), and labeled it as malware. After it finished the scan, it said it has placed all files into quarantine, including `tprdpw64.exe`.
    However, when checking the quarantine list `tprdpw64.exe` is
    not listed. I then decided to have Zemana remove the files in the
    quarantine list from my system and then rebooted my PC. It removed them all successfully, except for `tprdpw64.exe`
    which is still on my system, and still runs (I can still see it in task manager after rebooting). So the 10+ hours of waiting were all for nothing.

I then used Zemana's "drag-and-drop" feature to re-scan just `tprdpw64.exe`
    (in order to not have to wait 10+ hours again). It scanned it, and now says the file is not a threat (but it clearly is).

I then proceeded to step 2, using AdwCleaner to remove the adware. This did not work in the slightest. AdwCleaner did not detect the adware virus at all, and thus did nothing about it. I still cannot remove the viruses manually, either. However for some
    reason, the adware `svcvmx` & `svcvmx client` processes no longer seem to run (my PC has been on for about an hour, and the processes
    have yet to startup). However, even so the files are still on my file system and would like to delete them.

EDIT

I have just searched my registry, looking for any possible signs of tprdpw64 being listed, and there was nothing there.

Jon Barrow, Apr 27, 2019
Thema:

What is YourPhone.exe process in Windows 10? Do I remove it?

1. What is YourPhone.exe process in Windows 10? Do I remove it? - Similar Threads - YourPhone exe process

2. What is the "0vfo21l0.exe" process?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is the "0vfo21l0.exe" process?: I saw it in task manager. I can't find it online. It had a NordVPN icon. I couldn't find it in any NordVPN file folders though.Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-the-0vfo21l0exe-process/7ac9861c-3e18-4b41-8a11-8e7c10860d40
  3. What is the "0vfo21l0.exe" process?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What is the "0vfo21l0.exe" process?: I saw it in task manager. I can't find it online. It had a NordVPN icon. I couldn't find it in any NordVPN file folders though.Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-the-0vfo21l0exe-process/7ac9861c-3e18-4b41-8a11-8e7c10860d40
  4. How to remove an ".exe" process exclusion from Windows Security

How to remove an ".exe" process exclusion from Windows Security: Hi, I struggle with high CPU and in trying to fix it I accidentally created an exception for ".exe" as a process in my windows security app. The "remove" button is non-responsive, despite being able to delete other exclusions. I have also tried finding and deleting the...
  5. How to remove an ".exe" process exclusion from Windows Security

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to remove an ".exe" process exclusion from Windows Security: Hi, I struggle with high CPU and in trying to fix it I accidentally created an exception for ".exe" as a process in my windows security app. The "remove" button is non-responsive, despite being able to delete other exclusions. I have also tried finding and deleting the...
  6. How to remove an ".exe" process exclusion from Windows Security

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. YourPhone .exe missing

YourPhone .exe missing: Your phone stopped working after a Windows reinstall by a Microsoft tech. I have discovered that yourphone.exe is missing from my computer after including hidden files in the search. I can't get any help from Microsoft support because the techs keep taking steps designed to...
  8. YourPhone .exe missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    YourPhone .exe missing: Your phone stopped working after a Windows reinstall by a Microsoft tech. I have discovered that yourphone.exe is missing from my computer after including hidden files in the search. I can't get any help from Microsoft support because the techs keep taking steps designed to...
  9. What handles audio exe/process/whatever in Windows?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What handles audio exe/process/whatever in Windows?: The idea here is that my sounds occasionally begins badly cracking. Rebooting computer helps, but I am looking for something simpler that I could reboot so that I wouldn't need to reboot whole Windows. As comparable to what I am looking for, if my desktop freaks out,...
  10. What is rundll32.exe process? Is it a virus?

in Windows 10 News
    What is rundll32.exe process? Is it a virus?: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]A lot of Windows users have doubts about whether the rundll32.exe process that they see in the Task Manager is a genuine process or a virus. The reason behind these inquiries is the paranoia created by fraud tech support companies [...] This post What is...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. yourphone.exe windows 10

2. yourphone.exe

3. what is yourphone.exe in windows 10

4. yourphone.exe should i remove it,
  5. What is YourPhone.exe,
  6. YourPhone.exe YourPhone.exe,
  7. yourphone exe uninstall,
  8. yourphone.exe virus,
  9. yourphone exe windows 10,
  10. YOUPHONE.EXE WHAT IS,
  11. yourphone.exe what is,
  12. yourphone exe is it a virus,
  13. youphone.exe,
  14. YourPhone.exe é vírus,
  15. Your phone.exe attempted to access the internet?