Windows 10: What is YP clipboard listener?

Discus and support What is YP clipboard listener? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I went to shut down my computer earlier and it said a program was preventing it from doing so properly it was called 'YP clipboard listener' is this a... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by KkinUwU, May 20, 2021.

1. KkinUwU Win User

What is YP clipboard listener?

I went to shut down my computer earlier and it said a program was preventing it from doing so properly it was called 'YP clipboard listener' is this a microsofr thing or is it a virus. I scanned my computer after I saw it and it came up with nothing.

:)

KkinUwU, May 20, 2021
  2. Schness01 Win User

yp mobile

YP Mobile, AT&T's Yellow Pages app, is not available at the "Marketplace". Is it available for the Windows 7 phone? If not, does anyone know when will it be?

Schness01, May 20, 2021
  3. Aled T. Win User
    yp mobile

Hello,

YP Mobile is not available for the WP7, it seems. However, you can go log on to
    YPmobile Web from your phone at m.yp.com.

Thank you for your contribution to the forums.

Aled T., May 20, 2021
  4. BetwixtAg Win User

Pasting from clipboard

Thank you, The first suggestion worked. The second did also provided I did not click in the Paint window first.

I'd spent some time trying to work it out for myself but was fooled by the clipboard window always closing prematurely. So thanks again.

Also thanks to Frederick, although solved, I've noted your alternative suggestion.

BetwixtAg, May 20, 2021
Thema:

1. What is YP clipboard listener? - Similar Threads - clipboard listener

2. Clipboard issue not all highlighted text is copied to clipboard usually trying to copy one...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Clipboard issue not all highlighted text is copied to clipboard usually trying to copy one...: Windows 10 basic clipboard issue not all highlighted text is copied to clipboard usually trying to copy one page of text I'm writing a book and need to do quite a lot of copy and paste !!!...
  3. Windows 10 basic clipboard issue not all highlighted text is copied to clipboard usually...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 basic clipboard issue not all highlighted text is copied to clipboard usually...: Windows 10 basic clipboard issue not all highlighted text is copied to clipboard usually trying to copy one page of text https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-basic-clipboard-issue-not-all/1819b887-2636-4cea-a01a-00473acb481a
  4. Windows 10 basic clipboard issue not all highlighted text is copied to clipboard usually...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 basic clipboard issue not all highlighted text is copied to clipboard usually...: Windows 10 basic clipboard issue not all highlighted text is copied to clipboard usually trying to copy one page of text https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-basic-clipboard-issue-not-all/1819b887-2636-4cea-a01a-00473acb481a
  5. Windows 10 basic clipboard issue not all highlighted text is copied to clipboard usually...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. Copy a doc to clipboard.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Copy a doc to clipboard.: How do I copy an entire doc not just the visible screen so I could paste to WordPad and save it. I do not want to scroll down to end with snipe app. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/copy-a-doc-to-clipboard/388e3dd3-53fc-467d-994c-065e50e12e87
  7. Copy a doc to clipboard.

Copy a doc to clipboard.: How do I copy an entire doc not just the visible screen so I could paste to WordPad and save it. I do not want to scroll down to end with snipe app. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/copy-a-doc-to-clipboard/388e3dd3-53fc-467d-994c-065e50e12e87
  8. Clipboard history not working after windows update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Clipboard history not working after windows update: clipboard history not working after windows update, in some thread I notices that need to check internal windows Clipboard service, but there is not in the windows services list. I paid money for purchase official windows, and this is what it get. No Clipboard history - not...
  9. Clipboard history not working after windows update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Clipboard history not working after windows update: clipboard history not working after windows update, in some thread I notices that need to check internal windows Clipboard service, but there is not in the windows services list. I paid money for purchase official windows, and this is what it get. No Clipboard history - not...
  10. Clipboard history not working after windows update

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows clipboardlister

2. ypclipboard listener