Windows 10: What is Zuyeces.exe As Getting A Windows Error Message?

Discus and support What is Zuyeces.exe As Getting A Windows Error Message? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; At start up recently I am getting the message below. What is it about malware? and how should I get ride of it. Thanks for any info/help! [IMG]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by pj9728, Jun 24, 2020.

1. pj9728 Win User

What is Zuyeces.exe As Getting A Windows Error Message?

At start up recently I am getting the message below. What is it about malware? and how should I get ride of it.

Thanks for any info/help!

What is Zuyeces.exe As Getting A Windows Error Message? [​IMG]

:)

pj9728, Jun 24, 2020
  2. newtekie1 Win User

Can't share printer—getting error message

Step 1: Go to store.
    Step 2: Buy a less shitty printer.
    Step 3: Pick up some beer while you are there.
    Step 4: Enjoy both your new printer and your beer.

In all seriousness, I have had more issues with Lexmark printers and their shitty drivers then any other manufacturer, HP is a close second though.

However, if you don't want to get a new printer*Laugh :laugh:, and I can understand that, when my Lexmark was giving me the same troubles in Win7(and Vista) I had to make sure the Windows firewall was ON and the firewall service was enabled and running. After I shared it I could re-disable the firewall and firewall services.

newtekie1, Jun 24, 2020
  3. Windows Update Error Message 0x80070543

Ya Ya Ya, there's over a hundred threads like this, ...

Anyway, started getting this error message a few days ago, and done a lot of searching on this error message, apparently it's not, uncommon.

In particular, the (currently) 4 updates that are being affected are:
    • Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3173428) - Error 0x80070543
    • Security Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3172729) - Error 0x80070543
    • Security Update for Adobe Flash Player for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3174060) - Error 0x80070543
    • Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3176493) - Error 0x80070543

The actions I've taken to date are:
    1. Uninstalled firewall program (comodo)
    2. Uninstalled anti-virus (Avast)
    3. Reset the windows update catalog on local machine.

So the above errors are with the above done.

What other steps should I be taking to resolve the issue?

Below is notations for when I actually add to this thread.

1. Attempted to use the troubleshooter, no dice.

cDreamDancer, Jun 24, 2020
  4. HAT
    hat Win User

Can't share printer—getting error message

Not working... I see the printer, but when I go to add it, I get this messge: "Windows could not connect to the printer (error 0x0000000d)."

I installed the 32-bit drivers for it and printed something out from the pc the printer is connected to, and I went to the additional drivers page and added drivers for 64-bit, and when I went to add the printer on the other machine, it copied drivers over, but after that I got the error message listed above...

Thema:

1. What is Zuyeces.exe As Getting A Windows Error Message? - Similar Threads - Zuyeces exe Getting

2. msedgewebview2.exe error message startup sometimes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    msedgewebview2.exe error message startup sometimes: I got this error message how do i fix it? I did repaired microsoft edge webview2 run time successfully but no luckI got all latest windows updates installed, latest microsft edge version installed and all latest drivers installed.im using windows 10 22h2 pro...
  3. msedgewebview2.exe error message startup sometimes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    msedgewebview2.exe error message startup sometimes: I got this error message how do i fix it? I did repaired microsoft edge webview2 run time successfully but no luckI got all latest windows updates installed, latest microsft edge version installed and all latest drivers installed.im using windows 10 22h2 pro...
  4. msedgewebview2.exe error message startup sometimes

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Why do I get these exe errors and what do they mean?

Why do I get these exe errors and what do they mean?: I got this from my laptops assistant https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-do-i-get-these-exe-errors-and-what-do-they/7702ff51-266b-46bf-ab7d-d76b2f72a5c3
  6. What is this error message?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What is this error message?: Hi, I have an HP Envy x360 running Windows 10 Home. Recently, this error message has been appearing when I sign in. What is causing it? (Sorry about the link, but it wouldn't let me upload a pic direct) Thanks! https://imagizer.imageshack.com/img923/7762/Dp0VOo.jpg...
  7. What is this error message?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is this error message?: This morning when I turned-on my computer, I got this error messageI searched the internet, didn't find anything on this. So, I restarted my computer and same thing. Doesn't seem to affect everything, but, I haven't done anything but check my mail and look @ Facebook so don't...
  8. What is this error message?

What is this error message?: This morning when I turned-on my computer, I got this error messageI searched the internet, didn't find anything on this. So, I restarted my computer and same thing. Doesn't seem to affect everything, but, I haven't done anything but check my mail and look @ Facebook so don't...
  9. What is this error message?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. WinErrx007 - getting the above subject error message. What is it?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    WinErrx007 - getting the above subject error message. What is it?: I keep getting the above subject error message. What is it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/winerrx007/57de1085-260a-45a2-8067-a39ee8fb1969"