Windows 10: What ISP am I connected to please?

Discus and support What ISP am I connected to please? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How can I tell what ISP am I connected to?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Josephgauci1, Jun 9, 2019.

1. What ISP am I connected to please?

How can I tell what ISP am I connected to?

:)

Josephgauci1, Jun 9, 2019

2. notebook won't accept my isp

Hi Kay,

We would like to know more details about your notebook not connecting to the ISP so we can better assist you. Kindly answer the following:

• What is the status of the connection in the system tray?
    • Are you connected to the WiFi hotspot but not getting Internet connectivity?
    • Have you made any changes before experiencing this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you try performing the troubleshooting steps in fixing connection issues in the following

link

We're looking forward to your response.

Marilou Ser, Jun 9, 2019
  3. Help me choose my new ISP!

T1 connections are only 24*64k = 1.536 Mbps. Also is T1 connections are not used as often as they once were meaning if he cannot get fiber/DSL/Cable then a T1 is probably out of the question as well. T1's are mainly used for businesses for their phone system such as a PRI. A T1 line can carry 24 digitized voice channels, or it can carry data at a rate of 1.544 megabits per second. If the T1 line is being used for telephone conversations, it plugs into the office's phone system. If it is carrying data it plugs into the network's router. A T1 connection is a step above ISDN/56k INET.

• DS0 - 64 kilobits per second
    • ISDN - Two DS0 lines plus signaling (16 kilobytes per second), or 128 kilobits per second
    • T1 - 1.544 megabits per second (24 DS0 lines)
    • T3 - 43.232 megabits per second (28 T1s)
    • OC3 - 155 megabits per second (84 T1s)
    • OC12 - 622 megabits per second (4 OC3s)
    • OC48 - 2.5 gigabits per seconds (4 OC12s)
    • OC192 - 9.6 gigabits per second (4 OC48s)
    Hope this helps *Smile What ISP am I connected to please? :)

brandonwh64, Jun 9, 2019
  4. What ISP am I connected to please?

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jun 9, 2019
Thema:

What ISP am I connected to please?

1. What ISP am I connected to please? - Similar Threads - ISP connected please

2. ISP

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ISP: HiIs there a way to change my default to a new ISP even if the old one is still active?THANK YOUTIMMY 2 TOES https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/isp/4779db50-c490-4077-a60a-e8fac7b29365
  3. ISP

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    ISP: HiIs there a way to change my default to a new ISP even if the old one is still active?THANK YOUTIMMY 2 TOES https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/isp/4779db50-c490-4077-a60a-e8fac7b29365
  4. ISP

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Does ISP see whats in my phone, computer, when i am connected to internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does ISP see whats in my phone, computer, when i am connected to internet: HiDo anyone know, does my isp see ecsample my phone gallery, when I have just wifi on. But the gallery dont need internet connection itself....
  6. Does ISP see whats in my phone, computer, when i am connected to internet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Does ISP see whats in my phone, computer, when i am connected to internet: HiDo anyone know, does my isp see ecsample my phone gallery, when I have just wifi on. But the gallery dont need internet connection itself....
  7. isp

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    isp: Hi Iam getting a new mobile hotspot device do they all come with memory and ram also what does no throttling mean is 1 GB ram good AND 2G memory good Thank you Timmy https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/isp/9ef42ed4-059b-4d24-aec9-f6171f29e580
  8. Moving ISP Webmail to another ISP

in Windows 10 Customization
    Moving ISP Webmail to another ISP: We are changing our ISP to another ISP. If all emails are in Microsoft Outlook 2003 already, will they still be there after the switch. And, how do I copy all contacts from webmail ISP to Microsoft Outlook 2003?...
  9. Windows ISP not connected

Windows ISP not connected: I have a BT-WholeHome Wi-Fi extender and it says “no internet, Secured” yet when i use the windows troubleshooter is says i need to complete the logon on the ISP website even though i dont even have access to the internet connection....
  10. Can't connect, only one ISP

Can't connect, only one ISP: Just worked on a customer's PC that had been upgraded to 10 Home. Have Comcast with the new Gateway. I get a can't connect when I try and connect to his home Xfinity Network. I can connect to the Xfinity Wifi and logon using Comcast User and password to access the Net....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. what isp am i connected to