Windows 10: What just happened to my windows?

Discus and support What just happened to my windows? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Where did all of my icons go? this is how my desktop looks- https://imgur.com/ZrS3dUJ this is how my 'This PC' looks- :( I have legit... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Sarthak_Das, Sep 21, 2020.

1. What just happened to my windows?

What just happened to my windows? yDSpNwgAPrb3N4Pqwz1RfxKkkMwk81ql1Y53Oiwy2Sw.jpg

Where did all of my icons go?

this is how my desktop looks- https://imgur.com/ZrS3dUJ

this is how my 'This PC' looks-

What just happened to my windows? :(

I have legit dont nothing, I just open up the PC and see it in this condition out of nowhere. Any possible fixes? Also super curious about what may have caused this What just happened to my windows? :(

My hard disk has not been in a very good shape lately, so is that a possible cause to this?

And of course i have tried restarting the PC.

submitted by /u/Sarthak_Das
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Sarthak_Das, Sep 21, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 21, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Sep 21, 2020
  4. hellrazor Win User

What just happened to my windows?

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Sep 21, 2020
Thema:

What just happened to my windows?

1. What just happened to my windows? - Similar Threads - happened

2. Windows 11 Pro something happened to my Pin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Pro something happened to my Pin: Hi allBeen having video issues so I was told to uninstall then reinstall graphics drivers so I went into msconfig to get the computer to restart into safe mode, computer comes back on and now it says something happened to my pin and won’t let me log back in. Ive tried...
  3. Windows 11 Pro something happened to my Pin

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Pro something happened to my Pin: Hi allBeen having video issues so I was told to uninstall then reinstall graphics drivers so I went into msconfig to get the computer to restart into safe mode, computer comes back on and now it says something happened to my pin and won’t let me log back in. Ive tried...
  4. Windows 11 "Something Happened and Your PIN Isn’t Available."

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 "Something Happened and Your PIN Isn’t Available.": On connecting an external hard disk to a HP laptop, I found file explorer had slow response with looping after upgrading Windows 11. I could not stop file explorer in task manager and could not shut down Windows 11 so I powered off the the laptop. When I restarted the Windows...
  5. Windows 11 "Something Happened and Your PIN Isn’t Available."

Windows 11 "Something Happened and Your PIN Isn’t Available.": On connecting an external hard disk to a HP laptop, I found file explorer had slow response with looping after upgrading Windows 11. I could not stop file explorer in task manager and could not shut down Windows 11 so I powered off the the laptop. When I restarted the Windows...
  6. I updated to 8.1 yesterday and today this happened and I cant fix it as the cursor is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I updated to 8.1 yesterday and today this happened and I cant fix it as the cursor is...: I'm trying to add a picture but it's not working but it's a prompt that covers most of the screen it's purple and says please wait in the middle with the option can cel in the bottom right corner, and also games such as roblox and I tried everything...
  7. I updated to 8.1 yesterday and today this happened and I cant fix it as the cursor is...

I updated to 8.1 yesterday and today this happened and I cant fix it as the cursor is...: I'm trying to add a picture but it's not working but it's a prompt that covers most of the screen it's purple and says please wait in the middle with the option can cel in the bottom right corner, and also games such as roblox and I tried everything...
  8. How to get rid of ping spikes happening every 8-15 seconds. Happens while video streaming...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to get rid of ping spikes happening every 8-15 seconds. Happens while video streaming...: For a couple of days now I have been experiencing rough ping spikes while gaming and video streaming. It happens between consistent intervals, usually around every 8-15 seconds. It will jump up to 200 or even 300 and then back down. I have tried many solutions but nothing has...
  9. How to get rid of ping spikes happening every 8-15 seconds. Happens while video streaming...

How to get rid of ping spikes happening every 8-15 seconds. Happens while video streaming...: For a couple of days now I have been experiencing rough ping spikes while gaming and video streaming. It happens between consistent intervals, usually around every 8-15 seconds. It will jump up to 200 or even 300 and then back down. I have tried many solutions but nothing has...
  10. What happen with my laptop?

What happen with my laptop?: I dont restart the laptop after update a haft of Windows 11 one drive dont enough to update, I restart but it has problem, I press anything,, it does boots and it requires me restart again. Then, it shut down and now I can't turn on my laptop and I plug in, the light dont...