Windows 10: what keeps me from installing windows 10

Discus and support what keeps me from installing windows 10 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I want to install windows 10 but there are new builds being released as MS develop it and I keep thinking that I won't get any new build updates sopn... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Kesto, Jan 20, 2015.

1. Kesto Win User

what keeps me from installing windows 10

I want to install windows 10 but there are new builds being released as MS develop it and I keep thinking that I won't get any new build updates sopn after and also MS said that they give 10 free to 8.1 users right? I'm thinking that they won't give 10 free to 10TP users.

:)

Kesto, Jan 20, 2015

2. Changes

hi this is again i had to remove windows 10 from my pc and go back to factory settings which is windows 8.1 and I have a problem everytime I try to install the windows 8.1 updates and what not and it keeps saying its installing windows 10 and
    i turned it off and windows 10 took up to much ram for me and space but i dont know what to do to keep it from saying that this is a picture of my laptop computer please help me

Billy Ames, Jan 20, 2015
  3. poto3626 Win User
    Auto upgrade to Windows 10 from evaluation build 10041

I keep receiving auto update to Windows 10 from my evaluation build 10041 of Win 10 technical preview. The download is OK and it then goes through the installation process. Finally I receive a message that tells me that it was not possible to install the
    new Windows 10 and that my previous evaluation Windows 10 would be re-installed.

Can someone advice me what I should do to install the new version of Win 10?

poto3626, Jan 20, 2015
  4. Dude Win User

No you will need to have w7, or 8.1 already

5. Winuser Win User
    If you want to try Windows 10 use a VM or dual boot. You want to keep your copy of Windows 8.1. Windows 10 is not intended to replace your main OS at this time.

Winuser, Jan 21, 2015
  6. labeeman Win User
    Yes and no I know of no one that has 10TP that does not have W7 or W8.x. XP users most likely will not have it installed due to HW.

labeeman, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. what keeps me from installing windows 10 - Similar Threads - keeps installing

2. Windows 10 reset trouble: installation application keeps restarting due to bad ? Internet...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 reset trouble: installation application keeps restarting due to bad ? Internet...: Hi there, I've got a problem fully resetting Windows 10 on my laptop. So every time I restart my laptop the installation still must be in progress it loads for a moment and then reboots, throwing me to the menu with "Hello, choose your language" bars. After completing the...
  3. Windows 10 reset trouble: installation application keeps restarting due to bad ? Internet...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 reset trouble: installation application keeps restarting due to bad ? Internet...: Hi there, I've got a problem fully resetting Windows 10 on my laptop. So every time I restart my laptop the installation still must be in progress it loads for a moment and then reboots, throwing me to the menu with "Hello, choose your language" bars. After completing the...
  4. Windows 10 reset trouble: installation application keeps restarting due to bad ? Internet...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing...: There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for information, this may help: 0x80070643...
  6. There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing...

There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing...: There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for information, this may help: 0x80070643...
  7. There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing...

8. There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing...

10. There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing...