Windows 10: What kind of ban is this?

Discus and support What kind of ban is this? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I played a game called Wizard101 and was computer banned on it. I have tried changing my ip, mac, uuid, hwid, buying a new hard drive/wifi adapter,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Charmed_876, Dec 17, 2020.

1. What kind of ban is this?

I played a game called Wizard101 and was computer banned on it. I have tried changing my ip, mac, uuid, hwid, buying a new hard drive/wifi adapter, reinstalling the game, reformatting windows, nothing works. Does anyone know what kind of ban this is and how I can get past it without buying a new pc? Because I never had this problem before. Also tried a vm + vpn and that didn't work either.

Thanks!

:)

Charmed_876, Dec 17, 2020

2. communication ban

So i just got communication banned for no reason,This is the first time getting any kind of ban in over ten years of having this accout and i get a two week communication ban can someone explain??

[Moderator Edit: Moved from Community Participation Centre]

xXSkUllmAkerXx, Dec 17, 2020
  3. Chari San Win User
    Asphalt 8 Ban

Hi,

It could be a restriction on your service provider's end since you're getting the ban message when not connected to the WiFi. For us to isolate the issue, please answer the following questions:

• Have you already contacted your service provider about this?
    • What is the exact ban message?

Looking forward to your response.

Chari San, Dec 17, 2020
  4. What kind of ban is this?

Bans

Microsoft is the kind of company that salutes kids who report you just for being better than them at a game, I honestly dont see the good aboutt bans. Get banned onece just swich to another account. I dident even turn on my Xbox yesterday and got banned
    for two weeks. If you are deciding on what system, just get a PS4 because this saftey system is riged.

Moved from Community Participation Center

MELO THEPUGMAN, Dec 17, 2020
Thema:

What kind of ban is this?

1. What kind of ban is this? - Similar Threads - kind ban

2. I have a new hp desktop pc kind that has a monitor & keyboard bought in 2015 never out of...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a new hp desktop pc kind that has a monitor & keyboard bought in 2015 never out of...: Bought a new hp desk top pc it ha a monitor & a keyboard.what should I do when I open this up to use today? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-new-hp-desktop-pc-kind-that-has-a-monitor/6cd06858-4f5f-4b44-bb41-658a3f236475
  3. I have a new hp desktop pc kind that has a monitor & keyboard bought in 2015 never out of...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have a new hp desktop pc kind that has a monitor & keyboard bought in 2015 never out of...: Bought a new hp desk top pc it ha a monitor & a keyboard.what should I do when I open this up to use today? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-new-hp-desktop-pc-kind-that-has-a-monitor/6cd06858-4f5f-4b44-bb41-658a3f236475
  4. Constant different kinds BSOD on my PC while not playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant different kinds BSOD on my PC while not playing games: Hello!My PC has constant BSOD with different descriptions "APC INDEX MISMATCH" "Kernel auto boost acquisition with raised irql" "IRQL not less or equal" the list goes on, I think I have seen like 15 different reasons given by my PC. It can happen as often as every 5 minutes...
  5. Constant different kinds BSOD on my PC while not playing games

Constant different kinds BSOD on my PC while not playing games: Hello!My PC has constant BSOD with different descriptions "APC INDEX MISMATCH" "Kernel auto boost acquisition with raised irql" "IRQL not less or equal" the list goes on, I think I have seen like 15 different reasons given by my PC. It can happen as often as every 5 minutes...
  6. Constant different kinds BSOD on my PC while not playing games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Why aren't spreadsheets included in the "kind" drop-down list in the search in Windows File...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why aren't spreadsheets included in the "kind" drop-down list in the search in Windows File...: Why aren't spreadsheets included in the drop-down list in Search in Windows File Explorer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-arent-spreadsheets-included-in-the-kind-drop/f79ba3bc-9c56-4558-9666-8efc4c795ee3
  8. Why aren't spreadsheets included in the "kind" drop-down list in the search in Windows File...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why aren't spreadsheets included in the "kind" drop-down list in the search in Windows File...: Why aren't spreadsheets included in the drop-down list in Search in Windows File Explorer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-arent-spreadsheets-included-in-the-kind-drop/f79ba3bc-9c56-4558-9666-8efc4c795ee3
  9. Why aren't spreadsheets included in the "kind" drop-down list in the search in Windows File...

10. Hi family. Kindly suggest. windows 365 cloud pc, Unable to access for Audio settings,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi family. Kindly suggest. windows 365 cloud pc, Unable to access for Audio settings,...: Hi family.Kindly suggest. windows 365 cloud pc, Unable to access for Audio settings, Display settings, Printer settings, firmware update,W365 cloud PC single login - unable to set dual monitor....