Windows 10: What kind of design is this?

Discus and support What kind of design is this? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/S_IV [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/duccw4/what_kind_of_design_is_this/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/S_IV, Nov 10, 2019.

1. /u/S_IV Win User

What kind of design is this?

/u/S_IV, Nov 10, 2019

2. What kind of quad.

I suspect you are at "the edge" of the power rating for the mainboard. Perhaps Q6600 wasnt listed due to TWO versions, C3 stepping at 105W and G0 stepping at 95W. Furthermore, if you OC the G0 Q6600 then it will use more than 95W. Since Q9300 is on a 1333 buss, then perhaps the BIOS doesnt give you scope to OC it, keeping it well withing the 95W envelope.

My suggestion is, if the mainboard is important to you and you dont want to blow the power regulators or caps, to NOT OC the Q6600. Take the thing out of design spec (by OC'ing it) and you may very well rapidly reduce the half-life of your board.

Also, as erocker suggests, there are 65W quads out now. I think those are better suited to this mainboard.

Good luck.

lemonadesoda, Nov 10, 2019
  3. Designer Mouse Not Working

Hi Henry,

We understand that your Microsoft designer mouse is working on other devices but not on your Windows 10 PC. This can be an issue with an outdated mouse driver. As an initial troubleshooting step, we suggest that you update the device driver. Here's how:

• Click the Start button, type "device manager" in the search box, and then select Device Manager.
    • In the list of hardware categories, find the device that you want to update, and then double-click the device name.
    • Click the Driver tab, click Update Driver, and then follow the instructions.

Feel free to let us know if there is anything else we can assist you with.

Jennifer Bri, Nov 10, 2019
  4. What kind of design is this?

Photobook designer server connection

Hello,

Thank you for visiting Microsoft Community.

As per the description, I understand that you are facing issues updating or uploading your Software (Photobook Designer). I will certainly help you with the issue.

I would suggest you to uninstall and then reinstall Photobook Designer and check if it works.

Steps to uninstall:

Hope this information helps.

Reply with the status of the issue and we will be glad to offer our assistance.

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Ankit Rajput, Nov 10, 2019
Thema:

What kind of design is this?

1. What kind of design is this? - Similar Threads - kind design

2. Hi family. Kindly suggest. windows 365 cloud pc, Unable to access for Audio settings,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi family. Kindly suggest. windows 365 cloud pc, Unable to access for Audio settings,...: Hi family.Kindly suggest. windows 365 cloud pc, Unable to access for Audio settings, Display settings, Printer settings, firmware update,W365 cloud PC single login - unable to set dual monitor....
  3. Hi family. Kindly suggest. windows 365 cloud pc, Unable to access for Audio settings,...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hi family. Kindly suggest. windows 365 cloud pc, Unable to access for Audio settings,...: Hi family.Kindly suggest. windows 365 cloud pc, Unable to access for Audio settings, Display settings, Printer settings, firmware update,W365 cloud PC single login - unable to set dual monitor....
  4. Any idea what is this? Is this some kind of a bloater?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Any idea what is this? Is this some kind of a bloater?: I need help, my storage C suddenly went down and I think this is the culprit based on when this was created. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/any-idea-what-is-this-is-this-some-kind-of-a/bb943ae7-2dbd-4786-82e7-545a23ac316f
  5. Any idea what is this? Is this some kind of a bloater?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Any idea what is this? Is this some kind of a bloater?: I need help, my storage C suddenly went down and I think this is the culprit based on when this was created. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/any-idea-what-is-this-is-this-some-kind-of-a/bb943ae7-2dbd-4786-82e7-545a23ac316f
  6. Any idea what is this? Is this some kind of a bloater?

7. Hi,I am unable to download any app on my laptop WINDOWS11. KINDLY help

Hi,I am unable to download any app on my laptop WINDOWS11. KINDLY help: I dont understand why icant download any app on my laptop. I tried but it downloaded on my phone. i think somehow my and laptop got linked and apps are being downloaded on my phone ....
  8. a small square box in the center of my screen, with a zigzag kind of design.

in Windows 10 Customization
    a small square box in the center of my screen, with a zigzag kind of design.: I had just woke up, my mother was using my laptop for work overnight. She told me there was this yellow square box in the middle of the screen on my laptop. If anyone can help with this, thanks a huge lot.[IMG]...
  9. What kind of person designs this? (Part II)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What kind of person designs this? (Part II): [ATTACH] Part I of "What kind of person designs this?" struck a chord with hundreds of redditors here on r/Windows10 so I thought I'd share yet another gem of Microsoft UX design genius, except this time I wasn't sure whether I should post it here or in r/assholedesign....
  10. Any Graphic designers on here that would be kind enough to help me?

in Windows 10 Support
    Any Graphic designers on here that would be kind enough to help me?: Hi Guys when I was a member of the 7 forums one of our very kind members was kind enough to make me a signature graphic I have since lost that but it has no real use now anyway. I was wondering if there is anybody that has the free time and talent to possibly make me a new...