Windows 10: What kind of errors do you run into with an unactivated Windows OS?

Discus and support What kind of errors do you run into with an unactivated Windows OS? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; What kind of errors do you run into with an unactivated Windows OS?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by No-NameCoC, Dec 23, 2020.

1. What kind of errors do you run into with an unactivated Windows OS?

What kind of errors do you run into with an unactivated Windows OS?

:)

No-NameCoC, Dec 23, 2020
  2. zinou Win User

Windows Installation Failed

As @dalchina suggested, this kind of error can be solved by running an in place upgrade. I faced the same error a few months ago. I describe the step my step fix in this post

zinou, Dec 23, 2020
  3. KieX Win User
    Error: No work available to process

Hmm. Either it's put out errors and WCG is limiting the work units available, or the project list may not be set to supply other WU when one runs out. (if the problem lies here and not on your end)

On the options to your left, if you go into Results Status, select the computer from Device Name and then look through results see if either they were returned late, errors or any other kind of issue that would stop the servers supplying WU from that perspective.

If there are no errors then it's maybe down to your project list. So selecting Device Manager from the left menu and then clicking on the profile assigned to that computer and make sure that it's assigned to receive WU for other projects if they run out.

At least those steps will rule out problems from the WCG end.

4. Agility Win User

bottleneck or OS error?

It can't be the os. And yes i'm suggesting either bottleneck or drivers.

Agility, Dec 23, 2020
Thema:

1. What kind of errors do you run into with an unactivated Windows OS? - Similar Threads - kind errors run

2. What kind of virus is this and what should I do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What kind of virus is this and what should I do?: For a few months now, I've had this issue which Im almost 100% sure is caused by a virus. About 20 minutes after I start my pc, a command window opens, then closes itself. Windows security says I have a Trojan virus, then says there's nothing there. After this, if I use edge...
  3. What kind of virus is this and what should I do?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What kind of virus is this and what should I do?: For a few months now, I've had this issue which Im almost 100% sure is caused by a virus. About 20 minutes after I start my pc, a command window opens, then closes itself. Windows security says I have a Trojan virus, then says there's nothing there. After this, if I use edge...
  4. What kind of monitor do you hook up to a computer that has a db9 connection?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What kind of monitor do you hook up to a computer that has a db9 connection?: So a while ago my father found a computer online and it looked good for the price, so we ordered it, We got it and found that it has db9 and not vga which is the monitor we have. I got a adapter for db9 to vga but it won't show a signal. How can I hook a monitor up to it so...
  5. Using unactivated windows 10 for changing OS to Linux

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Using unactivated windows 10 for changing OS to Linux: I want to ask, is it okay to use windows without activation to switch to a linux operating system? because I need a software on windows to create a partition so that the linux distro can boot from the flash disk...
  6. Is it illegal to run an unactivated copy of windows?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is it illegal to run an unactivated copy of windows?: Is it illegal to run an unactivated copy of windows? so basically i’m trying to run bootcamp off my mac, and i downloaded an iso off the official windows website. when i was setting it up it asked me if i wanted to put in a product key (or something) and i said i’d do it...
  7. What kind of Windows 10 do I buy?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What kind of Windows 10 do I buy?: Hello everyone, Currently I am running a non activated version of Windows 10 on my PC. My old laptop had Windows 10 but the key obviously wouldn't work for my new PC. I was thinking of purchasing Windows 10 from a third-party website but I don't know which one to buy. Would...
  8. Running unactivated Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Running unactivated Windows 10?: Got some 32 bit Windows 10 on some old computers. No way am i planning on buying individual copies for each one. So basically all i'm asking is to remove the water mark and to let me personalize the desktop. I mean after all. You are forcing us to move on right? Well. I don't...
  9. what kind of error is this ?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    what kind of error is this ?: should i have ignore or delete..see picture about the error.[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/what-kind-of-error-is-this/26dfa770-a2f6-4ccd-8519-8e38ce26a1a7
  10. what do you want to open this with? on %APPDATA% on run?

in Windows 10 Support
    what do you want to open this with? on %APPDATA% on run?: As the title says I recently installed Acronis true image, upon reboot i got the black screen of death, no bios ..nothing... i had to strip the GPU out - blow the dust off and it started up but this time 2 problems so farall my torrents say ERROR CANT OPEN TORRENT FILE even...