Windows 10: What kind of problems would one encounter if Windows 10 was not activated & stuck inside of...

Discus and support What kind of problems would one encounter if Windows 10 was not activated & stuck inside of... in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I recently received a PC stuck in WIP by group policy and un-licensed or activated though the activation page did not indicate this. I had a host of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by No-NameCoC, Dec 29, 2020.

1. What kind of problems would one encounter if Windows 10 was not activated & stuck inside of...

I recently received a PC stuck in WIP by group policy and un-licensed or activated though the activation page did not indicate this. I had a host of issues before this was fixed and am trying to make sense of it all.

:)

No-NameCoC, Dec 29, 2020
  2. 95Viper Win User

Windows 10 Activation (Insider)

How long did you wait for activation?
    When I re-installed with a fresh install... it took a few hours to sync and activate.
    However, it did, finally, activate.

95Viper, Dec 29, 2020
  3. Laurijan Win User

Hi!

I signed up in the windows insider program and got windows 10 free - the windows 10 insider preview updated to windows 10 pro.
    Today i got another SSD and did a raid 0 on my system forcing me to do a clean install of windows but now it wont activate anymore.
    Signing in with my microsoft account that was linked to the insider program didnt help.
    Maybe i got this problem since i quit the insider program for several days and signed up again after i found out that my win 10 wont activate anymore.
    Any ideas how to fix it?

Lauri

Laurijan, Dec 29, 2020
  4. What kind of problems would one encounter if Windows 10 was not activated & stuck inside of...

I couldn't get it to work at all.. I was also told from a friend that it wasn't possible, you may be out of luck.

LightningJR, Dec 29, 2020
Thema:

What kind of problems would one encounter if Windows 10 was not activated & stuck inside of...

1. What kind of problems would one encounter if Windows 10 was not activated & stuck inside of... - Similar Threads - kind problems encounter

2. SMB encounters of the random kind

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SMB encounters of the random kind: Hi everyone. I know, you will replay saying this is a forum for day-by-day issues, and probably my question would better fit the MS Learn platform, etc. But, as I have complained many times, MS Learn simply doesn't answer, and BTW I think this is a very funny New Year...
  3. SMB encounters of the random kind

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    SMB encounters of the random kind: Hi everyone. I know, you will replay saying this is a forum for day-by-day issues, and probably my question would better fit the MS Learn platform, etc. But, as I have complained many times, MS Learn simply doesn't answer, and BTW I think this is a very funny New Year...
  4. G. S. O. D Windows Insider build encountered a Problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    G. S. O. D Windows Insider build encountered a Problem: Hello Team, How can I fix a windows 10 problem associated with G. S. O. D with the stopcode: Critical Process Died. This comes up at boot. I've tried several ways to solve this issue such as running sfc chkdsk and DISM on Cmd Prompts.I've tried resetting the whole system but...
  5. G. S. O. D Windows Insider build encountered a Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    G. S. O. D Windows Insider build encountered a Problem: Hello Team, How can I fix a windows 10 problem associated with G. S. O. D with the stopcode: Critical Process Died. This comes up at boot. I've tried several ways to solve this issue such as running sfc chkdsk and DISM on Cmd Prompts.I've tried resetting the whole system but...
  6. G. S. O. D Windows Insider build encountered a Problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. One problem with not activating windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    One problem with not activating windows 10: I often see people online posting that the only difference between an activated windows 10 install and the free alternative is the watermark and inability to personalize your Windows 10. One aspect of this that actually matters (at least for me) is that in the accounts tab in...
  8. what problems would encounter by replacing a standard hard drive with SSD. Current drive is...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    what problems would encounter by replacing a standard hard drive with SSD. Current drive is...: What problems would encounter by upgrading 2TB standard HD to a 1TB SSD? Currently OS C: drive is using 65.3 GB https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-problems-would-encounter-by-replacing-a/a8eb026e-a2ab-41e2-a7f1-b7aa60dca91a
  9. What kind of VIRUS is this?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    What kind of VIRUS is this?: I was on this forum and all of a sudden my complete screen turned a bright red covered part way with another red screen. I'm on Win10 version 1909. What I could read on the big screen said; Stop Code: Microsoft Edge Detect Malware Error Report. In the smaller window it said;...
  10. Windows encountered a problem.....

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows encountered a problem.....: My integrated web cam has stoped working and displays a yellow exclamation mark in Device Manager. When I try and update the driver i get a "Windows encountered a problem installing the driver software for your device" "USB video device" "Access is denied". The device does...