Windows 10: What kind of screws I need for the CPU Heatsink?

Discus and support What kind of screws I need for the CPU Heatsink? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; As you can see, there's only holes on the MoBo, the blue behind is the table where the pc case is laying on, sideways. Attachment 309782 Below you... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by drpeppercan, Dec 8, 2020.

1. What kind of screws I need for the CPU Heatsink?

As you can see, there's only holes on the MoBo, the blue behind is the table where the pc case is laying on, sideways.
    Attachment 309782

Below you can see that there is nothing behind the MoBo (once it's installed).
    Attachment 309781

Attachment 309783

Is this what I need?
    Attachment 309784

Is this what I need?

:)

drpeppercan, Dec 8, 2020

2. [FS]   Intel QuadCore Q6600 2.4gigs+ Heatsink

You will have a very hard time selling this CPU without listing the VID and Stepping. Good Luck.

TRIPTEX_CAN, Dec 8, 2020
  3. Sanhime Win User
    Motherboard heatsink screw and/or nut type

I'm trying out a x58 motherboard, the ASRock x58 Extreme. The NB HS is held down by pushpin. The pressure applied by the pushpins are uneven making the surface of the HS not in full contact with the NB. Any suggestions of what kind of screws and/or nuts I should use to hold the HS down?

Sanhime, Dec 8, 2020
  4. JaYp146 Win User

What kind of screws I need for the CPU Heatsink?

[FS][US] CPU, NForce4 skt 754 motherboard (with PCI-express slot, rare!), DDR RAM

bump, CPU's stepping is now listed.

JaYp146, Dec 8, 2020
Thema:

What kind of screws I need for the CPU Heatsink?

1. What kind of screws I need for the CPU Heatsink? - Similar Threads - kind screws need

2. What kind of activation code do I need for a refurbished laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What kind of activation code do I need for a refurbished laptop?: I purchased a refurbished laptop from my company for personal use. It has windows installed, but I need to get my own activation key. How do I do that, and what do i need?...
  3. What kind of activation code do I need for a refurbished laptop?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What kind of activation code do I need for a refurbished laptop?: I purchased a refurbished laptop from my company for personal use. It has windows installed, but I need to get my own activation key. How do I do that, and what do i need?...
  4. What kind of bluescreen is this?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What kind of bluescreen is this?: [ATTACH] Never seen it before but this is the 3rd time today submitted by /u/TpM725 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/18cusdi/what_kind_of_bluescreen_is_this/
  5. What kind of VIRUS is this?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    What kind of VIRUS is this?: I was on this forum and all of a sudden my complete screen turned a bright red covered part way with another red screen. I'm on Win10 version 1909. What I could read on the big screen said; Stop Code: Microsoft Edge Detect Malware Error Report. In the smaller window it said;...
  6. What kind of design is this?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What kind of design is this?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/S_IV [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/duccw4/what_kind_of_design_is_this/
  7. Quick Question, What is that Passive Heatsink on Motherboard called

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Quick Question, What is that Passive Heatsink on Motherboard called: [img] I'm referring to the Non-CPU heat-sink to the right over there, I just got into telling an old story to a Co-worker about this little tidbit I figured out about those Loosely connected Heat-sinks there in terms of what their purpose generally serves in starting up...
  8. What kind of pen do I need to use on touch screen?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    What kind of pen do I need to use on touch screen?: I use a touch screen laptop, it is not Microsoft Surface. I don’t know what kind of stylus to use with my device. I tried some of them but they don’t work. Thank you for the answer...
  9. What Kind of Screws are these and How do I Remove Them?

What Kind of Screws are these and How do I Remove Them?: I just bought an HP 15-ab143cl, refurbished by HP. It arrived today. I want to swap hard drives. I was removing the back, following the instructions in the manual from the HP website, and I am instructed to remove these "screws." I try my phillips screwdriver. No luck....
  10. better heatsink

better heatsink: What would people out there on these forums recommend for a better heatsink/cpu fan for a i7 2600k processor. My temps are sometimes spiking too close to the danger level and it cant be the thermal paste as Ive already checked that and its fine. I cant really afford to spend...